Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What happens when America crumbles?

Gimple

Banned
Reaction score
Eisenhower said, "A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both."

I could be wrong, but it seems to me that the American government has been moving in that direction, and I'm wondering what your thoughts are on the matter:

Do you think America will lose its status as the world superpower anytime in the near future?

If so, what do you think the repercussions will be? In other words, what nation will rise above America and become the new superpower in its place? And how will that nation's power affect not only a then subservient America but the rest of the weaker nations in the world?

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
It's already gone. Just the empty shell remains.

The USA as a superpower was the world's largest lender and exporter.

We are now the world's largest borrower and importer. We finance current consumption with long-term debt. So we are dependent upon others to make the things we buy and use and those that lend us money.

A 'superpower' with as much debt as it has GDP is not a superpower anymore than a guy with a Ferrari, cool apartment and flashy lifestyle all financed with debt is solvent.

And military and political leaders know it.

Last edited:

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
You will not see another superpower. Superpowers comete and consume resources and over populate the planet. Masonic agenda is clearly stated on Georgia guidestones. No one knows how it will be accomplished, but I think there is going to be a big war which will kill most people. After it a new power will emerge, not as country. Those who will control the new currency are going to control this new orwelian society.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gimple said:
Do you think America will lose its status as the world superpower anytime in the near future?
Two very vague terms. Please define. "World Superpower Status." And "Near Future."

However, if the reserve currency is any indication, maybe 10-20 years more MAX before it ends.

If so, what do you think the repercussions will be? In other words, what nation will rise above America and become the new superpower in its place? And how will that nation's power affect not only a then subservient America but the rest of the weaker nations in the world?
Using the reserve status as a measure, when that goes, 'Merica is pretty much done. Massive and unending civil unrest is likely going to happen.

No nation will rise above America. No single nation is close. When America falls (and she will) the world will be dominated by a global cartel of oligarchs without traditional borders.

Even more so than now.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
There is no doubt that the US will fall. Assuming another country becomes the next "superpower," the world will be on it's own. If there is a disaster or humanitarian crisis somewhere, I don't expect that China or Russia (or whoever is the next superpower) will step in to offer assistance.

Gimple

Banned
Reaction score
Tictac said:
And military and political leaders know it [that America is no longer a superpower].
Do you think this scares them?

backseatjuan said:
Masonic agenda is clearly stated on Georgia guidestones. No one knows how it will be accomplished, but I think there is going to be a big war which will kill most people. After it a new power will emerge, not as country. Those who will control the new currency are going to control this new orwelian society.
I wonder if you've been watching too much Zeitgeist. ;)

I don't doubt the possibility that there exists an agenda along these lines. But that it will come to fruition (at least for any long duration of time), I find highly doubtful.

taiyuu_otoko said:
Two very vague terms. Please define. "World Superpower Status." And "Near Future."
By world superpower, I mean a nation that is recognized as exerting influence over other nations. For example, its presence alone would discourage another nation from attempting to take over other countries by force, for fear that that superpower would step in to stop them.

And by near future, I mean sometime within the next 40 years.

taiyuu_otoko said:
Massive and unending civil unrest is likely going to happen.
Any opinions on how you think the government would respond to this?

Mike32ct said:
There is no doubt that the US will fall. Assuming another country becomes the next "superpower," the world will be on it's own. If there is a disaster or humanitarian crisis somewhere, I don't expect that China or Russia (or whoever is the next superpower) will step in to offer assistance.
If this is true, I wonder how many people are concerned about it. I mean, if a new superpower rose after the fall of America and they, the new superpower, wanted to conquer the rest of the world like the Nazis tried to, who's going to stop them? I know of no other country that stands for Truth and Justice and would have the power to defend it, like the USA used to -- but maybe I'm mistaken.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gimple said:
Any opinions on how you think the government would respond to this?
Lyme's disease.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember a time not too long ago when Americans were looking forward to the future. I'm talking like 2003 time frame. I guess it takes a crisis like 9-11 to unite people and get everyone pulling in the right direction.

World is becoming more global, no doubt about that. Some dude is Russia just unveiled some plans for a super-highway from Moscow to New York. All the countries will be intertwined. But to answer your question about who will still be here, I think Russia is a no-brainer, as is China. World is going to develop into mega-country-regions (it really already has). North America, South America, etc. All based on money and resources. Money may actually be the Anti-Christ. Beast with 10 horns and sh*t.

Either way, American 'pride' is dwindling I'm afraid.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:

During New Orleans crisis survivors slept in Russian tents. One thing Russia has that United States does not is a big reserve. Our reserve consists of everything, from food and tents, to vehicles. Russia sends aid to all regions of the world that are in crisis, and unlike the United States, our aid arrives immediately, because we have the reserve. United States usually collects food and clothes from people which arrive weeks later.

Sorry guy, just had to correct your preconseived notions. You are wrong.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
I remember a time not too long ago when Americans were looking forward to the future. I'm talking like 2003 time frame. I guess it takes a crisis like 9-11 to unite people and get everyone pulling in the right direction.

World is becoming more global, no doubt about that.

Oh my God!!

Well do you know that 9-11 was an inside job? The government itself crushed planes into buildings and claimed some terrorist organization did it. The reason for such an action was globalization.

Up next is a big ass war that will involve nuclear weapons and kill majority of earth's population. Again, reason for that is globalization. Too fue resources, too many people consuming it.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backseatjuan said:
Oh my God!!

Well do you know that 9-11 was an inside job? The government itself crushed planes into buildings and claimed some terrorist organization did it. The reason for such an action was globalization.

Up next is a big ass war that will involve nuclear weapons and kill majority of earth's population. Again, reason for that is globalization. Too fue resources, too many people consuming it.
It's a conspiracy!!!! lululullzzzz

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most Americans can not name 10 things each president have did for them that's beneficial. A lot of people speaking on politics have a single clue on what their talking about or why their voting.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
backseatjuan said:
Another missive from the Institute of Applied Moronics.

It's a wonder your brain generates enough power to operate a keyboard juan.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing that strikes me about the three big military superpowers right now - the US, Russia, and China - is that they all share one thing in common; they are strong enough to defend their own territory from the other two, while at the same time not nearly powerful enough to conquer and occupy another superpower. Pick any of those three, have one invade the other, and the invading country's army will get slaughtered. I think that's what really keeps the peace, and maintains the borders we have now. No one picks a fight that they know they are going to lose.

As far as war goes, playing for the home crowd is exponentially easier than taking the show on the road. If we could drop every member of ISIS deep in the heart of Texas; they'd all be dead in an hour. But trying to root them out of some lawless Syrian desert is like trying to eliminate all the ****roaches in New York City.

Of course everyone has nukes now, but the irony of conquering land via nuke is that you end up destroying all the resources you have conquered, and maybe some of your own if the wind changes direction.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
The thing that strikes me about the three big military superpowers right now - the US, Russia, and China - is that they all share one thing in common; they are strong enough to defend their own territory from the other two, while at the same time not nearly powerful enough to conquer and occupy another superpower. Pick any of those three, have one invade the other, and the invading country's army will get slaughtered. I think that's what really keeps the peace, and maintains the borders we have now. No one picks a fight that they know they are going to lose.

As far as war goes, playing for the home crowd is exponentially easier than taking the show on the road. If we could drop every member of ISIS deep in the heart of Texas; they'd all be dead in an hour. But trying to root them out of some lawless Syrian desert is like trying to eliminate all the ****roaches in New York City.

Of course everyone has nukes now, but the irony of conquering land via nuke is that you end up destroying all the resources you have conquered, and maybe some of your own if the wind changes direction.
Why do you think Russia and China have slowly been joining together. They are starting to see a common enemy.

They are seeing a beast that is like a beast in the past which was the Roman Empire, who thought it could invade and fight every country in the world which is impossible.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I could see a military alliance, but that's about it. Looking at the respective peoples of each superpower, we're all too different, too nationalist, and hate each other too much to ever really be on the same team.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Fatal Jay said:
Why do you think Russia and China have slowly been joining together. They are starting to see a common enemy.

No sh!t son, through all the cold war USA was NOT a common enemy! Only now in year 2015 we just beginning to see that. You are naive.

Thing is that who controls the money controls the world, all traid is done now on US dollar, time for a change.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think what's really going to crumble is the middle class rather than America as a nation. The US soon will be an overpopulated dieverse, multicolonized dystopian of super poor, poor and super rich.