Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mr Wright: The Manchild who now lifts

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Started lifting about 5 months ago and I'm completely addicted.

Stats

Start of January:

Arms: 13.5 inches
Thighs: 23 inches
Chest: 40 inches
Neck: 15.75 inches
Waist: 32 inches
Shoulders: 48 inches
Calves: 14 inches

(will measure at the end of this month)

Weight: 76kg

My arms were a lot smaller than they are now, let's just say stronglifts 5x5 did not do my arms any favours. Switched up and given arms their own day and they're starting to look more proportionate to the rest of my body now. Calves are coming along nicely too...can't forget those calves. My torso is also starting to get a nice V shape from the weighted chin ups and pull ups I do. Smashing those lats and keeping that waist in check.

Lifts

As of 15/03/2015

Squat: 5x 115kg
Deadlift: 3x 155kg
Bench: 4x 80kg
Overhead press: 4x 50kg
Weighted chins: 5x BW+ 22.5kg
Weighted dips: 5x BW+ 30kg

My lifts are pretty good for 5 months work. I'm especially happy with my deadlift which just seems to be taking off at the moment. I haven't eaten as well as I should partly because I need 3600+ calories a day to make the scales budge for some reason. But this week I changed up and ate more and put on a pound this week, which pleases me. My body fat is low enough that I have good abs. But I've actually started training abs this week because they're starting to look less toned than the rest of me and once I strip off a couple percent of body fat they should be up to scratch. Aiming to put on 1.5kg in the next month and make movements on my bench and squat. My overhead press needs to the most work but it's actually progressing quite well, so it's not a concern at the moment.

EvilSpirit22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So you're following the Stronglifts 5x5 plan or are you doing any extra workouts?

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've put on 1kg in the last two weeks, which is the goal. On track and getting the compliments I feel I deserve. I'm just surprised that I've stuck with this for so long and still feel highly motivated. Yeah, I still hate waking up on Monday mornings knowing I've got to do squats but other than that it's all good.

I've also changed my grip for deadlifts after my hands getting f*cked up for the last few weeks. So I've gone down 10kg on my deads this week just to get the form back. The aim within the next 3 months is to be lifting 180kg and in reality I'll probably hit that target before then.

I came across some pictures of me last summer and I look like a right skinny cünt. It's amazing how much a bit of lean muscle can change someones physique and just the general impression people get from you.