Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Prostatitis

Matt Rogers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone on here dealt with this before? I've been on antibiotics for months now and nothing is really helping and I'm getting a bit depressed. When it flares up sex is off the menu and I'm irritable and tired and certainly not in any fit state to charm the ladies.

Fuglydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because you're on antibiotics I'm guessing they think you have bacterial prostatitis? If it hasn't resolved within a few months it could also be chronic bacterial prostatitis. Personally I've never had it, but I have done a mini-rotation on a urology unit. Do you have any history of UTIs?

Do you know what your official diagnosis is? There's quite a few herbs and stuff like Saw Palmetto, pumpkin seed oil, lycopene, etc you can take to alleviate things like prostatitis from benign prostate hypertrophy (BPH), but I'm not sure if they would help with prostatitis caused by infection. The antioxidants and phytochemicals present in herbal prostate formulas could potentially alleviate some of the pain/discomfort... but that's just a guess.

Devidson

Reaction score
if you are depress then i will say that always positive think in your mind ,it is one of them factor of the freshness ,irritation is one of the nature of human ,you can easily remove it .
thanks

LoneSilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Back when I was in my 20's I experienced my first prostate examine and the doctor at the time had long fingers :D anyway it seemed every time I turned around I was having constant stinging while trying to piss and never feeling like I completely emptied my bladder and off I'd go to the doctor and he'd tell me bend over and pop that long finger in there...I had more anal examines during my 20's that I finally said the hell with this sh*t...

I thought I was to young to be having this problem and since I started taking Saw Palmetto I have not had a problem since and it's been years so for me Saw Palmetto works and I only recommend using any herb once you know what is going on.

I piss like a river and the added benefits of Saw Palmetto is it helps keep your hair it does something to help control testostrone or something and at 49 I have a full head of hair thats attractive silver white that the ladies love ;)

Like the one poster mentioned there are others but you'll have to try them and see how your body reacts... I hope you find a remedy I know what it's like and it's no fun having this condition and the depression is justified as well...

Just a added note after I had the condition treated with medicines I started using the Saw Palmetto. So definitely get rid of the infection or the bacteria first before using the SP or whatever will work for you...

LoneSilver

englishman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got prostate massage off a female acupuncturist with happy endings.
Worked for me.