Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Most Cutting Edge Sarms on the planet...

DylanGemelli

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just wanted to let everyone know that there is a new company that I have been working very closely with in terms of trying the products and seeing how intricate the process can be when it comes to research and development. Many are familiar with SARMS however some are not. I have written several articles for them and done many videos on youtube which provides tremendous insight for everyone to learn and understand all of the concepts and know how when it comes to SARMS... The new company is called "Pure Essence Sarms" and I have truly never seen anything like them before. Not only is the quality the highest I have ever seen but the intricacy and care with each product is astounding. Take a look at them...

www.pureessencesarms.com

I have given them my stamp of approval times a million... Yes, they are the very best...

Make sure to check out the amazing launch video as well...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNwFX3fITm4

Last edited:

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dylan,

what are the differences between PureEssenceSarms and SARMS1 other than PES seems to be quite a bit less? I have used SARMS1 previously and was very happy with the results...still have some S4 and MK-2866 I am about to start using again in a couple of weeks