Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Basketball Cardio

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone else playing Basketball as their cardio?

Monday: Warmup basketball 1 hr. 30 minutes. Hit Chest hard.

Wednesday: Warmup basketball 1hr 30. Light chest, hard core.

Friday: Warmup Basketball 2 hrs. light everything

Rest on Weekends.

I really like me some bball haha. Just curious to know If anyone here plays as part of their workout. I'm on a cut if anyones cares to know.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SmooveMooves said:
Anyone else playing Basketball as their cardio?

Monday: Warmup basketball 1 hr. 30 minutes. Hit Chest hard.

Wednesday: Warmup basketball 1hr 30. Light chest, hard core.

Friday: Warmup Basketball 2 hrs. light everything

Rest on Weekends.

I really like me some bball haha. Just curious to know If anyone here plays as part of their workout. I'm on a cut if anyones cares to know.
Basket ball is amazing for cutting and cardio. Basically high intensity cardiovascular with a twist. Whenever I did it I had no belly fat but also left me tired after playing for 2 hrs. Played all throughout high school and I was a skinny twig with no fat. I don't play these days but I don't need it anymore for cutting. Basketball does give you that head rush feeling though (adrenaline maybe?) and I loved that.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ive seen it do nothing for many people who played almost daily.. its not good for cardio sorry. Also much better to workout before playing. Ive played for over 10 years now

DylanGemelli

Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't want to solely depend on it for cardio but you can absolutely mix it in as part of it... I would definitely not just go with that for all of it though... Variety is key and mixing it in is ideal though...

FearlessEngineer

Don Juan
Reaction score
My personal trainer said basketball is good for cardio, and even better for warm up before working out.