Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Any suggestion on protein powders brands?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been consuming optimun nutrition choccolate whey from years, now would like to try something new, can you suggest me a a brand of good quality and possible a pleasable taste?

Would be great if possible no sucralose or aspartame.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Body Fortress is the grocery store brand and they actually taste great.

Dymatize I also think is pretty good and they are pretty low priced. You can get 5 lb jugs for under $40.

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I also recently bought a Body Fortress brand; Mass Gainer. Quite a bit of carbs and sugars but, for 17 dollars (on sale).. beat the hell out of spending 40-100 bucks at a supplement store.. Taste pretty good too.

Some people I talk to will get a regular Whey Protein powder, then add things like peanut butter, fruit, yogurt, milk, cream and ect for extra nutrients or flavor.

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
MRM

MamieBrockman said:
Which is better "BSN Syntha-6 Protein Powder" or "Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Gold Standard" for these 3 criteria?

1) Morning
2) Post-workout
3)Pre-bedtime

1) Whey
2) Whey Isolate
3) Casein

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
I've been consuming optimun nutrition choccolate whey from years, now would like to try something new, can you suggest me a a brand of good quality and possible a pleasable taste?

Would be great if possible no sucralose or aspartame.
Every Whey Protein Shake tastes horrible lol, that's just going to be what it is. You would usually have to chase it with something else like fruits. Optimum Nutrition is the best quality of Whey Protein out there in my opinion, make sure you are buying it online from BodyBuilding.com when they have their various specials because buying it from GNC has become a rip-off.

Between discounts from BB.com in combination with 10% cashback on my card that I get from BB.com, I usually end up paying about $40 - $44 per 5lbs of Optimum Nutrition.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Dislike working out but I do love me some protein shakes... can't really understand how you guys can bad mouth whey, it tastes 100x better than chocolate milk. I always look forward to getting up in the morning and having a mixture of milk/whey... I heard they neutralize each other but I don't give a fvck, the stuff is awesome.