Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Oneitis.... Need someone to talk sense into me

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If anyone saw a thread I posted about whether I should go raw in a girl... this is the girl I am talking about...

Bottom line in all my 35 years of life she was the hottest girl I ever got with.... She is thin with beautiful C cup breasts that I sucked and licked like it was a snow cone.... Her azz was perfect... nice firm meat... and she was cute...

So objectively I know there are girls with hotter faces.... but her body was like everything I envisioned.. and she was pretty so its not like she was a butter face like the other girl I posted about...... The cons were that she was kind of selfish and not really affectionate.... but damn to have a girl that looked like that I am thinking might be worth a trade off....

Anyway I basically ended things bad with her.... but every girl I meet I keep comparing to her physically and they don't measure up.... Its gotten to the point where I lost my motivation... I mean if I already bedded a girl hotter than what I am seeing whats going to make me want to do it???

So I am really messed up and need someone to set me straight. I realize I posted like 5 threads or so tonight... I cannot sleep

Night-hawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your biological imperative to stick it to hotties will not create the frame you need to stick her too you by goo alone. You must look beyond the frame of her form to form a frame. In other words, quit being a kock thinker and notice how she molds to your masculine, rational nature of 'what else you got.'

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You picked up one hot chick so I would have thought, with that skill set, that should open the flood gates to game and pickup other hot women. Unless, somehow, you and her becoming an item was laid on a plate rather then any serious effort on your part

MOTU

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^I have been doing the no fap and I busted 3x with my main plate last night. All gushers too. Fckn A.