Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Task Force Black : JSOC and SAS initiate hunter-killer ops against ISIS in Iraq

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why so much work, just check on the CIA dossiers and find their full profiles, address and phone numbers, probably even their authorization numbers since the time they got trained in american facilities.

Btw who is the "nato" training now as our allies to fight isis? just so we can save their names and picture for when they will be "terrorists" next season.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MidnightCity said:
i always said to myself; in order for us to get a running start against ISIS, we have to bomb the ever living shlt of their strongholds in Syria. we have to wipe Raqqa off the map. destabilize their strongholds to let the syrian army have a realistic chance at removing them from syria and then arming the kurds and iraqi army to finish them in iraq. al-baghdadi should be our task alone
Wasnt it much simple to leave Assad and Gaddafi to do what they were doing successfully? meaning keep those muslim terrorists in caves and giving stability and prosperity to the relative populations?

Of course not, both of them were too close to Putin so they had to be fought, Russia doesnt have to have friendly sea ports in the mediterranean.
Also Europe doesnt deserve its own gas and oil providers if those are outside us control.

Talking numbers, the deads in the last months after "the liberation" probably pass the deads in the last 10 years in those countries.

All this war on terror is a lame version of a wwe storyline, probably the iron sheik was more real than most of the crap our media spread.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
The middle east is a sh!t hole, and like many other third world sh!t holes they hate the U.S. because we have way more power than them, and success.

We should really just turn a few of those countries into a piece of glass and be done with it.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MidnightCity said:
even if i agreed with all the bleeding heart conspiracy nonsense you just said,
you still wouldnt move out of the country to any of these places would you?
Conspiracy? who put and support nazis to run ukraine?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pravy_Sektor

I had a great esteem of americans after reading all the great writings from the libertarian tradition and your founding fathers but the more I see how you take for true whatever your government says, and how some advertisment and distorted propaganda is believes, the more I have to reconsider it.
It seems to me those great americans like washington would disown many modern americans.

Anytime your government is getting debts, your elites plan a war to which the population does not agree...then a sudden evil attacks your country out of nowhere and then its the population ask for war.

Do you think that those bankers and multinational corporations which run the west are even slithgly concerned about anything which is not profit for themselves, I mean you are fine with the fact that your country sent your army to fight a bad guy cause he had "weapons of mass destruction" then they dont find any while leaving the country a mess of blood and civil war which is now fertile grounds for terrorists?

So this "right wars" in the last season, gaddafi is out now lybia a mess of tribal warlord killing and looting and giving fertile ground to extremists, same in middle east after saddam has been taken down and hassd fought.

If it exists isis is simply due to american foreign policy, unlawful warfare and extrapolitical operation....if there were gaddafi,saddam and hassad left alone, there would be no damn isis, there would be no civil war and innocent people killed, its not an opinion its a fact.

And trust me Im not a liberal, I dont want any immigrant in european soil as much as I would shot any intruder in my house given the choice, I just think with my own head and dont like bullies.

Also I dont have any esteem of those part of the world, dont want to be part of it nor want any of them to migrate to Europe but that doesnt mean that I believe in international bullism not I find acceptable
to spread death and war among them especially for the profit of those who are already powerful and rich.

Are you a thinking man or a sheep which follows without questioning?

noobolgy said:
The middle east is a sh!t hole, and like many other third world sh!t holes they hate the U.S. because we have way more power than them, and success.

We should really just turn a few of those countries into a piece of glass and be done with it.
Of course they hate you for that, wonder why they dont hate china or russia despite both are more powerful than them, they even have more slim girls btw.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Danger, glad to see there is still someone who is part of the solution and not part of the problem.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MidnightCity said:
nope.

bin laden decided to wage war on us because he was offended by the fact that female american soldiers were "defending" him. he was all for the american support of muslims against the soviet union in afghanistan otherwise.

thats not some proactive kind of provocation by the US. thats a muslim problem. the idea of the oppression of women is a core muslim belief. not something i have to go into great detail with.

the same as being against the american way of life because it basically goes against everything muslims believe (or so this is the pretext). believe what you want. but im not gonna sympathize nor even REASON FOR a religion that is anything BUT about peace.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0Ks4pCO5O8

Ok so could you please tell me why gaddafi and saddam and hassad had to be struck, and what benefit the world and the american population got from the new modern state of things according to your consideration?

The question is which one was the reason to strike and which benefit for anyone exists after the attacks.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MidnightCity said:
because people like saddam and gadaffi were known supporters and funders of extremist militants the world over.

it doesnt matter who started it. they crossed the line in september 2011. nor do i care that the guys responsible were from here or there. theyre all about the same thing and all fall under the same category in my mind.

and assad wasnt even touched. at least not by comparison.

this dumb pseudo intellectual broad tries to make the same argument you do and is enlightened by all the men in the room.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BQKjGlqJm0
Wrong both Saddam and Gaddagi as much as Hassad, in order to keep their leadership were fighting continously and harsly against those same extremists which are now in power and are causing a blood bath of civilians which stand in their ground, even the production of resources has collapsed.

Both Assad and Gaddafi were closer to Russia than to the west despite they made sure not to piss off anyone, even more interesting is the fact that isis militans are funded from "unsure sourches" and have american provided nato equipment available for them, they are in fact probably the strongest faction in middle east right now which wouldnt be the case if Saddam was still there and Hassad would have been left free to fight them as he was doing till "the liberators arrived".

Now as a general rule to understand who is behind something just ask yourself who is benefitting from this new situation, again we have filo russian dictators removed and resources production slown down so those whi still produce or have are in a better position.

Now tell me who is benefitting from a weakened Russia, less oil and gas in the market?

You know whats even more interesting, the fact that the whole ukraine has hugh amount of natural resources and even there "the bad dictator" had to be taken out for the good of population...yet this good of population in civil war with a nazi done ethnic cleaning supported from the us and the eu.

Either think with your head who is benefitting from something or go back watch fox news...as if the owner of such is not part of that elite who benefits from certain things.

Regarding the whole terrorist thing as Danger asked you, if you were invaded from a foreign country stealing your resourcehs and your people were unable to defend themselves with proper warfare, what would you do?

If the chinese were to invade usa after saying that minorities are mistreated to they must be liberated after ferguson and taking what is yours for their benefit, what would you do?

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is just another scare tactic brought to you by the government, and you guys fell for it again.

Just like the weapons of mass destruction that they didn't find, just like the Saudis in the 9/11 planes yet we went to Iraq instead, just like the issues that was about to go down with Iran, just like the kony s*it in Africa.

Stop falling for these "terror" tactics that they are sending you through the media.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Fatal Jay said:
This is just another scare tactic brought to you by the government, and you guys fell for it again.

Just like the weapons of mass destruction that they didn't find, just like the Saudis in the 9/11 planes yet we went to Iraq instead, just like the issues that was about to go down with Iran, just like the kony s*it in Africa.

Stop falling for these "terror" tactics that they are sending you through the media.
I mean certainly isis could never fight us by any conventional means. Even if they are the richest terrorist group ever, that doesnt mean much. Our military is really strong, even if its not well funded right now. If we really needed we could funnel money into our military in like a day.

However with the status of our borders, they makes us vulnerable in some ways. Most of the people coming over the border are not a threat to national security, lots of normal (third world) families and individuals.

But mixed in with them are cartel members, gang members, islamic terrorists.

For all we know, there are groups of sleepers now right here in the u.s., just waiting to explode a car bomb in a crowed area, blow up a busy bridge, suicide bomb something.

Obama knows allowing the borders to be open like this would make us vulnerable to attacks from anyone who has a grudge against Americans.

Isis is the most radical islamic group yet. In northern Iraq, they are practicing genital mutilation on all the women, and girls.

^^^ just an idea, lets trade all of our women for there women. I mean even 60 years ago, women here had it better than women there have it. Women here are still complaining, so Idk give them a reason to b!tch, moan, whine, and complain.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
noobolgy said:
^^^ just an idea, lets trade all of our women for there women. I mean even 60 years ago, women here had it better than women there have it. Women here are still complaining, so Idk give them a reason to b!tch, moan, whine, and complain.
You mean even 500 years ago here (N America) and at least 1500 years ago if not 30,000 in Europe.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MidnightCity said:
what?

all i could muster from this is that you believe all the anti west hype.

if you ready an of the things i post around here you would see that i dont lean neither left nor right in terms of american politics. i avoid group think until i have a soilid grasp on an issue before i run my mouth.

im bored of charging at this windmill. you can either read up on this issue or you can shut up as well until YOU educate yourself and dont buy into the anti west evil american imperialist hype.

the internet is your friend. all you need do is ask a question
You are a man with no will, a perfect sheep to the wolf dressed as a sheppard.

A middle aged women would have had the same reaction but again, I will make it simple, give:

1)Saddam and Hassad rule the hot spot in middle east fighting against muslim extremists to hold their power

2)Nato say that Saddam has weapons of mass destruction so he has to be struck down, nato say Hassad is a bad guy also

3)Nato struck Saddam to destroy his government, Iraw is without government yet no weapons of mass destruction THE REASON of the invation are found

4)Isis fills up that power vacuum left after nato removed Saddam and weakened Hassad (which instead now became a good guy again apparently)

Question:

What allowed isis to get the power?

1)Saddam cause he had weapons of mass destruction and forced nato to bash him

2)Putin because fox news said he is a bad guy

3)Nato which gave funds and weapons to "rebels" (muslim extremists) and removed the only force which proved able to limit them

Final result:

In all the countries where "terrible dictators" were ruling, nato decided to "liberate" the population by taking them down, either directly or funding and give weapons to "rebels".

It happened randomly that those terrible dictators all had a pro-russia, anti-usa allignment (a coincidence of course since we all know they were taken down cause they were bad or had invisible weapons of mass destruction).

The power vacuum allowed muslim extremists and tribal warlord to kick out the americans (see libia) and seize power, FACT

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Equ8vKkj2tg/UtvPU5jZiKI/AAAAAAAASzY/m95xJeG9SmQ/s1600/Libya%2Bthen%2Band%2Bnow-769671.jpg

http://images.sodahead.com/profiles/0/0/2/8/2/1/8/9/5/libya-war-nato-63092801226.jpeg

You are a disgrace to anything noble existing in this world, if the founding fathers of america were alive they would disown you, you are a sheep.

Anyway something good you did for the populationso of those countries, now they have much more free time since they dont have to think how to use their natural resources, american corporations gladly decided to take this task for themselves.

So again, can you tell me where are the weapons of mass destruction which were the reason to invade iraq?

They could even bomb your house, blame a country which produce diamonds and you would arm yourself and run, its because of people like you that tyrants take power.

Again I ask you who is benefitting from thise "changes", and I tell you who, american corporations taking controls of oil and gas fields and american elites which removed two precious allies of Putin (Gaddafi provided a useful friendly sea port in the mediterranean, same Hassad), Israele gets some benefits as well since it takes away heat from its latest "policies in palestine" while diverting muslim extremists in other scenarios in east....oh btw who supported the theory that Saddam had Weapons of mass destruction? ah yeah mossad israeli intelligence...again what a coincidence.

Ps. Im anti western as much as a right voting european which doesnt want any immigrant from non western countries in europe, just for you to know.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
If you are referring to Isis, sure we could agree with that.

But it was our involvement which led to their creation. In any case, my original point was Bin Laden, and we created him by our presences over there. And we would be the same way if the Chinese army infested the US. Try reading some of Bin Laden's writings.
He cannot get such simple concepts, he is a brainwashed neocon bot which thinks that bad guys spawn randomly around the world and decide to strike the us because they are envious of "their wealth or freedom", more like a GI joe movie.

He doesnt understand the fact that an invaded population which cannot use conventional warfare to kick the invader away, has no other option that terrorism.

He fails to see the fact that invasions are not about "freedom" but about making the rich of the stronger country even more rich.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVsB07CcSNw

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MidnightCity said:
nah im good. i dont need to read shlt.

watching my kid sisters come home covered in soot from the WTC (which is in manhattan while we lived in brooklyn), not having any phone service and not knowing wtf is going on and having to walk over 10 miles home from highschool because the city was literally at stand-still and watching all the chaos in the street of people crying, talking to men in suits who looked like they just came from a war zone and telling me about all the dismembered bodies and people jumping from the towers and being worried to death about my old man working in the city and about my mom being worried for him and then watching the towers fall on TV was enough to solidify my opinion of these islamic extremists.

i never did anything to do them and im not military either. but that doesnt matter to these people. what matters is im not muslim and im western.

if i manage to join the army early next year i was thinking of getting INFIDEL tattooed across my back.
Im sure somewhere in middle east there is a kid who lost his family and house in a nato bombing saying similar thing before asking to someone how to "take revenge" against those who hates them.
He doesnt need explanations nor you do.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MidnightCity said:
predictable rebuttals.
as your following

like i said before. pretty sure these kids are taught via religion that they should hate anyone thats not muslim. specifically westerners. specifically americans
The same happens to you anytime you sit and watch tv and you confirm it in any of your posts.

im also pretty sure your average americans dont gather in churches and sing death to islam death to arabs etc in churches or group gatherings.
They simply substitute an imaginary friend with consumis and narcisism but the result is the same, also dont forget religious nuts which are abundant (see creationism)

and yet again, before you give me the "all muslims are not like that" im also pretty sure their holy book (quran) teaches that muslims should kill non believers, stone adulterous women (mothers,daughters, sisters) and in the absence of the father/husband the son should carry out this "honor killing" and should you choose to leave the religion, the penalty is also death etc etc i could sit here all night but now im done.
I dont like muslims, I said many times I dont want them in Europe and if they come they should obey our law and swear that their religions comes only in their private life, I dont understand why you think Im pro muslim.

[/QUOTE]the truth is all muslims are jihadists. the "peaceful" muslims are the same as the beheaders. its just a different head of the same beast with a different means to the same end[/QUOTE]
So tell me what is the difference with a zealot muslim which use his religion to attack others and a culturally self referent american which bombs a foreign country due to weapons of mass destructions that dont even exists.
Agree on muslims btw, they simply cannot mix with others without creating problems.

I mean what you put on the table and what they put on the table to justidy their behaviour is the same, NOTHING, unless of course you tell me where are Saddams weapons of mass destruction which for what I recall were the offical reason for the invasion.

Truth is as I keep saying from many posts, you want their oil, they want your wealth, plain and simple its not about culture or religions, its about the elites of both which want more power regardless of the sufference of their people but yet it seems hard for you to understand.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MidnightCity said:
tear jerker? please. my family got off easy thankfully.

where were you? nice and safe up north past soho?

you act like the whole city was on fire but i have nothing to prove to you or anyone here so yea. blow me.

and like i said before i can care less who started it. the thing that escapes you michael moore types is that people die in war all the time from collateral damage or accidents. its inevitable. the difference is we arent preaching hate towards another country/group of people here. we arent intentionally bombing civilians for the sake of taking innocent lives. i would give youre "freedom fighters" some respect if they were truly focusuing their attacks on military installations/personnel overseas but we all know this isnt the case. the likes of gadaffi and saddam fund these aholes who are constantly carrying out embassy bombings and focus their attacks on civilians. is that really such a difficult fact to swallow?

i know plenty about islam and its followers. like i said i dont need to read shlt i did my homework on this subject years ago.
Ok so a big guy slap an other skinny to steal his lunch money, the second guy strike back with a steak cause he had no chances with hands and inflict much more damage therefore according to your "logic" the bad guy is the second one.

We explained you 100 times why certain people cannot rely on conventional warfare but rely on terrorism, how can camel riders with no tanks can fight an invading force of full mechanized chivalry?

You simply dont understand basic concepts, you are the perfect citizen for your government, never question what is told and if spitted in the head and told that its raining, will be ready to wage war against the clouds.

The only chance of peace for this world are the libertarians to get full power in the us, till the corporations and industries will run your govs and media there will be no peace for anyone anywhere.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
'Root cause analysis' goes back to at least Winston Churchill and the installation of Ibn Saud.

Further back actually. European colonialists drawing imaginary lines and creating nations where there were none so as to protect their asset stripping operations is the 'root cause'.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say the root cause is really that Muslims are terrorist and Islam is a religion of violence and conquest. Europe has had problems with muslims going back about 1200 years. The different is today we are too soft on our enemies and provide aid and enbold them.

If Bin Ladin was mad that "we" are over there, well I'm mad that Arabs and Muslims are over here and don't support the US being there either, and he should take it up with Saudi Arabia where he is from and the other Arab countries that invited us there.