Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I think I understood why girls dont like to swallow

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not because I moved in the bi-curious zone but because I made my own pre workout and I now know what it means to swallow ferociously bitter liquids.

Now take water, put 10gr BCAA, 3gr Citruline, 3gr Arginine akg and 5 gr Glutamine and taste the most disgusting drink you'll ever taste.

I feel almost sick when I drink it, my eyes cry, my lips contracts and almost feel like I have to puke, I think only rotten lemons and kerosene mixed would taste like that.

Why I do it? cause it works...third time I try this mix and can tell that in terms of strenght, endurance and pump its the best I ever tried, its a pity I seldom add some coffee or green tea otherwise an major alertness would be added.

Good thing is that there is no side effect in terms of farting, glad its not the case otherwise I would have to move next to a truck to avoid people questioning my health.

Reaction score
normally, *** is tasteless, but it's "gummy", hard to swallow. A great many women, however, manage to do so, some with fervor and appreciation. So mostly, it's a head problem that the woman has to get past.