Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can I workout around a Ulnar Nerve "injury"

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was working out, but noticed after working out after 2 months that my Ulnar Nerve might be "entrap" around a bone in my elbow maybe. Found out when I woke up and my arm fell asleep only on the bottom of the forearm and my pinky and ring finger, not the rest of the arm or hand. Looked up the symptoms and found out I might have ulnar nerve entrapment. To make the story short I hate doctors and I have been doing Ulnar nerve exercises which have helped a tiny bit (stretches) One symptom I read is pain, but I don't have any pain at all. Only when I keep my elbow bent for 30 minutes it falls asleep.

Can I workout around this? I don't really want to go through with the surgery.

And judging from the symptoms I have a mild case and maybe a few more weeks or months of these stretches and I can continue working out again:box:

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What stretches are you currently doing? Are you aware of any exercises that cause the pain to increase? If yes what exercises?

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am do Ulnar Nerve stretches, and I actually have no pain. My arm and pinky/ring finger will fall asleep if I keep my elbows bent for 20-30 minutes. The bottom of the arm falls asleep not the whole arm. Most people who have this injury have bad pain, I don't have pain I have a mild case of it from what I have been reading.

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd keep with the stretching and strategically select exercises, rep ranges and weights that don't aggravate the area.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have a real nerve injury and you aren't going to to a doctor because "you don't like doctors" then lol.

Just go to a doctor you trust and ask his opinion. Take your insurance and find out which doctors in your area accept that insurance, then find one you like.

If you have a real nerve injury and you are asking random posters on Sosuave for advice then lol.