Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cheap meal plan..

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I'm looking to spend no more than 50$ a week and eat 3 meals a day. Right now I'm cutting eating 2500 cals a day.

Chicken leg thighs are cheap could bake 1 with broccoli everyday.

Oatmeal for breakfast

2 protein shakes for 2 meals

And need 1 more cheap meal. Not a big fan of tuna.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lmao, thank you for the compliment. I try. My diet exists largely to compensate for all the beer I drink.

You'd like beans if I cooked them. You just need to learn how to cook. Try them slow-cooked in a crock pot all day with a cheap cut of meat, like a country rib. Add a lot of garlic, and peppers if you can get them.

You want natural fiber in your diet. It fills you up, so you eat less, and that saves you money.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a pressure cooker I'll give it shot.. Despite your peculiar eating habits you r very lean.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cola said:
Chicken leg thighs are cheap could bake 1 with broccoli everyday.
Chicken pieces are VERY cheap. I eat them a couple of times a week. Tastier than just regular fillet cuts or whatever you call them.

I agree with Bible Belt, peanut butter and beans. A lot of beans. Keep good salt and fresh pepper handy, they can make anything good. Keep a lot of garlic and onions.

You can get green vegetables for fairly cheap, but the problem is that they don't fill you up in my opinion. I'd get some brown rice too, or whole grain pasta, or even oatmeal like you said. Bananas will fill you up too.

Sandwiches are cheap. Bottom line, it's very easy to PLAN to eat cheap and healthy, execution is tougher, because, like anything else worth doing, it's tough.

:-)

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to eat chicken thighs as they were very cheap but the fat content in them (8g per 100g) is far higher than the 1.7g you get in breasts.

Lentil casseroles also used to be part of my high protein diet.

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
eggs and sausage is cheap, you can add rice too.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Wife and I do a lot of bulk buying at stores like Sams Club or Costco. I don't care for BJ's strictly due to the homosexual connotation in the name. :)

That said, I buy premium whey protein in the five-pound bag for $30. Good $hit too.

Then we pickup the bulk package chicken tenders, ground chuck, and veggies. Altogether it'll run us $75 and last for a coupl'a weeks. It's a good practice to buy in bulk then freeze until needed.

Reaction score
raw eggs? you're nuts. that's a major risk for food poisoning, so why do it? hard boil them instead, and toss away about half of the yolks, if you eat more than 2 eggs per day.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would advise you follow a rotational diet...I just started one a few weeks ago and I've dropped 8 lbs without even trying...it helps prevent food intolerances from occurring from eating the same thing too often and also makes sure you get a good balance of nutrients in your body...

I honestly wish I knew about it sooner...my trainer put me onto it...

I know $50 here would let you pretty much eat like a king, but I also know from traveling other places, I get sticker shock when I go to grocery stores there...prices are so much more expensive...

Here are cheap sources of carbs:
Brown Rice
Oatmeal
Beans
Lentils
Yams
Pasta/Potatoes(cook, cool and reheat to turn it into a resistant starch that will help lower blood sugar)

Proteins:
Chicken
Egg Whites
Tuna
Plant Based Protein Powders(Pea/Brown Rice)
Whole Milk Kefir(buy some kefir grains online and make your own)

Fats:
Olive Oil
Avocados
Egg Yolks
Sunflower Seeds
Pumpkin Seeds
Raw Almonds
Whole Milk Kefir(buy some kefir grains online and make your own)

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
prison/con.net said:
raw eggs? you're nuts. that's a major risk for food poisoning, so why do it? hard boil them instead, and toss away about half of the yolks, if you eat more than 2 eggs per day.
I've been having at least 2 raw eggs every single day for at least 5 months. Haven't got anything. My understanding of it is that Salmonella is caused by having too little or too much of that certain bacteria in your body. Yes, you have bacteria in your body. If you didn't have any, you would die. And the yolk is healthy. Like really healthy. It has a lot of cholesterol, ture. But it is good cholesterol, aka high-density lipoproteins (hdl for short). That bad cholesterol found in chips and stuff like that is called low-density lipoproteins (ldl for short).

By the way OP, and everyone here, avoid pork because it is extremely hard for your body to digest, so it is converted into fat and dragged around to your sides. It basically goes straight to your thighs, and then you blow up (kidding about the latter, not the former).

Reaction score
the yolk is also where the carbs and calories are. You can eat pounds of hard boiled egg whites every day and lose weight, if that's all you eat. It's pure protein, like tuna in water.

If you want really cheap, eat at the church and the mission. It's free. :) Often not the best tasting, and frequently not much of it and long waiting lines, but free.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
prison/con.net said:
the yolk is also where the carbs and calories are. You can eat pounds of hard boiled egg whites every day and lose weight, if that's all you eat. It's pure protein, like tuna in water.

If you want really cheap, eat at the church and the mission. It's free. :) Often not the best tasting, and frequently not much of it and long waiting lines, but free.
The yolk contains no carbs. It contains fats, as well as the majority of the nutrients.

Gman21

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of my staples.

I have access to Sam's, Walmart, got lucky and made friends with a guy that is kin to a local farm.

I buy large fresh, never sodium injected boneless chicken breast at $1.88 per lb from the local farmer, best deal I've found. I also buy fresh large organic eggs at 1.50 per dozen from the same source. Big difference with these eggs from your generic white mass produced variety at most stores.

I buy a 25lb bag of basmati long grain rice for 20 and some change from Sams, clean carb source for months.

Obviously oats are a staple, I buy in bulk at Sams.

1 or 2 days a week I will switch it up and brown a big batch of lean beef and eat it with cubed red potatoes, black beans, spinach leaves.

I yea, I buy large bags of dry black beans from sams, dirt cheap, healthy, stretches for many meals.

Im fortunate to live near bumfukegypt and a amish colony, for much of the spring/summer/fall I get a variety of fruit and veggies for dirt cheap again. One of my staples is raw beets From the amish. I can get a bundle for 50 cents, rediculous value for a true power food.

I don't budget I will admit that so I'm not sure what I spend per month. I do know a big key is to eat out little to zilch. For the price of your average garbage value meal from Hardee's I can purchase a few days worth of healthful nutrient dense chicken breast and a dozen farm fresh eggs to boot. I boil these a lot and snack on them throughout the day. The protein adds up