Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If high blood pressure runs through my family, should it affect physical performance?

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tend to think that I am above average in physical fitness when compared to the average person. But when I check my blood pressure, it usually is something like 139/50 (dafuq?). Sometimes 130/55 or when it gets close to being something normal 127/74. I may have sleep apnea but I'm not certain. My dad has high blood pressure and takes meds for it and he does have sleep apnea. It runs in his side of the family (he is a third worlder though so he should be naturally physically fit from the strenuous activity he did as a kid. He does have that natural old man strength even though he is overweight by like 40 lbs and rarely does physical work anymore though). My mom is rather the opposite at like 99/59 and does not give a flying **** about her own physical fitness. She eats whatever the hell she wants whenever (which isn't a lot granted, but still), has never done any sports as a kid, no physical labor, still doesn't. She may have worked out prolly 15 times max over the course of almost 5 decades, yet has a healthier cardiovascular system than her physically active teenage son. She isn't skinny or fat either, but she doesn't exercise. Born and raised here.

So that's a little bit of my parental background in case anyone here wanted to know for whatever reason. Anyway, I think I have high blood pressure from my dad. Should that affect my physical performance in any way when training or just exercising in general?

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I hate celery and am lactose intolerant so that could explain it lol. But I'll look into the other stuff for sure.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
celery seed extract is a capsule, not actual celery...

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's ALWAYS better to have the real thing than what the manufacturers are trying to sell you because then you get whatever they were trying to advertise plus a little extra. I'm just saying I hate celery so I've barely ever eaten it throughout my life.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ImTheDoubleGreatest! said:
It's ALWAYS better to have the real thing than what the manufacturers are trying to sell you because then you get whatever they were trying to advertise plus a little extra. I'm just saying I hate celery so I've barely ever eaten it throughout my life.
In this case its not as the clinical trials were done with this specific extract.