Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

2 a days

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah so sometimes I can't get to the gym my standard 4 days..
But I have a random day off during the week, like a Wednesday.

So could I on those random wednesdays or a day I'm not doing nothing go to the gym say 7am do like legs then go home sleep, eat come back and do back and bi's?

Any experience with 2 a days? I know a lot of pro athletes do them..

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you do it sparingly it is OK.

I do this when I know there are going to be schedule conflicts and I won't be able to get another workout in later in the week.

I wouldn't make it something regular though.

OlympicTim

Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to play Jr A hockey. Wed do cardio in the mornings then skate then lift weights. This would go on for a month or 2 before the season.

You defiantly can just make sure you listen to your body after a couple weeks and see if you need a day or 2 off 2 a days

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, but it's very taxing on the body, especially if you aren't getting 8+ hours of sleep a night.

Two 30 minute sessions in a day at least 4 hours apart are far more effective from a hormonal standpoint than a single 1 hour session. I used this with Gironda 8x8's where you actually do the exact same workout twice in a day but use heavier weights the second time. You want to talk about exhausting....

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
last summer when I reduced my body fat from 20% to 10%, I routinely worked two a days. That means I would do cardio first thing in the morning on an empty stomach for 1 hour, then come back at night and do weights, three to four times a week, & I was eating very clean and every 2-3 hours. I was also completely drug free. Meaning, no alcohol, no weed, no nothing. So I think that it can be done. Especially at age 26.

Personally I feel extended cardio is a waste of time and muscle. I think you'd get much better results from doing HIIT in the morning for 10-15 minutes max, or do a fast paced circuit style workout and THEN do 5 minutes of HIIT afterwards. The amount of growth hormone that will be released from that would be enormous.

I have done no long, steady state cardio for over a year and I'm at one of the lowest body fat percentages of my life...veins popping all over the place, even getting 2 or 3 of them in my abs starting to show which I think is kinda nasty, but whatever.

My trainer had me doing HIIT twice a week after workouts for 10 minutes the past 6 weeks or so, but has since taken that out as he is afraid I'm going to burn out from it since I wear a 50lb weighted vest during training(and during HIIT as well) he thinks I am not going to see much difference in fat loss by removing it.