Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Going Vegetarian

OlympicTim

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys so I've been thinking about going vegetarian. Not because of any health reason (I believe meat is good for you) but because of the way meat is produced as well as the fact that meat production is bad for the environment.

It's a personal choice but I am wondering for any of you vegetarians out their if you find you can still build muscle without meat and if you have noticed any changes in your body, attitude, sex drive etc anything that might help me make a decision

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Find a local farm and get it grass Fed and pasture raised. It won't be thstuch more expensive than meat in a supermarket. Or if you do decide to do that I'd make sure you are at least consuming organic eggs which are an excellent source of protein, but again, like anything else, the more often you eat something, the less your body likes it.

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The_flying_dutchman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
...please don't tell me you've been watching that clown VeganGains on youtube.....

chaj3_11

Don Juan
Reaction score
That vegan gains just did a video about filming his grandad dying. Wtf.

I think its a healthy lifestyle but hes an absolute loon.

The_flying_dutchman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the guy is fvckin schizo and has a feminine streak about him..... he instigates drama and then turns around and acts victimized....

OlympicTim

Don Juan
Reaction score
I gave it a shot. Literally went 1 day before I was hugely craving meat. But I felt bad afterwords.

I'm probably going to try to limit myself too once a day until the cravings go away.

Heisenburger

Don Juan
Reaction score
OlympicTim said:
Hey guys so I've been thinking about going vegetarian. Not because of any health reason (I believe meat is good for you) but because of the way meat is produced as well as the fact that meat production is bad for the environment.

It's a personal choice but I am wondering for any of you vegetarians out their if you find you can still build muscle without meat and if you have noticed any changes in your body, attitude, sex drive etc anything that might help me make a decision

I feel the same OP. I've eaten meat my whole life, and really enjoy it but recently, in the last few weeks, i've started to feel really guilty about consuming it after watching a slaughterhouse video. The conditions the animals are put under are pretty despicable. I'm gonna try and eat meat-free a couple of times a week to begin with.

Off topic, but if the government, schools etc really cared about the environment and the well being of children then it should be mandatory for schools to conduct trips to these houses. Let the children - the surrogate salesmen as fast food outlets like to think of them - decide for themselves how great Ronald McDonald really is.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heisenburger said:
I feel the same OP. I've eaten meat my whole life, and really enjoy it but recently, in the last few weeks, i've started to feel really guilty about consuming it after watching a slaughterhouse video. The conditions the animals are put under are pretty despicable. I'm gonna try and eat meat-free a couple of times a week to begin with.

Off topic, but if the government, schools etc really cared about the environment and the well being of children then it should be mandatory for schools to conduct trips to these houses. Let the children - the surrogate salesmen as fast food outlets like to think of them - decide for themselves how great Ronald McDonald really is.
You think a lion feels guilty for gutting an antelope and eating its intestines out of it while its still breathing?

OlympicTim

Don Juan
Reaction score
marmel75 said:
You think a lion feels guilty for gutting an antelope and eating its intestines out of it while its still breathing?
A Lion isnt capable of feelings of guilt.

readytogocable

Reaction score
Well its a wonderful thing that you are going to be vegetarian. I am also a vegetarian because i know that how much benefits are to be vegetarian. We can live healthy life with eating vegetables.

Last edited: