Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

High School Don Juan Bootcamp Week Three: Let's Learn Faster

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Three's the charm.

Let's get going with this, settle into a groove and create new habits.

My lucky number is 7. We'll be doing that many approaches this week.

For an approach to count, you have to get sexual with both speech AND physicality. Here's how we'll define that.

You must use a word that indicates physical interest. Hot, sexy, beautiful would all do very well. You don't need to tell her that she is one of these, though you may. Other options would be: "Do you think I'm hot?" or "I'm too sexy to be doing this."

That's only half the battle though. In order to make the approach count, you need to touch her. Hugs, hand holding, and cheek-kisses all count.

Once you have those two things, you have achieved one of your seven approaches.

But hey, I'm a nice guy, so here's one extra piece of motivation. Anytime you get a number, you can count that as 2 approaches. The way I see it, if you can get 7 approaches in, any numbers you get will be the cherry on top that get you to 8+/7.

Finally a chance for my sexy side to come out ;)

Mindgamez

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's get SEXUAL!
Holy sh1t this will be epic...
But I gotta do week 2 and 3 all in one week. This will be a lot, but whatever. I will do it. My buddy too.

Would you guys approach and directly open with a good compliment? Let's say I ask for her name and we shake hands but I keep holding her hand for a long time while telling her she's gorgeous. Would that count? Or it's not big enough?

Do I have to say that she's sexy, or can I just say that I like her cute smile? (I don't want to say things that aren't sincere).

Anyway, good challenge bro.

Mindgamez

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Djghost, well done!
Challenge accepted for me too. I'll even try to do more if I can. I'm fricken tired of never taking action and only thinking and thinking overly all the time. It doesn's bring me anywhere and I'm just running in the same circle!

Let's fawkin' do this yioh.

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mindgamez said:
Would you guys approach and directly open with a good compliment?
Yes

Mindgamez said:
Let's say I ask for her name and we shake hands but I keep holding her hand for a long time while telling her she's gorgeous. Would that count?
I would say yes, but it's LS's decision

Mindgamez said:
Do I have to say that she's sexy, or can I just say that I like her cute smile? (I don't want to say things that aren't sincere).
Once again, I would say yes, but it's LS's decision

Very good challenge LS!

BPH said:
Perfect. This I can do
what was ur week 2 status?

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say yes to all your questions. I think Josh made it pretty clear: touch her (all touch from me is sexual, I'm like a vibrator) and say a sexual word SEPARATELY OR TOGETHER. You don't have to slap her ass while you compliment it.

Amo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just to make it clear, do these approaches have to be cold/new approaches or can it be with women we're already familiar with?

Mindgamez said:
But I gotta do week 2 and 3 all in one week. This will be a lot, but whatever. I will do it. My buddy too.
Ahahaha, no worries. I have to do all three weeks! Sheer laziness. :whistle:

NobodyCares1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well 7 is a kinda high number... especially for such a small city that I live in... but damn I shall try... just hope that I'll go to the bar on friday...

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
amohield said:
Just to make it clear, do these approaches have to be cold/new approaches or can it be with women we're already familiar with?
All new. Girls at school are permissible, even if you approached them for the last two challenges, but not if you had a significant conversation with them. Any more questions on that I'll leave to your own judgment.

To Mindgamez: Yeah those are all fine.

Answer these questions yourselves guys. We're on an honor system around here, be sexy with your hands and tongue. Girls love it.

(lol Jaedon, "Im like a vibrator" might go into my rap)

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love it!

As a quick tip that I *used* to use, if I shook hands with the female, I'd hold it just a little longer while looking into her eyes and giving a sincere compliment, even if it was about her hands. Promotes confidence and sexuality all in one.

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2/7 down :)

Went up to some girl, she was on my bus but I didn't talk to her. I walked up to her where the bus stopped and introduced myself, she hijacked the conversation . I was sexy as fcuk. She gave me her number. Life.

Learning, sweet man :) I'd like to hear that.

Amo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wasn't even thinking about the challenge today - it's sports day! But I met this cute French chick with a cool personality in the year above. Joked about her "seductive stares" and lots of kino. And this was without my mind on the challenge! 1/7

The Libertine

Don Juan
Reaction score
I did a lot of approaches but I'll count two of them for the challenge. Both were pretty much the same- I had to sell the school newspaper in the hall and I opened the girls with a compliment and went on being a salesman. I couldn't have gone anywhere though as one was in 12th grade and the other was in a hurry .

Anyway, I will fail this challenge- school's out until Monday because of bad weather,malls and public places are pretty much empty and some other bull**** factors. **** you,mother nature,stop being such a cold *****!
I'm going to a party on Saturday so I will try to do some there but I think I will already know most of them.

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Libertine said:
I couldn't have gone anywhere though as one was in 12th grade
Why does this matter?

The Libertine said:
Anyway, I will fail this challenge- school's out until Monday because of bad weather,malls and public places are pretty much empty and some other bull**** factors. **** you,mother nature,stop being such a cold *****!
I'm going to a party on Saturday so I will try to do some there but I think I will already know most of them.
Damn...let's see. You could always hit up places where there are a lot of stores together. Examples would be walmart, macdonalds, wendys, target, shopko, a tanning place, grocery stores, clothing stores, movie theaters, public transportation, the airport?, gas stations, subway etc., gyms, restaurants. I'm not sure if any of these will work with your situation, but just some ideas. Don't give up!!

NobodyCares1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
why are people complaining about weather? man it was -30C here and snowing and there were still lots of people on a disco and in a bar on friday night... well i guess there are places where people are not used to cold weather at all but still... anyway i'm still at zero with the challenge... but when i'll go out to a bar i'll definitely try to approach some girls...

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 3 Status: 0/7
I'm going to get at least 1 at school tomorrow (one of my biggest fears) and maybe hit up the mall. There's a free concert so I'll be going there too. I have to finish this tomorrow because saturday I have to go to a dance with kayla.