Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

new slut, not even ashame of it

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Firstly, 'Thought Catalog'?? WHY THE F*CK IS THE INTERNET CLOGGED UP WITH THIS PSEUDO-CULTURAL BRAIN VOMIT, DRIBBLING FROM EVERY (GAPING) ORIFICE OF EVERY HALF-WITTED-HIPSTER, PHILISTINE, ENGLISH LIT GRAD ON PLANET EARTH????

"Our relationship hasn’t suffered, nor do we still talk about the incident. We laugh a lot, we watch a lot of awful TV shows on Netflix, and we bake a lot of cookies."

Your relationship hasn't suffered because you are dating a neo-homosexual.

"I wouldn’t change anything, and most importantly, I am at peace with satisfying my curiosity and putting it to rest."

I BET you wouldn't change anything, having a complete sap for a boyfriend who even though fully aware that you will 'satisfy your curiosity' over and over again, will still be there attentively waiting, presenting with freshly baked cookies when you return home at 11am Saturday morning from your all night session with you 'girlfriends'.

logicallefty

Reaction score
"I cheated on my GF because her c\_/nt smelled like rotten road kill tuna and I wanted to see what it was like FOR ME to sleep with a woman who's c\_/nt smelled clean and fresh like fresh flowers" :flowers:

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Love the comments, maybe there is hope!

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her boyfriend isn't putting it down hoops enough...clearly she wants to get "f*cked" hard

hudpes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good god. She was the mommy who sat down with little Timmy, to explain him why "uncle" John came to visit her last evening. Little Timmy was a little angry, because mommy used to do this with daddy, but little Timmy is all grown up now and understands. He is not angry at mommy anymore.

I'm wondering how she would react if her boyfriend told her, a couple of weeks later, how her little escapade made him curious too and he had sex with someone else, and it WAS AMAZING. Now that his curiosity has been satiated, the bond is so much stronger, right?

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Albatross953 said:
Love the comments, maybe there is hope!
Yup, the men and women are trashing this broad. There is hope dude...there is.

Zapp Brannigan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a perfect example of the type that cheats. Chick in a relationship where they have the power, and are on the look out for d**k because the male attention they've gotten has f**ked their head to a point where they think they can always do better.

At least the comments are calling the b**ch out.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This about sums it up:

I sometimes ask myself why I don’t feel guilty about cheating on Justin with my classmate, or why I don’t feel guilty for enjoying the sex so much. My answer is always the same: because it was something that I needed to do for me. I am definitely a feminist
A good lesson as to why one should never date a feminist.

Dreesy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was just about to get angry, but then I remembered that I don't do monogamy, and a huge rush of freedom and relief just washed over me.

:rock: :rock:
:rockon:

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's called a "click-bait" article and you all fell for it.

But, assuming it's not for a second, I would never date a chick who wrote a blog or online essays or anything of the sort. Narcissists to the max, perhaps only rivaled by strippers and bartenders.

TheSlasher

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:

But, assuming it's not for a second, I would never date a chick who wrote a blog or online essays or anything of the sort. Narcissists to the max, perhaps only rivaled by strippers and bartenders.
Zarky's use of the word "click-bait" was what snapped me out of it. People, let us not forget that blogging is business. Its owners and bloggers need to make money and the only way they can do that is by generating traffic.

That entry is meant to be outrageous, to generate anger, to be scandalous, so that it can generate page views so they'll make money from their advertisements.

str8-2-BONEzone

Don Juan
Reaction score
afcs get there chix taken by ALPHA WARIORS!!!! :box: :box: :box:

it is ur prob if u dont get the babes 2 be in ur crim 2in1nite or at least a babe lol u gotta be ALPHA TAKE her 2 GUN SHOW :rockon: :trouble: then u make her get so hot 4 ur BONE ZONE!!! :kick: i luv the hb8s even if they r do ho show doesnt matter i will get them and beet all BETA CHUMP LOOSERS like the bro in this post!!! :box: :woo: :cheer:

let me no if u need tips on skilz to get babes into ur crim :rockon:

Evan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:

Let's not act like these things don't happen. Even if it is a fake entry. I wouldn't bet against it being a real entry.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's probably a BS article to get people rustled up....but if you sleep next to a female that does this to you knowingly, you deserve no respect from any living thing on planet Earth. Chump level: Professional.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheSlasher said:
Zarky's use of the word "click-bait" was what snapped me out of it. People, let us not forget that blogging is business. Its owners and bloggers need to make money and the only way they can do that is by generating traffic.

That entry is meant to be outrageous, to generate anger, to be scandalous, so that it can generate page views so they'll make money from their advertisements.
Either way, it's still faux-philosophical BS....

a) I CANNOT BELIEVE people actually make a living out of pedalling this cr@p; but then it's just tantamount to the horseshine found in gossip mags.
b) It does encourage women to cheat and think they will get away with it - which in too many cases like this, where the BF is culturally castrate, they will.
c) It does happen, because it's happened to me - except I was man enough to tell the broad where to go.

TheSlasher

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
TheMonkeyKing said:
Either way, it's still faux-philosophical BS....

a) I CANNOT BELIEVE people actually make a living out of pedalling this cr@p; but then it's just tantamount to the horseshine found in gossip mags.
b) It does encourage women to cheat and think they will get away with it - which in too many cases like this, where the BF is culturally castrate, they will.
c) It does happen, because it's happened to me - except I was man enough to tell the broad where to go.
Yep, I agree. And this will be a case (if this ever happens to be fiction) where, "the unreal creates reality," because women will be encouraged to do it, as in, "This girl can do it, so can I," just like you said. And this becomes a form of impure girl power.

logicallefty

Reaction score
TheSlasher said:
, "the unreal creates reality," .
Well put.

IMO the world is already moving this direction, not just women but pretty much anything is potentially fair game anymore for this to happen:

- The all mighty FACT is loosing it's place in the world to fiction and bullsh|t.

- LOGIC is not necessarily default way of thinking and making decisions; emotion is elbowing in there as the new defacto standard for running the world.

- Those who should be at the top of the food chain of honesty, ethics, and trustworthyness are not there and the worst part is they don't even seem to try to hide it. (the Government, police, etc. Sh|t I used to be a cop and I don't trust the majority of police anymore. ).

The world is drowning in a sea of it's own diarrhea.