Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Advice if I should move on to this girl

BonesAndBones

Reaction score
Ok, so at work there's this girl whom I have noticed for quite a while. I'm 22, and even though I don't know her age, she may be somewhere around 24-26 yrs old. I've noticed her looking at me quite a few times, and one time I made sure that she saw me looking at her. When she noticed that, we were looking at each other for at least six seconds.

I've started some shy small talk with her, and her responses were not just ''yes'' and ''no.'' When I showed something on my phone, she touched my hand to pull the phone closer to get a better view of what I was showing to her.

What should I do? She is really hawt btw.

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys looked at each other for 6 whole seconds?? No way!!!

BonesAndBones

Reaction score
Maybe it was closer to 4, I didn't count, maybe because she was surprised, I don't know, since it may have been a creep stare. Whatever, that thing happened at least six months ago.

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should buy her a Pandora charm and chocolate and write her a really long love note.

defensiveend96

Don Juan
Reaction score
No.Danny said:
You should buy her a Pandora charm and chocolate and write her a really long love note.
Danny, man you're a funny dude but you shouldn't flame the OP or just post jokes on the thread without offering useful advice. We all start somewhere and all of us have had experiences like this guy.
Now, OP I think you should talk to this girl next time you see her and make a move. Ask for her number or ask her out. It's the only way to know if she is interested in dating you. Also don't be nervous or shy,she's just a girl and her sh!t doesn't smell any better than yours. Good luck

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol OP, nothing you've said means anything, positive or negative

proceed and try to get her but nothing of note has happened yet

BonesAndBones

Reaction score
Alright, I think I may have messed up a little bit, or she may not like me at all.

So, let me explain.

I only meet her during the lunch breaks. The fact is, I never came to sit anywhere near her, because I was always in the canteen just a few minutes before her, so she came to sit anywhere near me, with only a one seat gap between us. I didn't even think about the fact that she was the one who came to sit somewhere close to me.

One time I had a 10 hour shift, and I started my work 2 hours before her. I used my overtime break at the same time when she had her lunch, but I was there only for about 8-9 minutes. She was sitting alone in the corner. I sat at an different table. Probably, because, stupid as I am, I became a little bit shy, and I thought since I would be there for such an short amount of time, it would not matter if I would chitchat with her or not. Yup, she saw me.

That was last friday. Today, she sat at an completely different table, all alone, and didn't even look at me.
I know this may mean that she didn't even like me at all, but is there a way I can be sure about this? When I see her at lunch, should I ask ''Is this seat taken?'' or smth.

I don't want to annoy her, so is that the right way to approach this situation?

I really like her. And I think that I made myself to look like a douche. She was pretty interested into talking to me before this happened.

Last edited:

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

:confused: :cry: :crackup:

BonesAndBones

Reaction score
I know that this may sound funny, but I am not sure what to make out of this. Today, other people also noticed that.

It's not like I am clingy towards her, but if it's indeed because of me not making any sort of contact that day, could that mean it's not completely hopeless?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
holy crap dude, you're old enough to have a job but act like I did in middle school around girls?

Blistex

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't recommend gaming female co-workers. It's hard to next them if something goes awry because, well, you have to see them and work with them. Many on this forum have touched already on the negative consequences that can occur from it. The amount of hot and beautiful women walking on this planet should not mean you need to game the women you work with.

BonesAndBones

Reaction score
Well, I don't want to describe my job, but whatever I am doing is completely unrelated to her job, so........

But anyways, now I haven't seen her at lunch for a while, since as far as I can understand, now she is going to the canteen at different times. Probably because I didn't even greet her whenever I had the chance.