Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bartenders??

latinnova

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So I have been frequenting the local bars lately and the bartenders have been flirting me up like crazy and I have gotten their numbers. But, just curious, are they running their own game? I really don't take them serious because I figure they work men for the tips because that's how they make their money. But, after observing I see that they def spend more time flirting with me and way less time with the other guys. They run their hair through their heads, lean forward with all their attention fixed on me, give me free shots and have free shots with me and give me those eyes, ya u know the eyes. Im definitely in great shape, I've got my social game back on and just don't give a fock, just out to have fun, lol. Just curious how u guys fair with the bartenders?

Last edited:

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are really good you wouldn't entertain hired guns.

latinnova

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya, that's what I figured, just curious what everyone else's luck was though. I'm going out with them on Wednesday, away from the bars they work at.

Last edited:

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've dated one. IMPOSSIBLE to date. They start at 6,get off at 2 am, and I get done at 5pm. I can't stay up late enough to see them during the week. When I'm available, they are working and vice versa.... Now if she's only a part timer......

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have fun!

They're just like any other chick. If they don't show/agree to dates or blow you in the bathroom, they're just working you for tips.

latinnova

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maximummax said:
+1

don't get serious with them, just pump and dump
I'll just continue getting my free drinks from them...:rockon: .. guess I shouldn't mess with a good thing, lol.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd rather try to date a prostitute than a barmaid or waitress.

Let that one sink in.
And this is coming from a former bartender.

latinnova

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Kailex said:
I'd rather try to date a prostitute than a barmaid or waitress.

Let that one sink in.
And this is coming from a former bartender.
Interesting insight indeed, care to elaborate? Serious, seems interesting, I would like to know an experienced viewpoint. Anyhow, I have decided to just go and have some fun with them as a friend. No I'm not being beta, I'm actually making the choice just to have a fun night out with them without trying to get laid, matter of fact that is how I view every night. Just enjoy the night.

And, I actually looked at my bill from the other night and they gave me about $30 worth of free drinks. They kept on taking shots with me and wanted me to stay after hours while they closed, which I did. Never charged me for anything except one bud light, lol. Is this normal practice?

latinnova

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
O.K., so went out with the bartenders last night, and they are not my type. I mean they are fun to hang out, but they have some extremely fat, douchebag type dudes go out with them and they let theses guys smack their asses and rub up against them all night long. I mean these guys are never gonna get into bed with the women, that is obvious, but jeez, these are some low class girls to let them touch them like that. I'm guessing they were letting them do this because the guys are loyal customers and tip very well.

Last edited:

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Latin,
Godfathers you must be needy,but yeah a whiff of the barmaids apron when you are desperate,it helps!

latinnova

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Scaramouche said:
Dear Latin,
Godfathers you must be needy,but yeah a whiff of the barmaids apron when you are desperate,it helps!
Godfathers you must be needy, what does that even mean? Desperate for what, just going out and having fun with ppl who invited me. I've never been out with bartenders, so decided "Hey, why not?" I tried it, experienced it, didn't like it and learned from it. Life is a journey, why not have fun with it.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
latinnova said:
O.K., so went out with the bartenders last night, and they are not my type. I mean they are fun to hang out, but they have some extremely fat, douchebag type dudes go out with them and they let theses guys smack their asses and rub up against them all night long. I mean these guys are never gonna get into bed with the women, that is obvious, but jeez, these are some low class girls to let them touch them like that. I'm guessing they were letting them do this because the guys are loyal customers and tip very well.
So basically you found out what we all were trying to tell you about female bartenders. Waitresses are just as bad. Most are banging the cook, the busboy or the manager and snort coke up their noses and get passed around like a joint at Woodstock by every guy that works in that restaurant or bar. There's a reason why they are a certain age and still can't get a better job then waitressing or bartending. Think about that for a second. Oh and most have kids and have no clue who the daddy is or if they do know the daddy he's either in jail or has a record.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Robert28 said:
So basically you found out what we all were trying to tell you about female bartenders. Waitresses are just as bad. Most are banging the cook, the busboy or the manager and snort coke up their noses and get passed around like a joint at Woodstock by every guy that works in that restaurant or bar. There's a reason why they are a certain age and still can't get a better job then waitressing or bartending. Think about that for a second. Oh and most have kids and have no clue who the daddy is or if they do know the daddy he's either in jail or has a record.
This is correct. A bartender chick at a local bar near me was pregnant by the cook within a month of working there.

I saw another bartender girl sneak upstairs with a different cook while I was eating at the bar. Last I heard, the owner finally caught her giving the cook BJs during work hours and fired both of them.

latinnova

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Robert28 said:
Haha, yup that's exactly what I found out. Guess I wanted to see it first hand, experience it, then move on to the next adventure. But you Don Juan's were right on the money.