Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Keeping options open in LTR

Fireballs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you guys keep your options open whilst in an LTR without disrespecting your relationship?

There's a small amount of ONEITIS creeping in and apart from a HB5 I could bang anytime I have no other options.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your SMV is high enough you shouldn't need to actively "keep your options open". Options will simply be present if you are socially connected.

MOTU

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, stay socially active. Don't stop doing the things you were doing before the LTR. For example, I met my current main plate, who I am sort of exclusive with, at an open mic night where I played guitar. So now that I have a chick, it would be easy to stop going to play... But I go anyway. Sometimes she comes, sometimes she doesn't. But it keeps me in circulation, so to speak.

It's ok if she is your only source of pvssy, but she shouldn't be your only social circle.

Outlaw_

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fireballs said:
How do you guys keep your options open whilst in an LTR without disrespecting your relationship?

There's a small amount of ONEITIS creeping in and apart from a HB5 I could bang anytime I have no other options.
The better question is why are you looking to keep your options open? From your current mental position, you have 1 foot in & 1 foot out mentally & emotionally. To me, when I notice that I'm doing that, I should not be in a LTR. If I do that, then I'm settling. Meaning, I'm not ready to be in a LTR, but she wants to, so I say "Sure, why not?"

If I want to keep my options open, then I tell her "I don't want a LTR now" & suffer the consequences. Or I can lie to her & tell her you're the only one and go bang other women. As long as you're clear about why you're thinking this way, you're fine. If you're just settling, because that's what she wants/comfortable/etc., then that's not living life...IMO.