Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Spinning plates

jimjam

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Gentlemen,

What's the most plates you've spun at one time? How do you keep track of them?

I had two going and i found myself confusing what i told one with what i told the other, conversations blending together, etc. I can see this erupting into a grand fiasco.

Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most I have ever spun at any time is 1. I am to change that to 1 per day starting this week.

Wraithe

Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't spun too many plates for any length of time, but one idea that comes to my mind is having a journal or using your phone to make a few notes after each date. Take some time to categorize your notes under each girl and review your notes before each date in the future. I plan on doing something along these lines when I get there.

rugby11

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think since i am just starting the most is 3 and than 2 fell off and i stoped to get away from Oneits

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depending on definition of "plate," I'd have to say right now. I currently have 3 going and have since almost a year ago.

Unfortunately I'm getting kind of sick of it. I spend 4-5 nights a week with these chicks and the other 2-3 I'm working late. I really don't have any nights to myself.

This year I've not had sex with any new girls whereas I banged a dozen new ones last year. It's largely because chicks want to go out on the weekends and my weekends are always full. I never have a free Friday, Saturday or Sunday. Never.

I'm not sure what to do. I really like my MLTRs but damn I wish one of them lived far away and was a twice-a-month girl. I think two nearby girls and one far-away girl is best for me. Three girls nearby just becomes a chore because I like new puzzy every once in awhile and I haven't had any in nearly a year.

I take that back, I smoked meth with an ex a few weeks ago and banged her, but we last banged in 2012 so I wouldn't consider that "new."

Having said all that, I've been doing MLTRs continually since 2003 (with a short break in 2005 where I dated only one chick and realized it wasn't for me) and I'm completely comfortable with them. I can't imagine what it would be like to only date one chick.