Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Good compliment when a chick posts a new photo of herself on facebook?

rugby11

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah i try to avoid facebook because i used it as a buffer. So i wouldnt say a thing.

bmp2cpm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Compliment only if 1) It's a photo of her dog or 2) It's a picture of her with other attractive women, at which point you post "Great photo!". Otherwise, do nothing.

latinnova

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Facebook = beta..... it's good for family and all, but don't ever try to game on Facebook. Unless she makes the initial response, then you follow up by taking her out, not texting or pm'ing on fb. Delete FB... my interaction with woman have been far better with women since I deleted all social media. They can no longer go onto my FB page and look at my resume (date born, where you work, pics of you and your life, etc..). So if they want to get to know me, we are going to have to do it the old school way and actually go out and have some fun. The women seem to love this, because I guess no one else is doing it.

Last edited:

MtnMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i wouldn't post anything. I really don't like to feed the facebook attention horing.

Niterider450

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies I only use facebook to message chicks but this one lives in another city and works two jobs so right I am only getting to talk to her on facebook.

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's bad enough guys here post comments about things they did on facebook or if they should do stuff on facebook, but making a thread talking about facebook? I'm actively going to start hitting red to all this $hit.

Niterider450

Don Juan
Reaction score
BetterCallSaul said:
It's bad enough guys here post comments about things they did on facebook or if they should do stuff on facebook, but making a thread talking about facebook? I'm actively going to start hitting red to all this $hit.
Like it or not but the younger girls use facebook to socialize I don't really care for it either but sometimes it has to be used.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you must post publicly, make it funny. If you can control yourself a little bit, message her privately. If you have mastery don't post at all.

A model of mine sent me a silly selfie (I make all my models send me one just for ****s and giggles), and the sign behind her said notice, exit only. I responded with, ah you wanted to get noticed. Is it exit only? In return I got some OMG!!!! Ur so cray!

Çharismo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The truth about facebook!!!

Let me lay something out for you.

No matter what you write, no matter how witty or original you think you will be...it won't matter. Don't waste your time liking her pictures or commenting because other people will do it as well. She will either acknowledge you or ignore you but chances are highly that she will ignore you. :yawn:

This is coming from a good looking guy who has a "great" facebook profile. I crafted it as uniquely as possible for maximum social proof...pictures of me modeling, baby pictures, traveling etc. I've done all types of experiments on Facebook and the thing I'm going to tell you and anyone else reading this is to never use facebook to ask a woman out. You can add random people as friends and if they accept that's cool but leave it at that. You can have short conversations with women and that's as far as you will get. Don't ask women out over facebook.

Do it in person.

Whether she has low interest level or not you will only find out if you have the balls to ask her out face to face in person. If she tells you to add her on facebook that's basically a rejection. Don't fall for it!!!

Facebook, twitter, instagram are all bullsh!t. It's all a ploy to get attention that most people lack so don't get sucked into it. This is what most people do on facebook....they update there "status's" everyday, post pictures of food, there kids, getting married, random bull**** and videos. Again never ask anyone out over facebook. Even pictures that people post you have to look at them very carefully. Women will post pictures from angles hiding there ugliness and there physique.

I have a facebook account as well just to have an online presence but what I'm doing now is trying to max out my friends list but even THAT isn't working because people don't want to accept my requests. It's funny because these are the same people that have 1000+ friends and don't accept my request for reasons I don't know. The other thing I use it for is to watch videos that people post up and stay up to date with what's hip or what are the new trends that everyone is following for example :- ALS Ice bucket challenge. It's a good way to stay in tune with what's going on in the world but other than that it serves no purpose.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I use this when I am trolling around the local website in Eastern Europe:

Olga (or whoever), I have enjoyed looking at your photos, especially ...

A simple complement that says that you find her attractive without looking like an idiot. Sometimes she asks what I find so interesting, which moves us to the next level of conversation.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"6 out of 10..would fück...call me!"