Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

premarital screening questions and how to answer them (cheat sheet needed)

budisudaryo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Any of you willing to shed some light on how to answer premarital screening questions? Questions like:

Why are you interested in marrying at this time?
What is your concept of marriage?
What are you expectations of marriage?
What are your goals in life? (long and short term)
What is the role of the husband?
What is your relationship with your family? (when it's actually bad)
etc.

You know, serious stuff. So I don't think sly, DJ style answers would suffice here. Also, these Q's could also come from her parents. Thanks a lot.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are these Your's or her's? What do YOU want is a better question. I think YOU need to be asking/listening well. Marriage is MORE dangerous to the MAN.....

budisudaryo

Don Juan
Reaction score
scrouds said:
eharmony? Why?
huh? I don't get you, sorry.

sodbuster said:
Are these Your's or her's? What do YOU want is a better question. I think YOU need to be asking/listening well. Marriage is MORE dangerous to the MAN.....
this is hers. I just imagine a woman would ask some of these questions when she's ready to take it to the next/final step. and of course i don't want to fail these questions.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be more worried about IF she fails YOUR'S. It's NOT about meeting some woman's expectations like society has brainwashed you to believe. SHE has to be worthy of Marriage to YOU. You think marriage is the "brass ring" but many times it turns into steel handcuffs.

As a DIVORCED man, I can tell you Marriage is like a hot bath.... after awhile it isn't so hot. Pick wisely

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you owe that much explanation to anyone, anyone, you're fücked right off the bat. Take her, drop her off at the parent's house, and tell them to grill her, not you, and get the fück out of there. Insane.