Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Loophole In a Feminized Society

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If there's one thing I've been using the forum for lately, it's to think out loud with regards to the way society functions and fails. So here's another one...

As our world still highly caters to the rights and pleas of women, there is one large, thriving loophole that demonstrates that society isn't completely doomed to plunging into a world run by woman leaders. That loophole is The Bible.

And the forum members scream, "OH FVCK OFF. Desdinova is going to push religion on us. He should be banned!"

Before I get into the rest of this post, I'm going to explain where I stand with regards to religion, Christianity, the bible, and whatever related category you can think of...

First, I do not believe in a currently active God. If there WAS a currently active God, then he would have begun destroying those who promote and participate in encouraging gay reproduction. If you read the old testament, God actively destroyed those who did not worship him and did not condone to the rules of human reproduction.

I am however OPEN to the interpretation of what may or may not exist beyond us, whether it be a god, aliens, a force, evolution, or just not giving a 5hit. If what's beyond us isn't actively interacting with us, then there's no real point in worrying about it nor it's existence.

Second, I do not believe that current organized religion is healthy nor beneficial. Religion is basically corporate businesses that benefit from being tax-free.

However, I DO believe that The Bible is a useful book, even though it may be layered with fiction and over-exaggeration. The problem I have with The Bible is that I was exposed to years of religious indoctrination and have a built-in psychological ability to automatically ignore the words and the sound of bible verses being quoted. Is this a good thing? I haven't decided yet.

So how is The Bible a loophole? Well for starters, Christianity is still very active in today's society. Christianity is based on the bible. However, organized religion has added layers of crap to the bible by interpreting it. We have the rapture, dates for Armageddon, hellfire, heaven, and even profit. Add the idea that much of the meaning was likely lost when it was translated into English, and you've got a pretty deluded idea of what the bible is all about.

So without adding layers of crap, let's read some Bible verses!

Colossians 3:18 - Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as it is fit in the Lord.

Ephesians 5:23 - For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church

Genesis 2:24 - Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.

1 Timothy 2:12 - But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

Song of Solomon 4:5-6 - Your breasts are perfect; they are twin deer feeding among lilies. I will hasten to those hills sprinkled with sweet perfume and stay there till sunrise.

Leviticus 15:19 - When a woman has her regular flow of blood, the impurity of her monthly period will last seven days, and anyone who touches her will be unclean till evening.

This 5hit does NOT fly in a feminized world, but here we are with both Christianity and Feminism thriving well. I believe that "modern religions" prefer to avoid the discussion of these kinds of bible verses, and when they ARE discussed, they get a layer of bull5hit added to it such as "He didn't mean literally, he meant it in a spiritual sense!"

Bull5hit.

The Bible taken as-is is a pretty good example at how men and women should function in a healthy, thriving society.

So how can we use this currently highly-respected book to fix the 5hit hole that society is currently in with a feminist society?

We'd need to tackle it at the very place where feminism and social-conditioning happen... In public schools. We would need public schools that are a bit more bible-centric. Now, I'm not talking about the current Christian schools in existence because they have the layer of religious bull5hit added to them along with the promotion of life-long commitment to religion. I'm talking about using it as a tool to show how the human race functions and reproduces, and how gender roles actually BENEFIT the world.

The schools would also NOT promote continued attendance in Churches. There wouldn't be a need for that. By the time boys are 18 and girls are 23, they will have learned what they need to carry on and procreate to the benefit of humankind. In essence, they would GRADUATE from Christianity.

But that will never happen.

Religion cannot function on children who cannot donate money.

Schools reject the idea of unequal gender roles

The pharmaceutical industry cannot thrive without boys on Ritalin to make them more feminine behavior-wise.

So what made me start thinking about all of this?

My current GF was home-schooled, raised on a farm, and has a religious mother. She was NOT subjected to a high amount of social-conditioning while she was growing up. Instead, she was taught to do chores that promote self-sufficiency. She was also raised with the idea that women are care-givers while men are the supporters. She is most certainly in a minority. She's also fairly attractive on top of it ;). My only wish is that she remained on the farm until she was 23 years old, but given the majority of women who are NOT raised with these drastic exceptions, I won't complain.

Without incorporating religious bashing, I would love to hear some ideas and responses.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thing is woman by default should never be religious, but what I see is woman being more realigious then men, course there is some die hard religious mens around but mostly they will not change they course because the church said so(at least the smart ones), with in the end anyone religious in my book have a serious lack of intelect, the simple fact of knowing history would give enough facts to distain any religion, as tehy are mass control group, used to lead people on doing what a few (goverment, nobles, clerics) woudl benefict, like cristianity saying you being poor is noble or is the will of the lord, its easier to manipulate people in accepting they role if they think its in a the plan of someone, most people will give freedom just for the thought of security.

with in the end using the bible to manipulate feminists to accept they role would be a good thing, but you also need to remember woman are naturals on being passive, they will never start something (be it dating, or in general) sure tehy wil nag and complain about anything you decide because it was not what her really wanted (like if they will ever know what they want).

so given time things tend to reset to what it was, be it like a war, or a natural ocurrence will force people to change, it already did happen before and we can see some changes on this, not really on US like most of you people are.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thing is woman by default should never be religious, but what I see is woman being more realigious then men, course there is some die hard religious mens around but mostly they will not change they course because the church said so
To women, religion is on par with astrology, palm reading, tarot card reading, fortune telling, etc. It can be VERY addictive because it fortells the unknown. Women enjoy knowing about their futures whether it be with relationships, money, or even heaven.

anyone religious in my book have a serious lack of intelect, the simple fact of knowing history would give enough facts to distain any religion, as tehy are mass control group, used to lead people on doing what a few (goverment, nobles, clerics) woudl benefict
I agree, but my post is NOT about how religion is bad. It's about how The Bible and Feminism are both prevalent in today's society, and how one can be used to eliminate the other.

but you also need to remember woman are naturals on being passive, they will never start something (be it dating, or in general) sure tehy wil nag and complain about anything you decide because it was not what her really wanted (like if they will ever know what they want).
Women are passive when it comes to their options, not their ingraned nature. If they're taught about being in subjection to men at a young age instead of "you are woman, you don't need men", it will support their nature to look up to men as leaders instead of spending their lives, following what their emotions are telling them.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are hypocrites all throughout Christianity and feminism, it is what it is. And keep in mind there many places of the world that are inflicted with the opposite of feminism, with a lot of sex trafficking and things like that. We can't control all this stuff.

Inside Christianity, there is a fine line to walk with the men's and women's roles in the modern day western church. Women are taking over all these things in numbers because basically, they have nothing else to do. Men will not stick together.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you strip away the agendas, the Bible is a good book. If you can decipher it anymore, there are a lot of good v. bad portrayals.

I'm of the conclusion that it was originally a "be good like this" sort of handbook/manifesto, but it fell into the hands of evil, who in turn use it to make money.

*shrug*

I believe in "juju", anymore. It's a hybrid of pagan, morality, and karma.
Evil? Bad juju. Good? Good juju. Simple. And I can wear a condom and enjoy sex, too. Only if it's good juju, that is; rape is bad juju.

I can co-sign your "brought up outside" points about your gal. My frau is of another culture, a culture that promotes gender roles, and despite having attended bible school, rejects the church's agenda. Much of the "american chick" agenda causes her embarrassment and pity for her gender. Further, she is far more in touch with her basic animalistic nature than any woman from the states that I've experienced. She certainly makes it easy to be with her, in a completely non-bpd way, a healthy way.

What's more, she definitely pulls her weight around the homestead, just as your farm woman has been shown how to. FAR more cooperative than these adversaries I had been fighting to ƒuck.

In her language, I am her "man". That's the word, and there is only one for it: Man. Husband? Man. Significant other? Man.

Weird, huh? Not a degrading "boy" or "friend", but a "man" by default.

The loophole is simply a change of perspective; a change of beliefs. We are all in the same school of thought until we learn critical thinking and apply it. Most never do, they'd rather "believe" instead of think, and so it's off to church they believe they should go.

So, if you don't believe in god, you could just as easily stop worshipping the false idol that is the gold-plated vagina, too. They're both a matter of group-feel, not even group-think.

rugby11

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alvafe said:
most people will give freedom just for the thought of security.
I see myself trying to move away from this in my life. Weird but glad you gave me time to think it over.
One way to get away from this is by being able to become incredibly self reliant. Not easy per say but worth the effort.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Desdinova said:
So without adding layers of crap, let's read some Bible verses!

Colossians 3:18 - Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as it is fit in the Lord.

Ephesians 5:23 - For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church
I am not religious either and consider myself Agnostic. But I do attend a Christian church with family sometimes.

I texted the two bible versus above to 4 Christian women I know and simply asked "What do these mean?".

All four said "oh they don't mean exactly what they say and aren't to be taken literally".

One of the four started going off on me, accused me of bashing Christianity, and told me that even though the versus say the wife should submit and that the husband is head of wife, that's not really how it is supposed to be.

When I asked how it is supposed to be, exactly, she said "its supposed to be equal".

I said "even though the bible says otherwise?'

She said "you just need to talk to a pastor you aren't getting it" (but yet didn't explain it any better).

Like I always say, women will win every argument against a man because what comes out of a woman's mouth doesn't have to be true. lol

I also agree with Vulpoine that the bible is a good book. I think it has a lot of value in "this is how a good moral honest person conducts their life". But do I believe that Jesus walked on water and fed 1000 people with 1 fish? He\_\_ no, and I never will.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As feminism is an aspect of The State, what you're basically saying is use religion in some form to defeat The State.

Unfortunately, for many, The State has BECOME the new Church.

Religion cannot function on children who cannot donate money.
Religion doesn't need donations from children to teach them. Teaching children, from the viewpoint of religion, is a LONG CON. The kids will grow up with the ideas of that religion deeply ingrained in their minds FOR LIFE.

Which is EXACTLY what The State is doing with education. Same procedure as the Jesuits did in pagan lands long ago (give me a child until he is seven and I will make him soldier for Christ).

Both The State AND Religion use the SAME STRATEGY.

Brainwash them when they're young, and they'll be yours for life.

Religion is also highly dependent on the family, which The State is effectively replacing.

The State is beating religion at its own game.

Any religion is useful in a world without social safety nets. Family is important. Belief that your "struggles" on Earth will earn you a place in the afterlife are important. Community is important.

The State has effectively removed the need for ALL of those things (family, community, struggle).

As The Grand Inquisitor said in "The Brother's Karamozov,"

What good is freedom when obedience can be bought with bread?

Converting those on the fence to the "religion" of The State is MUCH easier than the other way.

Religion says "suffer, be loyal, ignore your animal instincts and you'll get to heaven."

The State says, "You can have anything you want so long as you vote for me."

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what you're basically saying is use religion in some form to defeat The State.
What's interesting is how people get religion and The Bible mixed up as the same thing. The Bible is a book, plain and simple, but it's a highly respected book. You can find one in every hotel room. Religion is a money making business based on the beliefs of people. Many, but not all religions are based on The Bible.

Using business to defeat another business will not work. Using a highly respected book to transform business could be possible.

The second application is symbolic and just one example should suffice to
get the point across.
See, this is what I don't get. Why do we need someone to decide what's symbolic and what's not in the bible? Who has been given the right to decide which is which? Why not take it all in a literal sense just for the sake of reading something interesting? For example, take this verse:

1 Samuel 18:27 - David took his men with him and went out and killed two hundred Philistines and brought back their foreskins. They counted out the full number to the king so that David might become the king's son-in-law. Then Saul gave him his daughter Michal in marriage.

So David and a bunch of other dudes went out and did some d1ck chopping to impress a chick. Why would something like this need to be "symbolic"? Just because it's stupid or doesn't make any sense, it doesn't mean it has to have any specific meaning or purpose.

D1ck chopping impresses women. You can use that for AMOGing out in the field.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
The Bible is a book, plain and simple, but it's a highly respected book. You can find one in every hotel room.
Well, if you're going to use it SIMPLY as a book, because it is "highly respected" then you are left without any reason other than social proof. (highly respected = heavily social proofed).

In which case any OTHER book that's "highly respected" can be used to counter any argument you come up with.

If you take away the "religion" of the bible, you're left with mythology.

Which means any "mythological figure" you come up (and try to claim as factually true) can easily be countered with any other mythological figure that can equally be argued as factually true.

BTW, it's kind of hard to separate out the religion from the Bible, since it was first published by a religious organization (the Latin Vulgate 400AD), and is promoted by religious organizations and all those bibles in hotel rooms were put there by religious organizations.

Bottom line is the feminist genie is out of the bottle and she ain't going back.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
taiyuu_otoko said:
Well, if you're going to use it SIMPLY as a book, because it is "highly respected" then you are left without any reason other than social proof. (highly respected = heavily social proofed).
And social proof is highly persuasive. Advertising companies know this. If they can get a highly regarded celebrity to push their product, they KNOW they're going to get more sales.

In which case any OTHER book that's "highly respected" can be used to counter any argument you come up with.
You mean like "Green Eggs & Ham"? I cannot think of another book as well-known or easily accessible as The Bible, but I think Green Eggs & Ham comes as a somewhat distant second place.

If you take away the "religion" of the bible, you're left with mythology.
BTW, it's kind of hard to separate out the religion from the Bible, since it was first published by a religious organization (the Latin Vulgate 400AD), and is promoted by religious organizations and all those bibles in hotel rooms were put there by religious organizations.
They may have been put there by a religious organization, but they haven't covered it with interpretation. Unless you get a completely re-written bible with commentary (aka Bible Aid) you just get the bible as-is. And since religious organizations take it and use it as a scare tactic to drive up membership, who's to stop it from being used for educational purposes on how life functions? Nobody has a law on what purpose the Bible should be used for.

Bottom line is the feminist genie is out of the bottle and she ain't going back.
Feminism isn't as widely distributed as The Bible. It's up there, but it's only the media that's saturated with it. The media can recover from being saturated with crap because there is no widely-distributed holy-grail everyone refers to that promotes feminism.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
taiyuu_otoko said:
As feminism is an aspect of The State, what you're basically saying is use religion in some form to defeat The State.

Unfortunately, for many, The State has BECOME the new Church.

Religion doesn't need donations from children to teach them. Teaching children, from the viewpoint of religion, is a LONG CON. The kids will grow up with the ideas of that religion deeply ingrained in their minds FOR LIFE.

Which is EXACTLY what The State is doing with education. Same procedure as the Jesuits did in pagan lands long ago (give me a child until he is seven and I will make him soldier for Christ).

Both The State AND Religion use the SAME STRATEGY.

Brainwash them when they're young, and they'll be yours for life.

Religion is also highly dependent on the family, which The State is effectively replacing.

The State is beating religion at its own game.

Any religion is useful in a world without social safety nets. Family is important. Belief that your "struggles" on Earth will earn you a place in the afterlife are important. Community is important.

The State has effectively removed the need for ALL of those things (family, community, struggle).

As The Grand Inquisitor said in "The Brother's Karamozov,"

What good is freedom when obedience can be bought with bread?

Converting those on the fence to the "religion" of The State is MUCH easier than the other way.

Religion says "suffer, be loyal, ignore your animal instincts and you'll get to heaven."

The State says, "You can have anything you want so long as you vote for me."
I'm guessing you're an atheist? I assume that because you are trivializing religion terribly. Of course, I am a Christian so obviously I think that way. Do you think we all just turn to dirt when we die? Why are all these wars fought over religion? You really feel like the elite are controlling the masses? No one is forced in this country to go to church or donate to an offering plate. I guess I just don't get the conspiracy part of it.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
You mean like "Green Eggs & Ham"? I cannot think of another book as well-known or easily accessible as The Bible, but I think Green Eggs & Ham comes as a somewhat distant second place.
Nice straw man attempt, Sam I Am.

There is NO objective standard. Christians feel the bible is the MOST respected and accessible book. Few others do.

Muslims certainly don't. Atheists certainly don't. Buddhists certainly don't. Hindus certainly don't. They would ALL choose ANOTHER book they would deem JUST as respected and accessible.

I live in Japan and if I tried to use biblical references on ANYBODY, I would get laughed out of the room. Which in and of itself is kind of interesting because feminism hasn't really taken root here and there is NOTHING even remotely "biblical" about Japanese culture.

You can ONLY use this book if your TARGET AUDIENCE accepts that it's highly respected and accessible. I doubt you'd find ANY feminist that would accept it as such.

If you disagree, take the Bible to a feminist gathering and try using some passages to convert them to sandwich making homemakers and see how far you get.

Your argument of using the bible as a NON-RELIGIOUS book to turn feminists into obedient housewives would ONLY work on a feminist who's on the fence and struggling with her FAITH.

Which means you are requiring that your targets BE RELIGIOUS while you use the Bible in a NON-Religious way.

And all those passages in the Bible you quote are ONLY authoritative because they have been socially proofed through the lens of RELIGIOUS people.

All the Bibles in hotel rooms have RELIGION built into them by default.

You can frame this however you like, but when 99 people out of 100 pick up a bible, RELIGION is going to be on their mind. That you cannot escape.

You walk up to 99 out 100 feminists, and RELIGION is going to be the furthest thing from their mind. That you also cannot escape.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
I'm guessing you're an atheist? I assume that because you are trivializing religion terribly.
I am an agnostic, not quite an atheists. I think atheists are just as bad (or worse) than "in your face" bible-thumpers.

As far as "trivializing" religion, that wasn't my intention. Religion is a very necessary belief system for most people on Earth.

Personally I think it's a horrible shame that The State is (directly or indirectly) causing society at large to "lose its religion."

I'd MUCH rather live in a highly religious community than a bunch of statists who worship power and political slogans.

Do you think we all just turn to dirt when we die?
I certainly hope not! But I think it's highly unlikely that we "pass on" with our current memories, personality, etc. Perhaps we "merge" with some "super conscious being" that is beyond our current level of understanding.

Why are all these wars fought over religion?
I don't believe they are fought over religion. I believe they are fought over power, and religion is merely the excuse, or reason given.

Tribe A tells Tribe B that Tribe A's God told them that Tribe B's land belongs to them, so they fight. Is this over religion? Or is this over Tribe B's land?

You really feel like the elite are controlling the masses?
No, but they certainly are in a position to take advantage of events as they unfold. And as such it can APPEAR that they are pulling the strings, but the massive tide of history is beyond anybody's control. It just happens.

No one is forced in this country to go to church or donate to an offering plate.

I never said otherwise. But if you take an objective look at how major regions operate, you'll see they have a very effective system in place for making people feel HIGHLY OBLIGATED to donate.

Throughout the entire middle ages, the Catholic Church was the richest, most powerful force in Europe. That didn't happen because people "voluntarily" decided to donate.

I guess I just don't get the conspiracy part of it.
It's not a conspiracy per se, it's just many levels of understanding and power inside of a very complex system.

logicallefty

Reaction score
taiyuu_otoko said:
Nice straw man attempt, Sam I Am.

There is NO objective standard. Christians feel the bible is the MOST respected and accessible book. Few others do.

Muslims certainly don't. Atheists certainly don't. Buddhists certainly don't. Hindus certainly don't. They would ALL choose ANOTHER book they would deem JUST as respected and accessible.

I live in Japan and if I tried to use biblical references on ANYBODY, I would get laughed out of the room. Which in and of itself is kind of interesting because feminism hasn't really taken root here and there is NOTHING even remotely "biblical" about Japanese culture.

You can ONLY use this book if your TARGET AUDIENCE accepts that it's highly respected and accessible. I doubt you'd find ANY feminist that would accept it as such.

If you disagree, take the Bible to a feminist gathering and try using some passages to convert them to sandwich making homemakers and see how far you get.

Your argument of using the bible as a NON-RELIGIOUS book to turn feminists into obedient housewives would ONLY work on a feminist who's on the fence and struggling with her FAITH.

Which means you are requiring that your targets BE RELIGIOUS while you use the Bible in a NON-Religious way.

And all those passages in the Bible you quote are ONLY authoritative because they have been socially proofed through the lens of RELIGIOUS people.

All the Bibles in hotel rooms have RELIGION built into them by default.

You can frame this however you like, but when 99 people out of 100 pick up a bible, RELIGION is going to be on their mind. That you cannot escape.

You walk up to 99 out 100 feminists, and RELIGION is going to be the furthest thing from their mind. That you also cannot escape.
Good post. I understand how you articulated it. What I do not understand are the Christian women I talked to. All say they are Christians and support the bible and everything in it other then the part that, in summary, tells them that they are treating man correctly and must submit to him. That part is just not true, so they say, lmfao.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not just feminism thats causing overall family problems but when you really think about it as a whole... Satan's purpose is to completely destroy, manipulate and twist everything God created his way to the point of chaos. This Bible teaches many things that are slowly but clearly coming to the surface. God created Man and Woman and for Women to follow the Man because he is the dominant one and the head of the family unit. Today's society hates that and pushes for the complete opposite which result in destruction and promote Gay's, "Empowered" Women's movement, Self loving social media etc. Satan knows and uses all his resources in the most "positive" unsuspecting tactics he can to crumble all that is supposed to be good. It also teaches that in the last days there will be more and more movement to remove God and Jesus completely out of society because God is a "fairytale" and Satan rejoices in this thinking because it opens the door for more manipulation. Woman, as in the times of Adam and Eve, She was the first to violate Gods authority and eat from the tree of knowledge that caused problems. Women are the easiest to mislead because of their emotions and herd following thinking. That's why Men are to lead and "rule" over Women. God made those rules but Satan thinks, how can i bring misery to Man and his family?... I will use all means necessary to attack the weaker sex (Woman) just as he did at the beginning of time. Look at how Women are acting and thinking today? Its totally out of control. Remember that the Bible calls Satan the "Father of all lies", a master of deception and he will stop at nothing to cause destruction of the loving family unit.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In2theGame said:
It also teaches that in the last days there will be more and more movement to remove God and Jesus completely out of society because God is a "fairytale" and Satan rejoices in this thinking because it opens the door for more manipulation.
I tried to find a bible verse to support this, but could not. The closest I came was this one which contradicts your statement:

Matthew 24:14: And this gospel of the kingdom will be proclaimed throughout the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.

When I read about the bible talking about "the end", I no longer see it as something that's meant for our modern day. IMO, "the end" applies to the destruction of Jerusalem in 80 CE which makes more sense.

What some religions do is they draw parallels of the destruction of Jerusalem to the destruction of our modern day. Who's idea was that? If there's a bible verse that says "Just as the destruction of Jerusalem, so will these things occur in man's modern day" or something along the lines of that, then I could see the reasoning for it. But that verse does not exist.

This is the religious layering that The Bible does not need, and it shouldn't need it in order to be a useful book to demonstrate how male and female roles function successfully. I honestly do think it's a major problem that people will automatically glue religious interpretation to The Bible instead of reading it as-is, and thinking (and researching) about what was going on at the time The Bible was written. If you apply those two items to the context of the Bible, it's no longer a book of magical predictions, but a reflection of what life was like in that time frame.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
I tried to find a bible verse to support this, but could not. The closest I came was this one which contradicts your statement:

Matthew 24:14: And this gospel of the kingdom will be proclaimed throughout the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.

When I read about the bible talking about "the end", I no longer see it as something that's meant for our modern day. IMO, "the end" applies to the destruction of Jerusalem in 80 CE which makes more sense.

What some religions do is they draw parallels of the destruction of Jerusalem to the destruction of our modern day. Who's idea was that? If there's a bible verse that says "Just as the destruction of Jerusalem, so will these things occur in man's modern day" or something along the lines of that, then I could see the reasoning for it. But that verse does not exist.

This is the religious layering that The Bible does not need, and it shouldn't need it in order to be a useful book to demonstrate how male and female roles function successfully. I honestly do think it's a major problem that people will automatically glue religious interpretation to The Bible instead of reading it as-is, and thinking (and researching) about what was going on at the time The Bible was written. If you apply those two items to the context of the Bible, it's no longer a book of magical predictions, but a reflection of what life was like in that time frame.
What i meant by that was you will be prosecuted for believing in Christ. God is being removed or is trying to be removed from modern day society. Many examples of this have been shown already with requests to remove the name God from our U.S. Money, Pledge of allegiance etc. ultimately you will probably have a one world "religion" or liberation of all beliefs and thats where the anti Christ comes into play. With how technology is advancing, soon everyone will be tracked with every single move and eventually everyone will need to be digitally marked as you will not be able to buy or sell without it a.k.a Mark of the beast.