Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A real man does not need to follow any rules\commandments of "Game", he is the "Game"

Kokopelli

Reaction score
A real man does not need to follow any rules or commandments of "Game", he is the game. Lesser men need the game and need to put on the appearances of having it, real men are the game. You will never find a real man reading "The Game" because if there is anything worth knowing about the game, he already knows it because he has divined it and it is a part of who he is. The very fact that a person has to try\feign game indicates their lack of it. Women can immediately sense the game posers, they can sense the inauthenticity, the unnaturalness of these pretenders.

Following other peoples commandments of what it means to be a Don Juan is for lesser men. A real man is a commandment unto himself, he will not sully his integrity by following someone else's game. A real man is a paragon of virtue, he divines virtues, this is what makes him a man and separates him from women. Woman have no sense of the absolute and could never divine these virtues. A real man will not deny his own virtues or ideals because of a woman or to make himself more attractive to women. He is his own law, he is indomitable and this is what makes him attractive to real woman who can sense his power. He is self contained and a master of himself. He is sure of himself because his ideals are his own, he himself divined them.

The reason for this thread is that I see a lot of rules and commandments of "game" in this forum and others that demand a man to throw away his virtue and integrity ( that which makes him a man) to make himself more desirable to women. Strive to be an authentic man, a real man, a person with integrity and then all these things shall be added unto you.

[S]alvatore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The rules are more of a guideline for guys that are completely clueless. The goal of this site and Rollo's blog are to internalise the basic concepts, and then mold it into your life. I think you're describing the PUA forums/sites moreso than SS.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any time you hear someone preach in absolutes about what a "real man" does, your b.s. detectors should go off. There is no shame in learning, trying, and failing.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kokopelli said:
The reason for this thread is that I see a lot of rules and commandments of "game" in this forum and others that demand a man to throw away his virtue and integrity ( that which makes him a man) to make himself more desirable to women. Strive to be an authentic man, a real man, a person with integrity and then all these things shall be added unto you.
There's a reason why those rules exist... It's to help the man erase or override the social conditioning that has caused him to abandon his natural manly instincts. How much he wants to erase or override is entirely up to him. He could either override the social conditioning "just enough" to get laid, or he could override and erase the social conditioning to become a natural man, attractive as a person to both sexes and is able to seduce women effortlessly.

jc_80

Don Juan
Reaction score
in some respects you're right. following game rules without an understanding of why they exist may come across as phony. the goal is for men to understand them and embody them so they become natural. everybody is unique, and the game rules can always be embodied in a way that fits that individual.
And you can be a man true to himself yet be terrible at handling women. so there is nothing wrong with someone reevaluating himself and improving himself. some men are born with the ability to pull pu$$y and others have to work at it harder. some will learn and apply better than others. and that's part of the game.

rugby11

Don Juan
Reaction score
Efforstlessly

Desdinova said:
There's a reason why those rules exist... It's to help the man erase or override the social conditioning that has caused him to abandon his natural manly instincts. How much he wants to erase or override is entirely up to him. He could either override the social conditioning "just enough" to get laid, or he could override and erase the social conditioning to become a natural man, attractive as a person to both sexes and is able to seduce women effortlessly.
All is about being able to learn without being shamed for even trying. I am in the process of doing all this work right now and it sure as hell helps to have a place to go to while being able to learn how this works better without social conditioning. I grew up trying this stuff while getting my ass kicked by women for even thinking this stuff was ok. Some of us who are "Men" need a buddyship or a place where other's like us go to learn about each other and laugh about how silly things can get. By the way how much of a real man exist? Don't we all change? To some extent we all grow from each other in way's that benefit the whole.

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All men live by rules.

Whether you write them yourself, let society dictate them or take the advice of other men is up to you.

Redzky

Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone is free to think what they want, but the reality is that if you know what triggers attraction (Rules of attraction), then you will do significantly better than anyone who just goes with the flow without any real plan.

Just my 2 cents.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rugby11 said:
I am in the process of doing all this work right now and it sure as hell helps to have a place to go to while being able to learn how this works better without social conditioning. I grew up trying this stuff while getting my ass kicked by women for even thinking this stuff was ok. Some of us who are "Men" need a buddyship or a place where other's like us go to learn about each other and laugh about how silly things can get.
When you're raised with being bombarded by all that crap, it's an uphill battle to wipe it from your mind once you become an adult.

Think of this... When you're a child, you watch children's shows and movies. They show situations where women are to be treated as a "princess" who deserves the attention of male slaves. They battle each other for her attention. Where is the guy who appears interested, but not desperately trying to compete with the others? There isn't one. The "prince" puts all his effort into devising ways to make her fall in love with him.

...and that's exactly how AFCs of today behave with women, and it doesn't work.

On top of the brainwashing through children's programming, your immediate relatives have been through the brainwashing themselves. They learned the EXACT same things growing up, and they're going to pass the brainwashing back down to you. You're surrounded by it. When you're a child, you don't know any better so you just accept the brainwashing from those you trust, and accept the brainwashing movies and television shows that these trustworthy people provide for you. You learn it automatically and never question anything. After years of being brainwashed by entertainment and those already brainwashed, it's difficult to undo it all. It's going to take years to debunk everything you've been taught.

That is why sites like sosuave exist; for those who have broken free (or have started to break free) to pass down their knowledge and experience of deprogramming everything they've learned.

Sik

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fellow Forum Members,

I am aware that we span in ages from 25 to 70 and that our technological prowess also differs greatly. Thus, I will enlighten all above posters...

Kokopelli is a troll.

What is a troll?

A person who derives pleasure from wasting other people's time, or angering them. An online discussion forum is a common trolling field.

How do I know this?

Because he or she (almost always a he) has all of the following traits:

Low post count
Topic is a statement that is inflammatory
Username is troll-related
No replies to topic or counter-arguments from thread starter

Here are Kokopelli's forum stats:

Thus, this person makes an account on 9-9-14, posts on 9-9-14 a purposely inflammatory post, just one post, and is never heard from again. Also the username is telling; Kokopelli is a mythological deity that likes pranks "He is also a trickster god..."

Who are trolls? They are the disgustingly overweight, neck-beard wearing social rejects of society.

How does one stop trolls and their trolling?

Sharp moderators should delete the post and ban the account IP.

Forum members should recognize the troll post and either ignore it or report it. Do not feed the trolls!

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
I guess, the OP could be a troll, but I really hate how Discussion Forum Members (not just this one but others) are QUICK you throw out this "troll" label. I have been on other forums in a respectful debate with feminists and liberals, and the TROLL label will get throw out in a quickness just because they disagree with you.

How about if you think the person is a Troll, just ignore them on your own account/time? The troll label is just too quickly thrown out there in my opinion. Besides the fact, what the OP said had a lot of truth in it.

ChrisFloyd

Banned
Reaction score
Tictac said:
Troll or not, the OP post is vapid.

If you remove the passive voice statements (anything using forms of 'to be') there's nothing left but a few words with no meaning.
The fvck is grandpa talking about ???

Anw, OP is quite true though.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Tictac,

I guess I disagree. Here's some of the things he said that I agree with:

Kokopelli

The very fact that a person has to try\feign game indicates their lack of it. Women can immediately sense the game posers, they can sense the inauthenticity, the unnaturalness of these pretenders.

Following other peoples commandments of what it means to be a Don Juan is for lesser men. A real man is a commandment unto himself, he will not sully his integrity by following someone else's game.

A real man will not deny his own virtues or ideals because of a woman or to make himself more attractive to women.

The reason for this thread is that I see a lot of rules and commandments of "game" in this forum and others that demand a man to throw away his virtue and integrity ( that which makes him a man) to make himself more desirable to women.

In my other thread we are discussing some of these very points, in that I believe that Men do too much to try and impress women, women who at the end of the the entire thing end up screwing them over in the first place. I also believe that grown men at times act like teenage boys at times, in that having their entire world revolve around getting laid without having any true substance, morals, accomplishments or anything other to use to DISPLAY their manhood.

I think that once you fix yourself by doing the best you can do with your looks, getting your money right, working out, and just talking to women and people in general ALL THE TIME, you eventually will develop whatever personality you will have so you can be the most attractive you could potentially be. At that point, it's a numbers game. I don't believe there's this "place" you get in life where there's no rejection from women nor issues with women on the Sex/Dating side, I think all you can do is filter "high interest", "mild interest" and "low interest" women and invest your time in the high interest category. I think by taking this approach it keeps you in CONTROL of your dating life, allowing you to make your own choices and proactively choose the women YOU WANT, rather than being slave to trying to please every woman, even those with low interest.

So as a result, I think some of the points the OP made kind of touches on this point of view. Again, he could be a Troll, but I didn't take that from his post and just randomly throwing the "Troll" label out there doesn't sit right with me because as I said, that happens to me when I'm debating on political forums all the time JUST because you take a different stance.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
MidnightCity

we're not disputing his argument.

we're disputing his intentions.

the reason this post fails is because he think hes re-inventing the wheel.

it assumes that the ideas of seduction are binary absolutes when in reality we constantly tell people to become their own men.

the info on game is not an end-all-be-all. its not a manual or a bag of tricks. its more like a dictionary and a guide. its the information you need to start getting your mind right and repairing the damage an overly feminized society has done to your masculine spirit.
I understand, but how do you determine someone's intentions from a post they made? Maybe he didn't know that the entire forum was united around ONE conceptual understanding of seduction, and maybe that this forum was a Think Tank of various concepts on seduction? The OP also doesn't have his age posted so maybe he doesn't know this section of the forum is for 25 and over. What if he reads the main forum section which has all types of random concepts on seduction inquired, discussed, etc.?

Listen, maybe he is a troll, I don't know, this rush to judgment on discussion forums from older members to label a newer poster a troll is just a little pretentious. Matter of fact, over in the Health and Fitness section, I had a guy try to bring up that label on me after I posted my eating plan to have folks review it (which is what that section of the forum is for). Apparently he thought that I could have been a troll because I was under the impression that Whole Wheat Bread was efficient to use for a diet, even though just about every health guide has Whole Wheat Bread as one of the preferred things to eat. I later discovered through my thread, that MOST of the guys in the Health and Fitness section are against Whole Wheat Bread, so apparently BECAUSE I wasn't aware of that, I could have potentially been a "troll"? You see how stupid that is?