Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Red pill realities" in other aspects of life

channingtatum

Don Juan
Reaction score
So to some level, most of us can agree to swallowing the "red pill" when it comes to women. What about other aspects of life? What other things, whether business, friendships, etc. whatever are there or have you discovered?

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Politics for one, the Tonkin gulf incident that got us into Vietnam has finally been proved to be a false flag..... but it got us in the war. The Social Security scam.... etc.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poeple who know life is not fair and the life is for fitter and strong do better in life

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Not sure if some of you guys would agree, but some discoveries I have made are the following:

- Love doesn't exist, as the true concept of love is to "love" on someone unconditionally and I don't believe human beings are capable of unconditional love. As a result, love is nothing but customer service, as long as I'm getting it "my way" there's no issue, but when I'm not, there's an issue.

- Marriage is dead, as the family is dead. The family was a Man providing protection and resources, a Woman preserving those resources and catering to the Man, and then there were the children in which the boy was being groomed to be a Man and the daughter was being groomed to be a Woman and know how to find a Man. This concept is dead, as a result, this is one of the reasons that the family is dead, which is a reason why marriage is dead. So when people ask me do I believe in Gay Marriage, I say why not? Marriage is dead any damn way.

- Religion and "morality" are nothing but tools of control, however, for the true leaders you could learn to use the concept of religion and morality to control the masses.

- Republicans and Democrats are one side of the same coin. There's no difference between a Republican and a Democrat in 2014, both are bought out, sold out and paid for by those with the TRUE power which are The Rich along with the Large Corporations.

- A middle class "liberal" and a middle class "conservative" has more in common than what the media tries to tell us. We both have to deal with the rising costs of living, lower salaries, wealth gap, high costs of college, high costs of healthcare, higher taxes, etc. etc. etc.

- Women in 2014 are ONLY good for sex and companions, due to the breakdown of the family. Having kids today is one thing, being able to FATHER them is something totally different as the reality is in 2014, the woman and the government are the new family. We as men are nothing more than the slaves to our "new masters" as we must do as they say when we create children, or else.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
I discovered:

-Unless it's the odd science documentary the talmudvision is generally poison. That goes for pretty much all cathedral media in all forms.

-Unless you're actually playing it, water cooler sports talk is bread and circus distraction for overweight white beta males two steps shy of being cuckolded.

-Hivemind banter now makes me want choke people to death. That goes double for all social justice warriors.

-The older I get the more I realize (whether one is a believer or not) swapping out European Christendom and the morality it's based on for the current religion of cultural Marxism was the biggest mistake Western countries ever made.

-There's red pill and there's Red Pill. Pulling back the curtain can fvck you up.

rugby11

Don Juan
Reaction score
For social justice warriors is their some form of activism that you can relate to that dose not come right at you in your face?

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll throw a couple in here...

The Education System

The education system has the framework for educating boys, but the content has been optimized for girls. I find that boys are generally mature and ready to leave school for workplace at age 18. Girls are not. They finish maturing around age 23 after they abandon their drunken party phase.

The content today takes a back seat in order to cater toward "equality of genders", anti-bullying, and the no-fail policy. We cannot be hurting people's feelings in school! If little Jimmy doesn't want to learn math, then we'll suggest the parents feed him some Ritalin instead of holding him back a grade to teach him a lesson. We certainly wouldn't want to hold a GIRL back a grade! She would cry, and her feelings would be hurt. We must treat everyone equally!

Gay/Lesbian/Other Culture

I tend to put these people into two sub-categories which are Gay by Choice and Gay by Birth.

Gay By Choice: The opposite sex isn't giving the person what they need emotionally, so they turn to the same sex to seek their needs. These are the people who usually fall into the Bisexual category, and most of them are women. Some dabble between the sexes, and some will stay full-blown gay.

The women who are gay by choice can still be seduced by an alpha male who knows how to push the correct emotional buttons.

Many in this category are influenced by gay culture in their immediate lives, or have been raised by a parent who is the opposite sex of themselves. A man raised by his mother will have more feminine traits, while a girl raised by her father will have more masculine traits. My personal belief is that if the parents don't stay together, the father should get custody of the boy, and the mother should get custody of the girl. This would help keep our gender roles on the correct track in order for us to effectively reproduce.

Gay By Birth: The men and women in this category are genetically defective. The person in question does not have and has never had sexual attraction toward the opposite sex.

Gay Families: I am personally not opposed to gay marriage. The genetically defective need somewhere to belong, so why not let them be together? As for the socially conditioned gays, they are the bottom of the barrel for BOTH straight people and the genetically gay. If they cannot embrace their true sexuality, then they will not be able to maintain a stable relationship with either sex.

Children of Gay Families: I AM opposed to gay couples having children. In my opinion, being naturally gay should dictate how nature comes into effect with regards to procreation... YOUR GENES WILL BE ELIMINATED from the human race because you ARE genetically defective. Healthy genes in the animal kingdom will keep the species from going extinct. Gay genes should NOT be passed down to other generations because our species requires a male and a female to reproduce.

There's also the possibility that children of gay couples (usually adoption) could be born "straight", but become gay from their immediate environment. Their parents are gay, so their first hand life experience is to be gay. Since this child was NOT born gay, this puts their future directly into the bottom-of-the-barrel dating category.

The animal kingdom does NOT have artificial insemination to help the gay creatures procreate. Any gay creatures in existence will NOT have their genes passed down for the purpose of keeping the non-defective genes strong. This is called NATURAL SELECTION. We as a human race have decided to bypass the natural selection process, and use science to help the genetically defective procreate, solely because they deserve the same rights as everyone else. You know, the whole "equality" thing.

Someone else on this forum has mentioned that they may eventually begin giving equality rights to pedophiles who have the desire to have sex with children. I'm going to take it a step further... Perhaps people who are born with Downs Syndrome and other conditions that render them extremely socially awkward (or even socially absent) also deserve the right to procreate. Perhaps we should be impregnating them artificially so they can experience the joy of being a parent, regardless of how incapable they are or what defective genes they pass on.

We are effectively corrupting our species by promoting the duplication of bad genes, all in the name of "equality" and to avoid "hurt feelings".

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once I took the pill, I started to see through all manner of agendas.

Consider your humanity.
Our whole modern society is based on depriving people of their human nature.

The 24 hour clock?
What's wrong with "Morning, Mid-day, and Night"? The solar/lunar periods? Well, that's how animals' circadian rhythms work. Instead, we follow the clock, not our natural bio-rythms, and by doing so lose a bit of our humanity. There is a tangible effect on the brain.

Money?
We'll do such stupid sh¡t for it, it boggles the mind.

We'll work third-shift and deprive ourselves of sunlight, we'll rob, cheat, and kill; kill ourselves about it, even! We'll dedicate the bulk of our lives to make these credits to exchange for things we could have built or otherwise produced ourselves for nothing: we could produce more for ourselves with far less energy and time. Simply put, we volunteer to be slaves our entire lives in exchange for a fiat currency.

Which brings us to religion. It never ceases to amaze me that, despite it being common knowledge, people still willingly subscribe to mass-brainwashing. Virtually every single religion is based on pagan rituals. PAGAN!!??? That's right, simple "animal" truths and commonly observed natural routines have been skewed into the agenda of whoever "translates" some book [written by someone else]. The church is stupid rich: ask yourself why, sucker. Aww... you feel guilt or shame when you can't put money in the basket when it comes around? No problem, just go over there in the corner and whip yourself until you pass out and ACME GOD CORP. will forgive you.

Voluntary Slavery

Ninety percent of the world lives in urban centers. That 90% of humanity has lost it's "human" skill set and has been trained since birth to be dependent on money and laws. We spend our days working to feed ourselves, like so many egyptians building the pyramids.

So, neglecting their basic human skill sets for providing for themselves, zombies migrate to urban centers to depend on their controllers: the bosses, the check-out lady, police, gov, etc. Humans choose to be slaves to society, slaves to currency, slaves to tradition, and slaves to the status quo.

These "laws" we are told to abide by? They are made to be broken. Made by whom? Do you agree with many of them? The baby sitter gets paid, self-supporting style, by fines and fees. A baby sitter stands nothing to gain by passing "laws" that will never be broken, and everything to gain by passing "laws" that make outrageous practices "legal". It takes little to convince the zombie "smart phone" staring masses (who aren't paying attention) of whatever emotional reasoning required for acceptance of the crap they are pushing. Then *PooF* another "law" passes that makes you feel that screwing yourself is actually protecting yourself (and your fellow overpopulation) from some scary boogey man they told you about on TV before bed time. Be afraid and pay us.

Speed limits? "It's for your own safety!" Every ticket issued is another day's payroll and another tank full of gas for the guzzling SUV's you bought them.
:rolleyes:
"Affordable Health Care Act"? <--- look at the name, FFS! Making a law to force everyone to buy insurance does nothing to affect the cost of health care. If anything, it would make it INCREASE. But healthy people, who have no need for "insurance", should give their money to purchase a product they don't want or need, by "law". Why? Otherwise I'll feel guilt or shame for not taking care of some sick person's family in an overpopulated world? So wait, I should do stupid sh¡t just because you tell me to feel bad if I don't? Completely logical, no wonder it's a big hit with diseased-single-mommy-unemployed-s|ut voters.
The only part of the "affordable health care act" that should concern people is the number of people who oppose it's passing. I heard 80% of americans were against it. Sounds like majority, but we'll never have any truths shared from "Ministry of Truth" media outlets.

Let's not even get into the "war on drugs" "laws" that are simply the military industrial complex diversifying. Gotta sell those guns/uniforms/cars/fuel/bullets/badges/jail cells! So many lobbyists to satisfy!

Think this is off? Consider there are people who are "lawmakers". How many laws are enough? There is still a profession of "lawmaking"? How many laws beyond "cause no harm or loss to others" are necessary?

Well, ask your lawmaker (how much they get paid versus how much they are given through "campaign contributions"). Ask to see some receipts. Whenever the government needs more money to support their growth... (read: GREED) ...another law is passed to generate revenue to support the out-of-control monster that is your slave master. The CEO's need their bonuses, you know. Those campaign contributers need more money to give to the campaign!

Since zombies have already lobotomized themselves into making money their whole lives, the only thing left to do is make the money coming in less than the cost of living and *click* the shackles of your slavery are securely fastened. You are guaranteed to never have "enough": inflation means that, by the time your dollar is in your pocket, it's buying power has already decreased to less than a dollar, and there is interest that has to be paid to a bank somewhere for it. You lose a penny on the dollar, the bank effectively makes two pennies from YOUR dollar.

Ever see/read Æon Flux? The big concrete barrier around the city? That barrier is a metaphor for the lack of human skill sets required to live without dependency on the rest of society. That wall isn't around real cities. Why? Because that "fear of the unknown", that "not even knowing basic human skill sets" binds people to their masters. Slave sheeple don't have other options, they won't even acknowledge the realities of life outside the city as reality (much less a better one). Not only will group-think keep the slave-sheeples, "sleeples", bound to the flock (city), but also the lack of skills (the fear of the unknown), the allure of promised benefits (hope), and a widespread belief of "de-evolution" to a "caveman" status (shame) serves to double-, triple-, quadruple-ensure no captives will escape the plantation. The concrete wall doesn't need to be there at all.

Know this: the world is long beyond overpopulation. The bulk, if not all, of the world's problems can be traced to simply "too many people doing too much stupid sh¡t". Dumping garbage barges at sea because "at least it's not in a landfill"? Throwing away a phone that works perfectly well for a new one? Consider our finite resouces: food, oil, water, forests, minerals.
Peak oil. <---says more than people let themselves admit
Modern ag's machinery and fertilizers need oil.
When overpopulation's cars pollute the air to a point where the polar ice caps are completely melted, we'll be crowded by physical space limitations.
So, cut down the forests to build more cities?
Or, cut down forests to plant crops?
There will be problems. Will.

We are experiencing the end of an industrial age and return to agrarian economies. To all you guys wondering, "what am I going to do with my career?" or "what business can I start?", listen up:
Food will always have a market.
The price will never go down unless the population does. Supply and Demand. If nobody is buying, eat it yourself.
Beat the rush: be a farmer. Start small and without fossil fuel inputs, relearn your human skill sets, and practice... practice being happy, while your at it.

Living is EASY when you have all day to do it.
Take it from Forrest Gump: "When I was hungry, I ate. When I was tired, I slept." Lucky guy: "too stupid" to be stressed or scared, "too stupid" to get sucked into shell games, and "too stupid" to be unhappy. Shame on him.

The egyptian "slaves" had better lives: at least they had a president combined with a god and a boss. They had all the hustles condensed into one almighty con, not the stresses of falling for the hustles (perfected over time) separately. And the beer they were given as pay was stronger and made from natural, and more nutritious, ingredients! We only get Kool-Aid and feces-covered pieces paper these days.

Welcome to de-evolution. Human animals have "evolved" into helpless beings that can't feed themselves without exchanging toilet paper.

rugby11 said:
For social justice warriors is their some form of activism that you can relate to that dose not come right at you in your face?
Non-participation.
You have to unplug yourself from the matrix. Stop being another zombie "sleeple". Do something else, by yourself: don't wait for zombies to approve.

This is what the red-pill does: instigate a change. "Disrupt your i/o carrier signals", right? Well, "Neo" could go into matrix, come out again, then go back in, out...

*Sigh*
A side-effect of the red pill is that it appears to make you hallucinate like crazy: watchin' mirrors un-break and your hand turn to mercury and sh¡t.
"Have you ever had a dream that was so real..."
Reality can be a "bad trip", it's no wonder virtual reality escapism like video games or social media is such a popular alternative. The "illusion of choice", even at a sub-conscious level, is all that is needed to avoid crop failure. Be a crop, or shake the delusion. Chose.
This post, made by the fictional entity "Vulpine", is not intended to cause loss or harm, nor inconvenience, to any person, fictional or natural. Further, it does not conspire to cause loss, harm, or inconvenience to any corporation or person. "Vulpine" assumes no responsibility for the information contained within this post: it is for entertainment purposes only.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
Not sure if some of you guys would agree, but some discoveries I have made are the following:

- Love doesn't exist, as the true concept of love is to "love" on someone unconditionally and I don't believe human beings are capable of unconditional love. As a result, love is nothing but customer service, as long as I'm getting it "my way" there's no issue, but when I'm not, there's an issue.

- Marriage is dead, as the family is dead. The family was a Man providing protection and resources, a Woman preserving those resources and catering to the Man, and then there were the children in which the boy was being groomed to be a Man and the daughter was being groomed to be a Woman and know how to find a Man. This concept is dead, as a result, this is one of the reasons that the family is dead, which is a reason why marriage is dead. So when people ask me do I believe in Gay Marriage, I say why not? Marriage is dead any damn way.

- Religion and "morality" are nothing but tools of control, however, for the true leaders you could learn to use the concept of religion and morality to control the masses.

- Republicans and Democrats are one side of the same coin. There's no difference between a Republican and a Democrat in 2014, both are bought out, sold out and paid for by those with the TRUE power which are The Rich along with the Large Corporations.

- A middle class "liberal" and a middle class "conservative" has more in common than what the media tries to tell us. We both have to deal with the rising costs of living, lower salaries, wealth gap, high costs of college, high costs of healthcare, higher taxes, etc. etc. etc.

- Women in 2014 are ONLY good for sex and companions, due to the breakdown of the family. Having kids today is one thing, being able to FATHER them is something totally different as the reality is in 2014, the woman and the government are the new family. We as men are nothing more than the slaves to our "new masters" as we must do as they say when we create children, or else.
Tenacity, that pretty much explains the big picture of what is happening these days. Its obvious you understand how all facets of society innertwine and the cause & effects of such. Excellent post.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We are experiencing the end of an industrial age and return to agrarian economies. To all you guys wondering, "what am I going to do with my career?" or "what business can I start?", listen up:
Food will always have a market.The price will never go down unless the population does. Supply and Demand. If nobody is buying, eat it yourself.
Beat the rush: be a farmer. Start small and without fossil fuel inputs, relearn your human skill sets, and practice... practice being happy, while your at it.

Vulpine- I so wish that was the case and I do see perhaps the start of it in urban areas. I see more fruit/vegetables being sold along the side of the road more than ever before. The produce tastes so much better than what they sell you at the corporate grocery store. I see and hear more about farmers markets than ever before. I also hear about families growing large gardens in urban areas and basically living off the land they produce and sell to restaurants that value the high quality they offer.

BUT...this is far different than the agrarian economy I see in America's heartland. I grew up in those parts. I've seen it change over the years and my family has been involved in it for decades. All those small farm/ranch communities are almost dried up. If you want to make it in farming/ranching these days it takes millions to get started in equipment and land. Its all going to big corporate farms with lots of land and big equipment to be efficient enough to make any money. You can't expect to buy 500 acres, a couple cows, and some equipment and even make a living like you could in the 50's-60's.

Corn prices are so high that the cattle producers can't afford to feed cattle. The corporate packing houses don't want to pay like they used to. But the price of meet at the grocery store is super high. Many feel beef will be replaced by chicken. Its trending that way. The costs associated with raising beef are just too high now.

If you ever see land prices drop drastically in rural areas, I do think there will be a big land rush which could spark an agrarian revival and the small farm could be financially feasible like it was in the 50's-60's. But thats a big "if". Pasture/Farm land values have steadily increased over time.

Regardless of what happens, you still work to survive. Its no different. You are a slave no matter if you farm your own land or work for corporate america. Its just a differnt type of slave. One is far more rewarding tho.

And it was no different in the cave man era....you had to work if you wanted to eat.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Howiestern said:
Howiestern said:
If you want to make it in farming/ranching these days it takes millions to get started in equipment and land. Its all going to big corporate farms with lots of land and big equipment to be efficient enough to make any money. You can't expect to buy 500 acres, a couple cows, and some equipment and even make a living like you could in the 50's-60's.
If that is true...
I see more fruit/vegetables being sold along the side of the road more than ever before. The produce tastes so much better than what they sell you at the corporate grocery store. I see and hear more about farmers markets than ever before. I also hear about families growing large gardens in urban areas and basically living off the land they produce and sell to restaurants that value the high quality they offer.
Then, how is that ^^^ true?

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's funny this post came up.. I've learned probably the most important lesson I've learned in a long time, and it's chagned my life the last month dramaticlly.

It was nothing for me to work from the time I got home from the gym, generally 10am or so, utnil about 10-11pm at night if not later. 5 days a week. I have no problem doing this if that's what i have to do, but one day, about the middle of july or so, we were sitting in my office, having a drink just talking, and she noticed i wasn't actually working, and she was like why aren't you working and I was like well I'm waiting on a programmer to email me back with an update I need to send to a client, and I'm the type of person, where my anexity kicks in and **** if I don't have what i need, and nothing gets done.

So she was like dude you spend half your day chasing down updates from programmers. She was like if I flaked on you on our first date, would you have waited, ,and I was like hell no lol. She was like so why are you waiting around all day for these people to do what you are paying them to do? I was like **** woman you're a genius lol.

I've always prided myself on being loyal, being a good person to work for because I understood people and what in reality was happening, is people were just flat out taking advantage of me and I was too stupid to see that.

I had 6 programmers and 2 graphic designers. I fired one graphic designer and fired 4 progrmamers. the 3 people left, were rocks; i could depend on them come hell or high water. I didn't have to look after them, they kept me in the loop.

it took, about 2-3 weeks, and at least 500 interviews, no exaggeration, but I replaced the rest of them, with people that I know I wouldn't have to chase down, and badger everyday about work.

Literally, every facet of my life has improved.

1. I feat better, because when I get stressed out I eat **** foods. I've lost 5 pounds, I already was in shape but instead of 172 i'm now 167.

2. I sleep better because I don't stress while going to bed anymore.

3. I'm getting more work done becuase half my day is not spent chasing down updates and programmers. NO more "dude I'm sorry my GF came over and she was mad at me and this and that" or "my mom asked me to go do something for them" or "my power went out". Just bam, here you go. Now instead of actually chasing down programmers, I'm chasing down clients we almost doubled the amount of **** that I sold in the last 30 days versus the previous 30. not only that, clients are happier, because I'm talking to them everyday and they want more work done.

5. Not only am I getting more done, i'm getting it done in less time. I hardly work after 7pm now. I get to my PC, everything I need is there for the most part, and bam i power through to about 5-6, etc. My wife is happier as is my son because I'm actually available everyday for the most part, I never will be a guy that's at home at 4-5pm and ready to play catch with his son, but I mean, there would be times where my son would not see me all day long because i was locked in my work room. Now I spend time with my family, help my son with his homework, etc.

My red pill advice for real life? The one strike rule. Someone shows you they are not worth a ****, believe them the first time. You think you're being loyal, you think you're being a good person, what you are really being is a mark and someone that can be taken advantage of. I let one programmer lolly gag on my lady friend's website that is being rebuilt for almost 3 months. The guy I had replace him had it finished in 6 days.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The reality that not all adults are responsible (Yes, including men - maybe SPECIALLY men) and act like adults.

I saw being an adult as something infallible. They never seemed to make mistakes, full of discipline, and always seemed to know the right thing to say.

Now I just see adults as a lot of trial-and-error that wasn't so prevalent to me when I was a child. I can't count on ANYONE at work, nor on my "acquaintances". My only ride or die friend is my best friend from highschool because it's a brotherhood, moreso than anything else.

Any male friend I meet now, I am weary of. Every female I meet now, I know the truth.

I thought being alone once I was an adult was a sign of becoming a loser, I know it is a sign of being at peace with myself and wanting time away from the nuisance that can be human beings.

Is it sad that I almost identify more with Agent Smith (Or even Cypher) sometimes, than with Neo, when it comes to life?

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys understand that "Red Pill" is just a metaphor right? From a popular movie written to appeal to the lowest common denominator?

The world is MUCH to complicated to EVER think that you "get it."

Most simple human interactions have tons of subconscious variables that are interdependent and always in flux. Throw a millions into a society and you've got mass, self-organizing chaos, that certainly trends in certain directions, but if you think you "get it," you're only fooling yourself.

A more appropriate metaphor (from the same source material) is the "Rabbit Hole." The deeper you go, the deeper it becomes. Every piece of "information" that you "think" you understand only reveals about ten more mysteries.

The Moment You Think You Got It Figured, You're Wrong.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
taiyuu_otoko said:
You guys understand that "Red Pill" is just a metaphor right? From a popular movie written to appeal to the lowest common denominator?
Steady on tiger, it's simply a figure of speech to differentiate the difference between men who "get it" vs guys/chicks who don't.

eg: men like DIESEL vs your Zarky's/Jaylan's crying MISOGYNY !!:cry: in every post.

Last edited:

rugby11

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have notice these everyday
Denial
Anger (Lots of it)
Bargaining
Depression
Acceptance
Lots of being Jaded recently

Knight's Cross

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There's some real truth in this thread. I remember a couple years ago when I first took the red pill. It was almost too much to view. To really see the world as Neo did for the first time. Yes, my eyes hurt. At first you are jaded, and it's easy to hang up at that point. Many guys on here do. It's like they are aware, but care not to engage in the new world they have been made aware of. Some run back to be plugged in. These are the guys at the water cooler. Perhaps, they have glimpsed the real world but choose to go back to the blue pill. They are easy to spot. Listen to their speech, it's full of bromide and platitudes...

There's probably less than 2% of the population that's really tuned in and playing the red pill game. They are the crowd that I engage with. The rest I tolerate, and direct. Which is actually quite easy. They want to be directed.
If you really want to know what's going on you only have to ask 1 question in almost every situation. "Cui bono"? To whose benefit? Every interaction someone is winning, and someone is losing. Or you can follow the money. Women have advanced to such a point that America is nearing its own peril.
That's the red pill I'm aware of. Their agenda of "feminism" is destroying what the founders put together. The sad part is the sloth of the American male is allowing it to happen. Literally combine Fight Club and the Matrix and you have a pretty good idea of where this is all going. Generations of men raised by women. It's a toxic brew that's suffocating the offspring. I hate to say it but I agree with Desdinova and Vulpine.

KC

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vulpine said:
Howiestern said:
If that is true...

Then, how is that ^^^ true?

Because it takes a lot less work to produce a bushel of vegetables than it does a bushel of corn/wheat. Also fruit & vegetable prices are a lot higher than grain prices.

To grow corn/wheat every single year, you have to plow the ground, plant the seed, apply anhydrous, some areas you have to water, apply herbicide/insecticide, pray for no hail, pray for the rain/snow to come at the right time, then harvest. All of these steps require large scale equipment(Tractor, Combine, Grain Carts, Semi's with grain trailers, Planters, Plow) to turn a profit.

Fruit/Vegetable production doesn't require the large scale-expensive equipment as growing grain does. Just lots of cheap manual labor. Fruit trees need pruning, sprayed, and then picked. This is all done by hand. Early freezes and lack of rain also have a big impact on quality. Fruit/vegetable production is done in climates that are much balmier than where grain is grown.

A bushel of wheat goes for about $5. A bushel of peaches goes for about $24.

You can't grow fruits/vegetables in America's heartland where all the open farm/ranch land is due to a harsh climate. Some years the grass barely grows enough to graze cattle for the full season.

The reason there are more farmers markets than ever before is because people have figured out that there is a huge difference in taste between a fruit/vegetable you buy at the grocery store vs. one that was picked the day before and purchased at the market. Grocery store prices have gotten too high and quality too low. Consumer desire for more local/organic food has spurred the number of farmers markets from under 2000 in 1994 to over 8000 today.

If you think growing wheat/corn/fruit/vegetables/cattle is a 8-5 job that is worry free then you should keep doing your daily commute and sitting in the safe confines of your cubicle waiting on your paycheck at the end of the month. Its the safest bet for sure.

latinnova

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Taking the redpill does not necessarily mean that one did not know the truths of the matter, it's the fact that you did not believe them. I had weeded out religion a long time ago. As a boy going to a catholic church, I always wondered how adults could go to these institutions and so easily be brainwashed into thinking that this whole set up was the rel deal. I mean, my intuition as a kid had advised me better then all these adult zombies.

I was lucky in that my intuition taught me the truths of many of these things my fellow Don Juans speak about above, but the one thing that did completely deceive me was the nature of woman, even though I had known better the whole time, I just did not believe. I remember I was fascinated with Aristotle for a time, and studied his views on women. I thought to myself "Hmmm... maybe the reason he had these views is just because it was a different era and he did not live in the current century." Nope, he was right about every single one of his thoughts on women. I will paste his thoughts below....

"Aristotle believed that nature ordained not only physical differences between male and female but mental differences as well. By comparison to man, he argued, woman is "more mischievous, less simple, more impulsive ... more compassionate[,] ... more easily moved to tears[,] ... more jealous, more querulous, more apt to scold and to strike[,] ... more prone to despondency and less hopeful[,] ... more void of shame or self-respect, more false of speech, more deceptive, of more retentive memory [and] ... also more wakeful; more shrinking [and] more difficult to rouse to action"

The funny thing is that I remember my college american history teacher, who was a woman that was bathed in feminism in the 60s and 70s, giving this grandiose speech about Aristotle and his inferior views about women. And how, throughout the centuries, the truth finally comes to light, and that woman are equal to men in all things. She spoke that he was a wise man in all matters except women. How wrong she was.

Last edited: