Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Crazy Ex Wants To Return Curtains, Blinds

guitaronfire411

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi,

I've been trying to game new women but had to dump two recently and the other 'suddenly got busy' (yeeeeah right) so not as much is happening really.

My Bipolar ex hates my guts and claims she hates me more than the kids who bullied her growing up. For the second or third time, she claims I will never see her again or speak to her again after a conversation over an online dating website.

Now here's the catch: she claims she will be dropping off curtains+blinds we bought together a year or so ago. Uh... what the hell? That is far more confusing than hurtful. Oh no, curtains and blinds that I had written off are now being dumped outside my door at the beginning of next month!! LOL!

So, what is the deal behind this? Does she want to check me out and have an excuse to re-connect? What the hell? Everyone that I have shown the chat-logs in question to says she is absolutely crazy... But crazy sex is GREAT!!

She's 30, we were together for 4 years and her last relationship lasted a month or so. She now claims I made her scared of having a boyfriend or getting married! LOL. #whatever

Çharismo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think this situation is "LOL".

Maintain your distance.

She is desperately trying to claw her way into your life again or so it seems. Technically there is no way to tell what her true intentions are.

Don't even validate her existence and stay no contact, even on dating sites you shouldn't be communicating with her.

If she doesn't back off get a restraining order on her ass.

Don't feed the monster.:box:

And this situation is not "#whatever".

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Send a message thro her friend she can drop them off
on your porch at a certain day and time and make sure u aren't home.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Charismo is right, it will be a matter of time before she's trying to destroy your personal items (like keying your car) or even bringing up false DV charges when she comes around you. I wouldn't take this so lightly.

MOTU

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Law #10: Infection. Avoid the Unhappy and the Unlucky.

Stay away.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Hot Guitar,
Well Charismo is right but if you have no one else to warm your bed why not?seems you are in control just never let her back in!

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's an excuse to see you. Either to see if you are hurting, or to screw you and try to draw you back into her life through her vag. Think you are smart enough to avoid the trap? F her brains out.... If not, be gone like another poster said...

logicallefty

Reaction score
When I have sex with a woman I genuinely try my best to make sure she is pleased. I trim my nails ahead of time, eat her pvzzy for a good 30-45 minutes, do the "come hither" on her gspot, then go from there. I think of myself second, and her first. I hold off on finishing until I know I have b@nged her to sleep for at least 12 hours.

In a case like yours, OP, I would let her come over, give me back the sh|t she wasnts to bring to put towards any money I spent on her, get her in bed, b@ng her with me 100% in mind. If I get off in 10 minutes and she doesn't, oh well. Don't care. Then tell her to hit the curb and talk to my other two trash cans that are sitting out there.

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No one has said it, so I will DO NOT KNOCK HER UP. Priority #1.

guitaronfire411

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys. So apparently 10 guys say its an excuse to see me or have sex and then the 1 girl who I mentioned it to says "who knows" (i.e. typical useless female advice).

I'll keep my distance. I know she is looking for "friends" on POF which I called her out on it.

logicallefty

Reaction score
guitaronfire411 said:
the 1 girl who I mentioned it to says "who knows" (i.e. typical useless female advice).

Translation: "It sounds like she wants back in your life for at least sex maybe more but I can't tell you that's what I believe because it violates girl code and by me telling you that there is a chance it will give you the upper hand in her strategy and I can't do that to a fellow sister"

guitaronfire411

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Update:

So apparently the BP2 ex has e-mailed my father and said life is dandy and she is making grand positive changes in her life. I told my dad that she said this last time and came running back. I truly doubt this because she is still drinking lots and managing to become fatter and fatter. She was also super negative when I last spoke to her.

Edit: I am thinking she was in a depressive state and suddenly went manic lately. This is likely what happened. Anyways.. She seems to be an alcoholic and cannot stop drinking. I swear she will be in Alcoholics' Anonymous soon enough, despite her likely telling her mom that she has stopped or is exercising. She lacks tenacity!

Now she is asking him to pick-up up the blinds/curtains OR ELSE she will donate them to the Valu Village. Naturally, my father replied and said he would at 5PM tomorrow. *face-palm*

So she doesn't want to see me anymore at the start of next month. Should I just say donate that crap to the Valu Village then? That was what I was thinking.

It is all about control so if I let her get rid of some curtains that likely are covered with cat hairs and some blinds I do not care about... no worries right?

Think this will be the end of it...finally? LOL.

Any further suggestions would be appreciated.

Malcontent

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is how crazy b!tches keep us on their strings if we allow it.

If you have no emotional attachment anymore and want to hit and quit, that's your call, but she may have a meltdown when she realizes you used her. And you may regret that.

guitaronfire411

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is definitely a sad grasp at gaining the upper hand. She has no other "control" over me because I am made it clear that I am happy with my life+jovial in our last message. Pretty soon we will be in the same building and four floors apart. Good luck on her not even seeing me or thinking about me after this!!

I have no other reason to communicate with her and she's stooped so low that she is trying to find "Friends" on POF (read: guys to hangout and ball with). She has blocked me completely on Facebook irrationally when I said I wanted for things to be chill and civil.

The "super-awesome-good-times-positive-changes" words from her is a huge front. I am sure she is loving working 8-4pm everyday for peanuts and potentially taking 3-6 years to pay off her $15K debts.

So should I tell her to drop that stuff off at (charity)? I bet that would surprise the hell out of her! LOL!

Edit: Sent this to send along:

"I love supporting charities so it is wonderful that you are willing to donate all of those things to (charity). it is why I am really enjoying the journey towards becoming a Social Worker at (college). I wish you all the best in that endeavour. Good luck."

Last edited:

guitaronfire411

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I called her bluff successfully. Apparently she got back to my father and asked how the hell she would manage to move all of that stuff to Valu Village.

Now I'm blocked on the online dating and she is in denial that we were ever in a relationship at all. (Longest relationship is now listed as being 'over a year').

I know I should maintain no contact but I suppose there is a good chance she will contact me once I have moved in, no?

guitaronfire411

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it is easy to get addicted to bipolar drama for sure.

Moved in tonight and haven't heard a peep. Saw some computers in the basement that were probably hers though and a box for a new TV. Likely also hers when she owes $15K *facepalm*.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LUCKILY, her financial problems AREN'T your's like they would be if you married her.....