Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Massive guys Migrating to The Gym Serious Gear Question?

StoneCold

Don Juan
Reaction score
Serious question might be a little controversial

Been training naturally all since i was 16, always looked up big jacked guys thinking i could become like them, man how wrong was I.

Anyway I am nearly 30, i hear my test starts to decline from now on, I have a good body, good chest, good arms, little bit of legs,

I lift heavy, and am strong, people question weather i take something, which they are totally wrong, i even stopped taking protein shakes, because they wont make me into the big guys in the gym.

Anyway today i was at my gym, i can usually tell all the guys on gear, all the skinny guys envy them, girls stare at them, they make loud gorilla noises and sex sounds whilst training, even with light weights.

Well unusually their was a new group of guys around 8 of them, man they were all massive, i mean all of them, great bodies, mean looking beasts,

Well one by one taking turns to lift a little bit of weight,

Man they look great all of them, i been training naturally and look nothing like them, massive shoulders, lats, arms everything,

I know they are all on gear, but they looked great, i envied their look, but was pissed off, i mean its a choice, have i made the right choice training naturally all my life, lifting heavy weights, training my ass off, eating lots of protein, all i know is i will never look like them, but i want to so bad,

Life is so unfair, specially to natural's

What choice can i make,

Their is also this asian regular guy, who comes lifts light weight, makes crazy baboon noises, eats bananas and helps out the hot girls, walking around all smug, man so annoying,

These are all my personal issues, shall i just continue on this path of natural muscle, my body has reached its genetic potential,

Maybe i should take up another hobby like fishing.:cuss: :box:

O well...... :cheer:

Any opinions on this matter will be appreciated, especially from naturals in my position. :confused: :up:

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Want the self-esteem that comes from knowing you're a fake who pretends otherwise, in the end maybe even to yourself?

Want girls who are dumb/naive enough that they think you're natural or admire you for taking drugs (and anyone can take them, there's nothing special about their looks, it's just a suit)?

Want to spend a lot of money to upkeep your fake image?

Want to risk the side effects?

Then a drug regime is for you! You won't even have to gym, because just taking the drugs makes you bigger than someone who trains but does not take them.

Now, TRT is not really a high drug dose and it's a good idea when your own levels are falling off. If you are on TRT you aren't natural unless you had those levels when you were younger, but I'd do it to restore my previous levels if mine were to fall.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AttackFormation said:
Want girls who are dumb/naive enough that they think you're natural or admire you for taking drugs (and anyone can take them, there's nothing special about their looks, it's just a suit)?
Do dumb girls have vaginas of sandpaper or uglier faces?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AttackFormation said:
Want the self-esteem that comes from knowing you're a fake who pretends otherwise, in the end maybe even to yourself?

Want to spend a lot of money to upkeep your fake image?

Want to risk the side effects?

Then a drug regime is for you! You won't even have to gym, because just taking the drugs makes you bigger than someone who trains but does not take them.

Now, TRT is not really a high drug dose and it's a good idea when your own levels are falling off. If you are on TRT you aren't natural unless you had those levels when you were younger, but I'd do it to restore my previous levels if mine were to fall.
I can tell you from experience that one of the best cycles I ever ran was a TRT dose of Test E(150 mg every 5 days/210 mg a week), low dose Anavar boosted with caffeine(20 mg Anavar taken with 200 mg caffeine daily), 25 mg of Ostarine daily, 50 mg of S4(split dose 25mg twice a day), 1/4 teaspoon of Progesterone cream twice daily, and 10-15 mg of Aromasin a day. Virtually no sides, big strength gains, lots of vascularity, very good fat loss. Good for 10-12 lbs of lean muscle in 8 weeks. Far more than what you could do naturally, almost no risks, no long or short term sides.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont believe that bullsh1t that steroids are gonna make your d1ck fall and even less that moral stigma that you're cheating.

First of all, a steroid cycle planned with some knowledge and brain is gonna grant you many benefits while keeping side effects minimal if not none.

Regarding the cheating part, I fail to see how a guy born with an inferior genetic that creates the condition to be equal to a guy born with a superior one and level the field is doing something bad.

We all hear about how equality is important how poors should have the same opportunity of those born rich yet we dont ackowledge the fact that when it comes of genetic we're not all the same.

Best suggestion I can give you is to think seriously about it, its not a decision to take lightly, keep in mind that it takes knowledge, planning and resourches.

The good thing is that there are so many compounds that you can find the ones that fit your needs, the choice is not between full natural and the chemistry avenger with the pin painted in your t-shirt, there are many options from very light stuff to really heavy one.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
Dont believe that bullsh1t that steroids are gonna make your d1ck fall and even less that moral stigma that you're cheating.

First of all, a steroid cycle planned with some knowledge and brain is gonna grant you many benefits while keeping side effects minimal if not none.

Regarding the cheating part, I fail to see how a guy born with an inferior genetic that creates the condition to be equal to a guy born with a superior one and level the field is doing something bad.

We all hear about how equality is important how poors should have the same opportunity of those born rich yet we dont ackowledge the fact that when it comes of genetic we're not all the same.
The problem is not with "cheating". I have no problem with steroids by themselves, why would I? The problem is the utterly dishonest, fake image of "I'm natural" that practically everyone who is on drugs (and those who sponsor them) give out because they want other people to think they're übermensch. You can say that it's because they're illegal and so you have to pretend to be natural, but I say that's for the most part just a very convenient pretext. It's not the use but the lie (that doesn't work on people who know about them, but does work on the uninformed masses).

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
If the lieing bothers you that much, then I would suggest that you stop watching professional sports all together. Because in my opinion 99 percent of those guys are all on steroids. The truth is, steroids make for better sports, better men, more confident men, and stronger men

The real shame is that society continues to cling to a childlike ignorance in believing that steroids will kill you. That's more awful than the lie which you rant against.

Meanwhile people pop prescription drugs such as statins like candy that are responsible for hundreds of thousands of deaths each year, and worse, have no proven benefit of preventing heart attacks or strokes by lowering cholesterol. But yet, most people don't have any issues taking those like they are Pez.

It's just mind numbing to think about.

If you listed all the prescription drugs and steroids, then listed them in order of the most dangerous to you, you'd likely get into the 200-300+ range if not higher before you'd come to the first steroid. Testosterone would likely be in the multiple thousands, like 2500 or 3000...its downright ridiculous the scare the medical community has put into people over steroids but yet have no problems prescribing things that kill people on a daily basis in a far shorter timeframe than even the worst steroid abuse ever could.

disgustipated

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never took a bodybuilding drug, once. It probably shows haha. But, I'm 40 and constantly get asked what I do for a workout etc from younger and older guys/women alike. I'm willing to bet I'm not as chiseled or huge as some as you guys but still get compliments. I can't even lift with MOST guys that are gym regulars...not sure if that's cuz of gear or what. What I do know is I've set that line for myself not to cross...they do look great but I look good enough and more importantly I lived up to my own standards and that's what matters.

Also, I've yet to meet a guy that has come through my work environment that can keep up with me over the long haul. So being natural will not hurt you in the actual performance required in different physical pursuits. Well for me anyway, we've hired geared up lifters and they couldn't hang.

chaj3_11

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im thinking about starting a test E and anavar cycle soon ( first cycle). If people would be interested i will do a log on here of experiences, results etc.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
chaj3_11 said:
Im thinking about starting a test E and anavar cycle soon ( first cycle). If people would be interested i will do a log on here of experiences, results etc.
That was my first cycle also and it was a really good one...make sure you have an AI(preferably Aromasin) before starting...you can kickstart it with some Test Prop if you wanted, which will give you results quicker than waiting the 3 or 4 weeks Test E takes to build up in your system to high enough levels...

xupc

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am on a blast and cruise. Started this year with 250mg sustanon eod, then after 16 weeks dropped the dose to 250mg ew and now I am on 100mg tren ed with 250mg test-e pw and 250iu HCG eod.

I am also researching aas communities as part of my work.

If you have any questions ask me and I will answer.. as long as the moderators are happy.

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
EDIT: Delete.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
xupc said:
I am on a blast and cruise. Started this year with 250mg sustanon eod, then after 16 weeks dropped the dose to 250mg ew and now I am on 100mg tren ed with 250mg test-e pw and 250iu HCG eod.

I am also researching aas communities as part of my work.

If you have any questions ask me and I will answer.. as long as the moderators are happy.
I highly advise against sustanon, personally. Being a blend of test, it leaves you with very uneven levels and your levels always bouncing up and down which is not good. You want even levels in your body.

250 mg EOD? Complete overkill, IMO. No need for 1 gram of test a week, all you are doing is jacking up your side effects for very little additional benefit over 600 mg a week.

You are taking 100 mg of tren ED? And all of this with no break in between?

Are you trying to kill yourself? Not trying to bash you but you seem like one of these people who just are cavalier about the whole thing, then when they end up with steroid related issues, blame the steroids instead of their own abuse of them. And make no mistake about it, if you have been running this since the beginning of the year with no break this qualifies as steroid abuse. That's why it's called a cycle, your body needs a break from it.

What type of ancilliaries are you using? Hopefully running an AI and some Prami or taking Mucuna Pruriens extract...

If you want to know how to ruin your body permanently, by all means ask his advice. SMFH :confused: :confused: :confused: :eek:

xupc

Don Juan
Reaction score
marmel75 said:
I highly advise against sustanon, personally. Being a blend of test, it leaves you with very uneven levels and your levels always bouncing up and down which is not good. You want even levels in your body.

250 mg EOD? Complete overkill, IMO. No need for 1 gram of test a week, all you are doing is jacking up your side effects for very little additional benefit over 600 mg a week.

You are taking 100 mg of tren ED? And all of this with no break in between?

Are you trying to kill yourself? Not trying to bash you but you seem like one of these people who just are cavalier about the whole thing, then when they end up with steroid related issues, blame the steroids instead of their own abuse of them. And make no mistake about it, if you have been running this since the beginning of the year with no break this qualifies as steroid abuse. That's why it's called a cycle, your body needs a break from it.

What type of ancilliaries are you using? Hopefully running an AI and some Prami or taking Mucuna Pruriens extract...

If you want to know how to ruin your body permanently, by all means ask his advice. SMFH :confused: :confused: :confused: :eek:

Read my post again.

I runned 250 eod sustanon, then cruised for several months and then added tren. I have access to doctors. In my country AAS are legal (UK and Greece). My bloodwork is good 2 go. I have no BP issues or anything else.

I run arimidex 0.5 wed and Sun. This keeps my estro in range at my current blast (250iu HCG eod, 250teste every friday, 100mg tren ace ed).

Supplements I run are:

6000mg garlic oil
6g fish oil
5000iu vit d3
magnesium
NAC
NIACIN

Prami is NOT required while on tren/deca as elevated estrogen affects prolactin. I have no prolactin issues what so ever on tren (confirmed by bloodwork). I aint running caber or prami without confirmation of elevated prolactin..

Next cycle will be after christmass at 750-1g test ew and 600 to 900 deca ew for 20 weeks assuming that my bloodwork/ECG/ECHO test comes back fine and remains fine for several months.