Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can I fix this BIG PROBLEM of mine? If so, how?

FBA808

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have this EXACT PROBLEM:

---
Many men who masturbate frequently also have a hard time reaching orgasm when it comes time to make love to their partners. It might be because they're all spermed out, but more often than not, it's brought about by their own hand.

What most men don't realize is that because they've become so accustomed to the pressure of their own hand, when their penis enters a soft environment like the vagina, it somehow isn't as forceful.

If you've been masturbating roughly and squeezing the head of your penis, then of course a vagina will never measure up to the ability of a hand. If you insist on masturbating, train your penis by stroking it gently rather than with aggression.
---

My penis is not sensitive AT ALL. I can't *** from head or sex!!!! I have masturbated daily for 10 years, squeezing hard!!! is it possible to gain the sensitivity back?

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a H&F question, but the best answer you'll find is - stop masturbating for a long while and you'll get your sensitivity back.

When you stop masturbating, and sex with a woman becomes the only release for your pent up sexual energy, you will get used to it.

Unless you're in the army and are miles away from women you can sleep with, you have no excuse to masturbate other then lazyness.

- p.s. welcome to the forums

FBA808

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MindOverMatter
This is a H&F question, but the best answer you'll find is - stop masturbating for a long while and you'll get your sensitivity back.

When you stop masturbating, and sex with a woman becomes the only release for your pent up sexual energy, you will get used to it.

Unless you're in the army and are miles away from women you can sleep with, you have no excuse to masturbate other then lazyness.

- p.s. welcome to the forums
well first, thank you for the welcome. I guess maybe I should have introduced myself? I'm 22, don't really have too much trouble getting woman, it's just that when I can't *** from head or sex it's kinda annoying, so I've tried to stay in relationships where the woman "understood" my problem, but now I want to have a little more fun a little more one night stands, but before I can have that be fulfulling I gotta get my sensitivity back

when you say stop masturbating "for a long while," how long exactly do you mean? 2 weeks? a month? a year? what do you think?

thanks

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For life. If you have women you can call up to sex, or girlfriends, then you don't need to stroke yourself.

And if you don't have women, then solve that problem instead of masturbating.

Masturbation is only an option if you're in jail, or on some military base where the closest thing to a woman is that photo of Suzie from back home.

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's funny, because i usually masturbate more when i have sex with my girlfriend.

i masturbate 1-3 times a day, daily, and i have never had a problem with that so far (it's been at least 6 years now).

maybe you are just strokin it too hard

AbAbber2k

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MindOverMatter
For life. If you have women you can call up to sex, or girlfriends, then you don't need to stroke yourself.

And if you don't have women, then solve that problem instead of masturbating.

Masturbation is only an option if you're in jail, or on some military base where the closest thing to a woman is that photo of Suzie from back home.
Stupid post. I spank it even when poontang is readily available. :p I've been chokin the chicken since I was... well I can't remember that far back, but I ain't about to stop. I'm with Jay-X on this one.

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it also depends on the woman; I believe there's a psychological/emotional aspect.

Using myself as an example: sex with a girlfriend of old was quite bland and insensitive, she'd blow me and I wouldn't feel a thing. With wifey it's a WHOLE different story - and I masturbated with the same frequency when with both of them.

Think about the woman you're making love to, think of it as making love instead of just tapping a piece of arse .. make your feelings sensitive to this wonderful creature you're bedding, and your body will follow suit.

I think there's a very emotional side to sex, which has to be the driving force behind physical love, otherwise sex is just as bland as taking a shower or whatever. Just my opinion, and I'm a sentimental old sod so don't mind me.

Incidentally, frequent masturbation makes you last longer .. again, from personal experience though it mightn't work for everyone.

FBA808

Don Juan
Reaction score
let me take this thread back to my original question, about the PHYSICAL SENSITIVITY of my penis, relating to the original quote about only being sensitive to the hard gripping hand and not the soft moist vagina. *** how long before my penis can readapt to soft moistness instead of rough hardness? ***

coolguy676767

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I had a bit of a problem like this, and after a week, I almost came on this girl's back just from heavy grinding in a club for 5-10 minutes. I didnt, but in a few more minutes I may have. So depending on the person, sometimes a week, sometimes more. I know 2 friends who are not even that religious, but after seeing "Passion of the Chirst", I cant remember if that is the movie name, but the one that came out about 2 years ago by Mel Gibson about christ's death. Anyways they say that and for lent they wanted to do something difficult, so they didnt masterbate for the whole 40 days, and by the end, the next day, they were like HOLY CRAP, I did it like 4 times in a row, they said that it was a lot better than when they did it everyday.

So maybe stop masterbating for 2 weeks minimum, maybe more, then see how it feels. The best way to avoid masterbating, is to keep busy, on weeks were I have school, and football practice, and lots of homework, and my parents are home, then I can go 5-6 days without even trying when I used to do it everyday.

Now I feel gay giving you all this masterbation advice, so I am going to go out and meet some chicks today. lol

Gus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Try putting some lotion on it every night before going to bed (like Vaseline Intensive Care or some baby oil or something). It's more sensitive if it's moisturized. And if you're having sex, try thrusting into the walls of the vagina so your head gets stimulated by it...that'll speed up orgasm (or just fukk a virgin!).

FBA808

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jay-X

maybe you are just strokin it too hard
this is what I figured, so I'm wondering how long before I'm back to normal

Itiswhatitis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this a bad problem to have?I would think most women would like that u can't bust a nut. I might actually start masterbating repeatedly to have this problem.That way I wouldn't have to concentrate not to bust a nut.

FBA808

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Itiswhatitis
Is this a bad problem to have?I would think most women would like that u can't bust a nut. I might actually start masterbating repeatedly to have this problem.That way I wouldn't have to concentrate not to bust a nut.
its cool for them, but at the end of the day, girls are good with 20-30 minutes usually, so I'd like to be able to nut at that point, i mean especially now that I want to go and have some fun and some one night stands, I GOTTA be able to nut to enjoy that

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
jelq to regain some sensitivity, it worked for me.

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i had this problem..

but get this, i don't think its from wanking.
its from nerves.
i had a girlfriend, and was having sex with her for a month or 2 with rarely wanking, and then finally, once i was totally comfortable, bang.. i blew once, 20 minutes later, i blew again..
and i've been fine since, except when too drunk.

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's not because you whack it too much. do some kegel exercises daily, maybe about 50-100 three times a day. i still only *** from head once in a blue moon but i can *** from sex when i want

MikeH

Reaction score
Penis sensitivity

Dude.. I had the same problem. Find a penis health creme that contains
acetyl L carnitine. This is an amino acid that helps with nerve damage and has been proven to enhance penis sensitivity. These cremes are much better than a pill because you apply it directly to the penis skin, which will maximize the benefits. This is good stuff. Totally working for me.