Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What's in your protein bars?

mr. kennedy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I started using protein bars over powder mainly because I have a tough time digesting the powder.

I currently use "Bio Protein" protein bars. The ingredients are per bar:

23 g of protein
38 g of carbs
6 g of sugars
9 g of fat
9 g of fibre

320 calories

It has calcium (25%), iron (30%), folate (15%), magnesium (15 %), zinc 925%), copper (20%).

Thoughts?

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
I think the Whey Isolate shakes are better, I like Optimum Nutrition. A lot of those protein bars are full of processed stuff that just make them unhealthy, sure they might be better than eating a Snickers but they are still in the same category (most of them) in my opinion.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Right, look into BB.com (bodybuilding.com) if you don't already to buy all of the Optimum Nutrition stuff. They have the best prices, run a lot of good bulk discount deals, plus if you have the Upromise Credit Card tied to your Upromise Account, you can get another 10% off on top of whatever discounts are directly from BB.com

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't take any of it anymore. Protein bars are just like candy bars.

The only time I take it synthetic protein powders, I go to Whole Foods or similar and get a couple of small packages of the purest stuff I can find, with little sugar. Even then, I blend that in a shake with peanut butter, almonds, bananas, etc. Really just to give it a chocolate taste.