Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Socializing in highschool

Highschoolkidzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey!
As you might know making friends is actually the crucial thing in becoming popular. There does not exist a person who is popular but has no friends and there is no one out there who has ALOT of friends but is the most uncool person in school.
popularity is not something some “lucky” ones are just entitled to. People are not born cool and popular. I say this because many guys think that the “in-crowd” is something untouchable and from the start lower their value like a stupid slave who thinks he does not deserve anything.

And the only way to do it is by socializing.

Socializing and being care-free (confident) is the only thing that matters.

But how do you actually socialize? How do I get to know people?

There is something interesting I noticed when I was thinking about how people actually make new friends and get to know other people.
It is either by:

Just meeting them in a situation and starting a conversation
Getting introduced to them by other friends

These are actually the two only ways to socialize. In High school number one would apply to situations where you have classes with people you do not know and where you just slowly start to get to know them or even just walk up to random people.
Number one is for the confident people who can just walk up to a person and say Hi. You actually should be able to just say Hi to a person and begin a conversation with them.

I actually think that the single most effective way to meet new people, make new friends and even getting into contact with some hot *****es is number 2.
This is actually pretty logical. Let’s say you are a loser with just 2 friends. But your friends actually also have two friends each.
If you make friends with your friends friends then you will have 2*2 which is 4 more friends. From those 4 new friends who also have 2 friends you will gain 4*2 new friends which is 8 and so on..

This situation is highly idealized because you usually do not make friends with EVERY single one you meet but this shows you that it really works.

Personal Experience:
This is the way I actually meet new people in High school. Actually three weeks ago I made friends with like 7 new guys just because a friend of mine invited me to chill at a bar with some of his friends.

A few weeks ago I got in contact with a new cute girl that I only met because a friend of mine was best friends with her and because she was at the bus station with some other girls I am also friends with. Thus I could just walk up to them/her.

Just yesterday I went out with some other popular guys from my school because my friend knew them, and invited me to come. Was a pretty chilly night.
There was even this huge party that I went to just because my friends knew the guy and said I HAD to come.

This is how awesome this strategy actually is.

As I also mentioned this works perfectly with girls. If you meet new girls like this you will never ever have to cold-approach because not only will it be easier because it is a warm-approach but your perceived value will be even higher if you are a cool dude.

Next time you are in school try it out..

I hope this was something helpful :)

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I totally agree bro. I didn't understand the importance of socialization until Senior Year. I just graduated, and I only broke out of my shell a few months ago.
Wanna hear a funny story?
I became popular on the last day of school.
This is how;
Everyone knew that I rapped at the Talent Show a few months ago, probably in May. I worked on my mixtape for almost a year before I came out as a rapper. On the last day of school, I asked my AP teachers if I could rap because in my song I wrote, "AP Bio, AP Eco, AP Lit, AP Lets go!"
I dropped my mixtape when I came in that day. I sold hard copies for $5. My friends printed out about a hundred pieces of little paper saying my rap name, 'Swayze' and distributed them all across the school. My third performance was insane. In AP Lit, I rapped to an audience of 50+ people. I've never seen a classroom so packed in my life. Everyone got me on snapchat. I even recorded myself while I was rapping. I was on autopilot!
At the end of the day, everyone knew me.
That, is how I became popular on the last day of school.