Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My Philosophy on Nice Guys

Anima

Don Juan
Reaction score
As one can tell from my last post, I've been putting a lot of thought into the meaning of being a DJ and related.

Nice Guys

Most think that a nice guy was once normal, but heartbroken later on, or some other event happened that changed the way their mind handled women. I, however, think that evolution is the answer. It may not make sense at first, but allow me to explain:

Humans are believed to be the most intelligent species on Earth. As such, it only makes sense that intelligence become a very important part in breeding; instead of traits that carry on the species and secure its existence, we prefer mates with a substantial intellect to promote the technological advancement of our species. If you're a strong believer of aliens like myself, then you may even say that this is something that happened to the Greys. Now how does this affect guys? Why doesn't it affect all guys? Well, like every evolutionary advance/change that has ever happened or will happen, it doesn't happen to everyone. It strikes up every now and then, but rarely ever if it isn't the dominate gene. And since most females don't choose the nice guy, the genes don't get passed on and rise to victory... initially; most nice guys who are just nice guys end up settling with some woman who wouldn't have gotten anything otherwise.

Attraction

Now onto the attraction part. What are each of the genders attracted to?

I believe that because of this evolution, men are attracted to things paired with intelligence--anything mental (e.g. emotions, ideas, etc.). Every nice guy that I know--including myself--has developed oneitis over a girl who he has spent a lot of time with--someone he has a mental connection with; someone he has made memories with, and maybe even someone who has been there for him and made him feel good. While every guy is still attracted to natural things (like a spine at a 45 degree angle, a big, fit ass, and a pretty face with childish features), that's only for physical mating and procreation. For a man to fall in love, I think there needs to be a mental connection. A nice guy uses his desire, whereas a DJ uses her desire.

Now women are a different story. I think that they are attracted to physicalities only. Sure, they may think that it's nice that a guy is smart or whatever, but do you know a girl that would choose Nikola Tesla over Zayn Malik? And even though Pook said that they display and retrieve desire through eyes, that's still creating emotion through physical attributes/actions.

I'm very tired and not sure if there's anything more I need to write, so feel free to ask questions and debate through the comments. I will gladly answer them as soon as possible.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's good that you are thinking critically and forming your own ideas at a young age.

Be mindful that there lies a lot of value in being fluid in your beliefs. You will be exposed to more information and change your beliefs.

Evolution doesn't happen on a species-wide level, it is with individuals within the species, which then extends much like a mathematical formula across the species. For example in "The Selfish Gene" we see that empathy and selflessness have some evolutionary benefits. It is a very interesting book, especially the parts on how animals choose mating partners and how it is a bigger risk for the female, because of the greater investment. Also, dominant and recessive genes both affect the genome equally over time.

It is a big error to assume that someone else is simple just because one does not understand them. Do not make this error with girls. Both genders choose based on attractiveness. I would assume that what has value to girls is somewhat different than what it is to guys, but just like you said about nice guys, you cannot stereotype all girls and not do the same for all guys.

Reaction score
How about some "nice guys" simply treat others well, treat them how they want to be treated in return. It works with some who are reciprocative, but others position themselves to bleed a nice guy dry. Taking endlessly from his well without giving. Nice guy is usually not confrontational so this racket will go on for a while.

Peña

Banned
Reaction score
Do not confuse being nice for being a push over. You can treat others well with respect being called "a nice guy" but you do not allow others to walk over you. A big difference between being a d1ck to everyone and being cool.

Highschoolkidzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting thoughts though haha.

But I think that being nice and being intelligent does not necesarely have to go together. You can be built, muscular and not "nice" but still be pretty intelligent. Also intelligence doesen´t have to be paired with feelings and memories. I think intelligence is more about rational thinking and logic.

If you think about the badasses among men will even tend to be more intelligent because of their more rational view of the world and them not giving any ****s about other people

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You could argue for intelligence to span far further than rational thinking and logic. What about abstract thinking, open minded, spatial & social awareness, and so on. For me, being critical and open to new ideas is a large part of being intelligent.