Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If you judge women on their actions and not words, then how would you interpret this?

SoulMan13

Don Juan
Reaction score
So there's a cute girl that I met in class a week ago. She was the one who came and initiated contact with me by telling me her friend was interested in me. Her friend is okay, but the cute girl is much more attractive. Anyway, there's this other dude in my class that is attracted to the cute girl so I thought I'd hook them up. I got her Instagram details for him and passed them on. He contacted her via Instagram and gave her his number. His conversation was boring so she stopped replying to him after around 5 or so messages and didn't bother calling/texting him.

So I saw this girl in class the other day and asked her how it was going with that dude. She said, "he looks like a f*ck boy that doesn't know how to talk to girls, his conversations are boring, he's a pu*sy, he basically ignores me when I speak to him. I'm not interested." So I asked her if she was interested again and she didn't answer and just smiled/giggled, so I thought alright she is interested. To add to that, her friend had previously told this dude that she was interested.

So I took her over to him after class as like an attempt to get them to speak and he acted like an absolute p*ssy. He had no game, she didn't speak and he didn't speak and it was just super awkward all around. When they did speak it was about me and how "awkward" I made things lol. She was acting super shy (as some girls do when talking to a guy they like for the first time), which was weird because she is super outgoing and touchy with me. He admitted he was interested in her to her face, but when she was asked she didn't give an answer. She spent the whole time clinging onto my arm and looking at me or her phone. She even gripped my hand and told me, "not to leave her alone with them", when this other girl came along to talk to him.

Now, whenever I see this girl around, she always comes over to me and strikes up a conversation. She is really smiley and giggly around me, asks me my plans for the weekend/if I had a good weekend and always touches me multiple times (linking arms etc). If she ever sees me skipping class, she always joins me without me asking. These are things I would normally take as IOI's.

I'm new to PUA and I'm not going to front like I'm a pro with the women yet, because I would be lying. Normally I would take this as disinterest, but with y'all saying "Judge by a women's actions and not their words", her actions have got me confused. I am the only guy I've seen her act like this with. I'm not exactly friends with the dude, so I wouldn't have a problem approaching the girl even though he's interested, I just don't want to approach and lose the chance with her friend because I took the wrong signals. Do you think this may have something to do with her being interested, but not going for it because her friend is interested? Or do you think I'm just reading too deep into things?

Reaction score
Asking her out would be the biggest indicator of whether or not she likes you. If you wait too long, she may assume you are not interested. Seems like she is to me though

Reaction score
man, what does she have to DO, hit you in the head with a ball bat? If you don't move on her, you're an idiot.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah it definitely seems like she's interested in you, make a move and see where it goes.

i found it a little interesting that she called the other guy a "f*ck boy and a p*ssy" just because she didn't like talking to him... sounds like you've got a real winner right there. but whatever, that's a problem for a later date