Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

defensiveend96 JOURNAL

defensiveend96

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I have finally decided to start my journal today. I have read that journals help you keep on track with your goals and help keep you motivated so here I go!

GOALS
1.Get girl i like to be my girlfriend
2.talk to more girls
3.be more confident around girls
4.get stronger for football ( I am already pretty strong but I can always get better)
5.work on cardio for football
6.get good grades

HOW I WILL ACHIEVE EACH GOAL
1. talk to her, flirt, kino etc
2. take chances and be confident
3. relax and have fun with it
4. lift 4 times a week
5. run 3-4 times a week
6. work hard and get help if needed

I am a very social person. I like making friends and meeting people. Only problem is that I get nervous when I am talking to the girl I like and I frequently miss good opportunites to talk to her. I am trying my best to improve on this and will keep posting my results. Today begins the next chapter in my life and hopefully the best.

defensiveend96

Don Juan
Reaction score
just a little backstory on me:

Im a sophomore in high school and I play football. I have a lot of friends and I am known to be a very funny person. now onto girls:

Currently gaming a couple of girls:
HB Taylor- she is the girl I really want. perfect 10 in my books. she knows how funny I am and I talk to her a little bit. I definitely have to work on talking to her. she is single and I don't think many guys talk to her. most people don't think she is as hot as I do.

HB Rachel- she is the manager of the football team. she is about a 7-7.5. I usually talk to her before I have practice. I don't think much is going to happen between us but she seems cool.

HB Hannah- HB Taylors friend. my best friend also likes HB Hannah but he wont make a move on her. I told him that I will help him get her but if he is to chicken then I am gonna make a move on her.

HB Sam- just met her a couple days ago. she seems really fun and kind of quirky. Not the hottest girl but still good practice.

defensiveend96

Don Juan
Reaction score
Today was alright. HB Taylor wasn't at school, but I have classes with her tomorrow so I can talk to her then. Also met some new girls after football practice. They seemed cool and one of them was pretty cute. I will see how things go with them. Probably gonna talk to them tomorrow if I see them at practice again. Ultimately it was a pretty normal day, but I did notice a lot of girls talking about how funny I am in science class (I make the whole class laugh a lot). My buddy also told me he heard girls talking about me being funny. Tomorrow I plan to talk to Taylor in 2 classes. Hopefully it goes well:)

defensiveend96

Don Juan
Reaction score
Today was great! I talked to Taylor in class after we got our tests back. Conversation went like this:
Me: Hey, how did you do
Her: (smiling as she saw my grade) not as good as you.
Me: (I looked to see what she got wrong) oh those questions were pretty difficult though
Her: (laughing) yeah
Me: did you get a sticker on your test
Her: (smiling) yeah
Me: kinda looks like a donut
Her: (laughing) yeah. what kind did you get
Me: not sure, it kinda looks like a foot or something
Her: (laughs)
the teacher made us listen after so I had to stop talking. But overall it was pretty good. I used to be nervous as heck when I talked to her but today I just calmed down and relaxed and I felt really good about it after. I talked to her again in another class after I noticed she forgot her binder in our previous class.
Me: Hey Taylor, you forgot this
Her: Oh thanks (smiling)
Me: No problem (I started walking to class at this point)
After I walked away she looked back at me and smiled so I smiled too.
During the next class I played a little bit of paper football with her. For those who don't know paper football is basically when you make a small triangle out of paper and try to shoot it into somebodies hand. Teacher made us stop after the first time though haha :)

So overall today was very good and I plan to build on it tomorrow. I would like some feedback though. Anyway I will keep you updated:)

Watawata

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Escalate and go for it as quickly as possible, or ljbf

defensiveend96

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice man. I am going to escalate but I don't want to come on too strong because I am still getting to know this girl and I am not entirely sure that she likes me back.

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
defensiveend96 said:
Thanks for the advice man. I am going to escalate but I don't want to come on too strong because I am still getting to know this girl and I am not entirely sure that she likes me back.
This will tell you if she likes you back, but as soon as you do it you HAVE to ask her out after school or something.

Hold her hand.

If she holds your hand, you're in. 100%.

Working out 4 times a week is pointless; there's a chart I posted here once that shows the % of results you get per workout. Basically 2 is 80% and 4 is <80%. 3 is 88% of some such, but still, an extra 8% for 20-40 minutes more of your time? Learn a language or instrument instead. Or stretch. God knows most guys need a little extra flexibility. Plus yoga, sex, yoga, sex, a lot in common. My control is much better from doing it.

defensiveend96

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright JW thanks for the advice. Now for what happened today:
Today was good. Met a new girl, lets call her HB Sarah. Talked to her in history, made her laugh, flirted a little bit. She smiled a lot and seemed to be having fun. Maybe something will happen between us, maybe not. Overall today was pretty good. Didn't really talk to Taylor but I have 2 classes with her tomorrow so I will talk to her then.

defensiveend96

Don Juan
Reaction score
Another great day! Taylor was my lab partner in science and it went great. I made her laugh a lot and we both had fun. I teased her a little and she teased me back :) I will probably go for the number close tomorrow but I am not sure yet.
Football practice today was fun. Got first game tomorrow and I am captain. Very excited.
Talked to HB Rachel today. Turns out she is making cookies for the football team tomorrow.
Tomorrow I am gonna flirt with Taylor and try to see if she likes me back. Only got 1 class with her because I am missing school for football so I gotta make it count.
Overall today was great. Hope tomorrow will be too.

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen man, you're running out of time. I don't believe in game, but I do believe girls get sick of pouring all those signals out only to have the guy they're after seemingly ignore them time and time again. Make a move. She accepts it, awesome, you have a girlfriend. She rejects you, great, you have a new female best friend. Seriously, girls find it super interesting that you've even tried. 2/3 of my closest female friends are girls I thought were into me, tried to kiss and got rejected by. We are closer than ever before.

defensiveend96

Don Juan
Reaction score
Today was good and bad. First the bad:
I totally chickened out and didn't talk to taylor today. Very mad about it. I don't know why but I just froze up and got nervous. I have to fix this soon. I think the main reason I didn't talk to her is because I got nervous and thought the outcome was going to be very bad. But I HAVE TO fix this. If I really want this girl then I need to do something about it. I had a great week talking to her except for today.

Onto the good parts:
Football was awesome. I played a great game and our team won. I flirted with the one of the other teams cheerleaders too:)

Overall this week was very good. Next week I have to talk to Taylor (and other hot girls of course) at every opportunity. I want to go for the number close next week.

defensiveend96

Don Juan
Reaction score
Another great day today. I woke up feeling great and it lasted through the entire day. HB Taylor was my lab partner in science again but I got some mixed signals. When the teacher said that me and her would be working together she looked over at her friend and made a bad face and also tried to switch partners with someone else. The teacher didnt let her so me and her worked together again. I made her laugh a lot (pretty much the entire class) and we had fun again. She also was touching my hand a lot when it was on the table. I would have gone for the number close but I wasn't sure because she didn't even want to work with me at the start of the class. It seemed she got a lot more attracted to me when we were working and I was making her laugh a lot. I am still not sure if she likes me yet though and I could use some help understanding these signals she is giving me.

defensiveend96

Don Juan
Reaction score
Today was alright. Met a new girl, call her HB Laura. Also talked to HB Hannah for the first time. It was during lunch and me and my friends were trying to convince my friend who likes her to go talk to her but he was to scared. So me and one of my buddies just went up to her and started talking about field hockey (shes on the team). It was going good until the friend who was too scared to talk to her came over and f*cked everything up. I was mad at him for that but its not the end of the world.
Didn't have many chances to talk to Taylor today. Teachers kept running their mouths and didn't let anybody talk. Theres always tomorrow though:) I still gotta work on not being so nervous before I talk to a girl because it usually turns out well unless she is a b*tch haha.
Football was good, made some big plays. Playing sports is the best way for me to relax.
Overall today was alright. Hopefully I can have a good convo with Taylor tomorrow and also get her number. I am committed to getting it before the end of the week. My plan for tomorrow is to have a convo with her whenever I see her and then go for the number if she shows signs of interest.

defensiveend96

Don Juan
Reaction score
Today was good. Met 2 new girls before football practice. One was named Jenny but I didn't get the other ones name because I had to run. Anyway they seemed cool, I was making them laugh and being a little flirty. This one guy on the team said something really disrespectful to one of the girls so I made him apologize. He wouldn't at first but then I said I would hit him in practice if he didn't. He apologized right away and the girls laughed about it.
Big game tomorrow against a good team. Hopefully all goes well.
Made Taylor laugh a lot in class when I was doing a presentation. Didn't get to talk to her though because we had to watch a movie and then she had to leave for something.
Oh before I forget I started gaming a new girl, lets call her HB Lexi. She is about an 8-8.5. Shes a little confusing though because she goes from being in a good mood and wanting to talk and then the next day not wanting to talk at all. I guess that's just how some girls are.
Tomorrow should be good. Got first class in the morning with Taylor. Gonna isolate and escalate a lot. :)

defensiveend96

Don Juan
Reaction score
Today was pretty good. Talked to Taylor in math. She smiles a lot when we talk:) Strange thing is that she never starts a conversation with me but when I start talking to her she talks a lot. Maybe she is just shy.
Football was good today. We lost a close game but I played pretty good.
Also got a new idea to help me take all the opportunities I get with girls. If I miss an opportunity or I chicken out then I do 50 push ups. If I take an opportunity then I get a reward of some kind.
Still getting some mixed signals from Taylor. When I said hi to her this morning she seemed kind of irritated or stressed but then we started talking and she seemed happier.
So overall today was good but tomorrow I HAVE to go for the number close with Taylor.

defensiveend96

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good day today. I am no longer nervous before I talk to Taylor so I have completed one of my goals. I feel really awesome about it. Now onto what happened today. Talked to Taylor again in math. She seemed uninterested and in a bad mood so I backed off. Usually when I talk to her she is smiling a lot and we laugh together but today she just didn't seem happy. Its not like I said anything to piss her off. Oh well I guess girls are sometimes gonna be btchy. Anyway this was another good week overall. I talked to Taylor a lot and showed her how fun I am and I conquered my nervousness when talking to her. Now I just go up to her like any other person and start a conversation. And I gotta say, it feels great.

defensiveend96

Don Juan
Reaction score
Today was great. Had a really good convo with Taylor. Made her laugh a lot and she showed signs of interest. She's got some really funny stories too. The bad thing was that just as I start asking for her number, my football coach screams at me and tells me to get to practice. so I said sorry I gotta go and she smiled, laughed and said bye. It kinda pissed me off that I didn't get her number but I still had a great convo and built some more attraction. Also met some new girls, HB Asian and HB Madison. Flirted with Madison and made her laugh a lot. Also talked to HB Lexi, flirted and did some kino, she seemed cool with it. That's pretty much all that happened this week. Its been a good one.

defensiveend96

Don Juan
Reaction score
The past week has been very good. Isolated and escalated with Taylor, she seems very interested. I usually walk her to the bus after school now and we have a lot of great conversations. I think she would make a great girlfriend now that I got to know her better. My friend has become nearly obsessed with HB Hannah but he is too nervous to even talk to her. I tried to help him but he wont listen so now I told him that if things don't work out with me and Taylor, then I am going to go for Hannah and I don't give a $hit what he thinks about it because he had his chance. He seemed really pissed off when I said that but hes gotta learn to make a move before someone else does.
Football was good this week. our team is doing very well and I am playing good. Nearly scored a touchdown in our last game. I told Taylor I would score one for her if she came to watch but she was too busy.
I've been doing this journal for about a month now so its time to cross off some goals:
GOALS
1.Get girl i like to be my girlfriend- WORKING ON IT
2.talk to more girls- COMPLETE BUT IM GONNA KEEP DOING IT
3.be more confident around girls- COMPLETE
4.get stronger for football ( I am already pretty strong but I can always get better)- WORKING ON IT
5.work on cardio for football- SAME AS ABOVE
6.get good grades- I HAVE GOOD MARKS IN THE CLASSES I ENJOY

Wow I am pretty surprised at how much I have improved in a month. I used to be very nervous around girls and always missed opportunities but now I am very confident and take every opportunity. But I can still get better. I still want a girlfriend and I still need to work on my grades. Also, I am going to work on getting stronger after the football season is over. Well, that's pretty much it. I will keep you guys updated.

PS: To any newbies who are stuck with girls or with any of their goals, I strongly advise you to create a journal. Journals help you keep track and stay motivated and you can see yourself improve in a short amount of time like I did:)