Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How can I salvage this?

thatdude156

Don Juan
Reaction score
Me: You look just like my ex
But still cute ;)

Her: Lol thanks

Me: I imagined we were in the bathroom together and you're trying to seduce me and its working. We go into the shower but the water won't turn on. At this moment, we start making out. You're a surprisingly good kisser.

Her: That's pretty hot I'm gonna be honest

Me: Send me something that's not so pg13

Her: As we kiss, you hug me tightly and rub your body against mine. It feels so good to be touching and I kiss you even more passionately. I feel your crotch bulging against my inner thigh and it's growing bigger by the second

Me: I remove my shirt and my abs glean with sweat. Your eyes are glazed with excitement. I lay you on the ground and kiss your thighs slowly moving my way up. I slowly part your vagina with my tongue while rubbing your ****. You are moaning in pleasure.

Me: I bet my weekend will beat your weekend :p

Her: Naaahh I don't think so
What makes you say that?

Me: Oh yeah? What are you going to do?

Her: I'm doing like nothing lmao

Me: I'm going to friends prom pre party dressed as a giant penis lol

I feel like I came on too strong with my tezt about eating her out. I'm thinking of ignoring her for a few days and then restart the interaction

Watawata

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Did it take you 1 message to escalate to sexting?

Peña

Banned
Reaction score
Do not ask her to send you messages not PG 13. She should follow the message you sent with her own sexy text. You rushed it too fast with her. If she is turned off it is already done.

thatdude156

Don Juan
Reaction score
I knew she wanted a date but I thought I moved too fast with my previous text. That was why I didn't proceed. I want to shedule a date for Monday, what do you guys think about that?

Peña

Banned
Reaction score
Ruler said:
There's no such thing as 'too fast' as far as moving sexually.
There is too if she is not up for it yet. If she was up for it she would continue sex text and she did not.