Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I Need Help

BrianCedric

Reaction score
There's a girl that I secretly likes. We're close to each other. The worst is... I am a 'nice guy' and because of that I am 'friendzoned'.

What should I do to make her attracted to me?
Should I build rapport first, or push & pull, something else???

I want step-by-step guide. Please (y)

Thanks in advance.

:yes:

Chris80pitt

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, if you are close friends try to ask her out. Did you try that? That would be a good step to do. Then, see how things will go and don't tell her right away that you are interested in her.

miketan70

Don Juan
Reaction score
answer

Chris80pitt said:
Well, if you are close friends try to ask her out. Did you try that? That would be a good step to do. Then, see how things will go and don't tell her right away that you are interested in her.
Yeah, I agree with Chris80pitt and would like to add that the fact that you are a nice guy doesn't mean you cannot do something about your situation. Nice guys have dates too, you know? :)

Anima

Don Juan
Reaction score
Chris80pitt said:
I think it's definitely worth a shot (and the best option), but it hasn't worked for me. One of my closest friends is a girl I'm attracted to and have been trying to get with for a while. She's absolutely aware and I'm always asking her to do stuff together--things that are blatantly dates (e.g. seeing Fifty Shades of Grey on Valentine's Day). Because of the personal situation, this doesn't really prove that this doesn't work. So give it a go and let us know how it goes. Just don't forget to change your attitude from a friend to a lover to kind of get rid of that "nice guy" atmosphere.

Reaction score
If I can still add, one way I got out of the friendzone with a girl, was by removing my shoulder. She would come to me, cry about her problems, and I'd just try to work with her and solve them. After that, she would just disappear, and I'd feel satisfied. This was wrong. I ended up removing myself and stopped being her emotional tampon for her to spill out all of her problems on her. I think if you touch her more, and begin using kino, that would definitely help. I also agree with Ruler, when he says to try to make her jealous, by maybe flirting with other girls in her vicinity, to show that you have choice.

Good Luck :)