Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Easiest Foods For Gaining Weight

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I've been skinny as hell all my life and I want to finally do something about it. The problem is I can never manage to eat enough food. I counted my calories for a few weeks and was only getting around 1000-1500 calories a day. Getting to 2000 was a struggle and 2500 was nearly impossible. Plus it doesn't help that I'm outrageously picky. What are some easy foods, shakes, ect. that I can use to boost my calorie input? I'm not opposed to eating the same thing over and over again as long as it gets the job done. Also, what would be the ideal ratios of protein, fat, carbs etc.? I know weight lifting will get me the quickest results but I'm also curious if anyone is familiar with bodyweight exercises for gaining as opposed to lifting weights.

[S]alvatore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eggs (eat the yolk!), peanut butter, fatty cuts of meat, bacon, oats, potatoes, rice, pasta, whole milk (not skim or light).

Here's a basic, easy to make and tasty weight gainer shake:

2 cups of Whole Milk
2 tbsp of Peanut Butter
1 large Banana
1 cup of rolled oats
2 scoops of chocolate Whey Protein Powder

-Mix all ingredients in a blender
-Consume

Simple. You don't need to spend money on "weight gainers" which are just full of sugar anyway.

Bodyweight exercises will only get you so far. If you aren't increasing the load/resistance, you won't get bigger.

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Give us what you typically eat on a daily basis so we know where you're coming from.

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Normally I'd have some form of potatoes, sausage, and yogurt for breakfast. Sometimes I make a shake with yogurt, strawberries, maca powder, hemp protein, and water or juice. I snack on fruits and chips throughout the day. For dinner it would most likely be some form of packaged chicken and maybe some more potatoes. Occassionally dinner would be spaghetti, pizza, or fried rice with sausage.When I work in the evenings I end up either eating a small bag of chips or going to a fast food restaurant and getting chicken strips and fries. As you can see my diet is absolutely atrocious. I wish I could eat eggs and peanut butter but my tongue won't allow it. Milk is disgusting as well. I feel it would be best if I made a structured list of meals that I can eat on the regular. I tend to get lazy and end up snacking on random unhealthy foods

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
However many meals a day your eating, double it. For example if you eat 3 meals a day, up it to 6 meals a day. You could also look into getting a weight-gain shake to drink in-between meals if your on the go and dont have time. Feel free to eat fast food, cake, pizza and whatever else you want. If you always been skinny it doesnt really matter what you eat right now, just as long as you eat! If you start getting "fat" eat less!

Besides your diet, you have to think about a training program. Lots of options: Bodybuilding, Strong Man, Olympic Lifting, Power Lifting, Cross-Fit. And you get the picture.

It doesnt really matter what you do in the gym, it's what you do outside the gym.. Eat,Sleep and Rest!

simimatt

Reaction score
Eating frequently throughout the day does not make you eat less and does not stabilise blood sugar. On the contrary, when we are fasting we are using ketones for fuel instead of glucose. If we have adjusted to burning fat rather than sugar cravings become a thing of the past anyway.

dbot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try to get all your protein requirements out of the way as early as possible, because that's usually the toughest thing to consume when you're full and don't want to eat. 4 scoops of whey when you wake up in the morning, and you're already 100g down. Liquid carbs are easy to get down, and if you need more fat calories, just do shots of olive/coconut oil.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vince Gironda old school bodybuilder weight gainer:

8 ounces of heavy cream, 8 ounces of pineapple juice, about 1,000 calories, tastes awesome