Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Chick keeps wanting to do girlfriend stuff with me

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So Me and hb8 have known each other for a long time i thought we were both solidly in each other’s friend zones

She knows what im like (player) and i know what shes like (borderline bpd on a bad day)

She’s the type of girl that loves to be in a relationship , she can get extremely jealous though and that’s why ultimately her relationships don’t work

She’s single atm though and lately I’ve been getting weird signals from her , she texts me at least twice a day and asks me if she can come hang out with me all the time

shes been over my house for most of this weekend she wants to cuddle and watch movies ,

she is funny and i do enjoy her company ,but then she starts showing me messages from all these guys that want to take her out

i usually just change the conversation , but it still puts me off making the next move on her cos i don’t want it to be awkward

now she wants to go shopping on boxing day with me before we go to a party together in the night :/

the problem is I can feel myself getting emotionally attached to her , the more time I’m spending with her the more I’m starting to like her

after shopping we have a party we are both attending in the evening

not really sure how to handle this situation i don’t really want to make things awkward between us

on top of it all a lot of our mutual friends are starting to ask if we are seeing each other and i genuinely don’t know what to say:whistle:

Starwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you forgot to mention one thing..

What do you want out of this?

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i enjoy chilling with her and she turns me on so i obviously want to bury one in her

plus im not really in the market for one at the moment but i guess if i was

she is what you would call "girlfreind material"

Starwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you are friendzoned
LoL sounds like it...

But OP, if you just want to bang her make your move and see what happens.

one of two things will happen
You get to bang her or you get the LJBF speech

Just be done with it.. cuz if you wait any longer you will catch oneitis!!

stevo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dhoulmagus said:
How?

Bingo-Player said:
she turns me on so i obviously want to bury one in her
Haha "bury one in her" that's a good one.

She shows you the text to provoke you to make a move, she's indirectly taking a step to make something happen. A girl will not spend that much time with you if she doesnt want something believe it or not girls don't just cuddle with someone they consider "just friends", especially someone with sexual demeanor unless he's a sour AFC but even then he's the "boyfriend(dummy)".

Now is the time to strike by either making a move to seks or making a move to end the spending so much time together.

Make a move bro.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
stevo said:
How?

Haha "bury one in her" that's a good one.

She shows you the text to provoke you to make a move, she's indirectly taking a step to make something happen. A girl will not spend that much time with you if she doesnt want something believe it or not girls don't just cuddle with someone they consider "just friends", especially someone with sexual demeanor unless he's a sour AFC but even then he's the "boyfriend(dummy)".

Now is the time to strike by either making a move to seks or making a move to end the spending so much time together.

Make a move bro.
If I have to explain how than you have some serious reading on this site to do. Get to work boy!

stevo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dhoulmagus said:
If I have to explain how than you have some serious reading on this site to do. Get to work boy!
You're funny. I like that.

A girl crawling into your bed sounds like a girl who friendzoned you?

Nothing OP talked about refers to FZ but more so route to GF island as OP stated

You must be the know-it-all read everything on the site DJ, more power to you.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dhoulmagus said:
lol dhoulmagus i find it slightly worrying that for someone that has been here for over a year , your still incapable of reading and digesting the first sentence of a thread

YES i thought i was in the freindzone , what im saying is lately im noticing a significant enough change in her behaviour to warrant a post on here asking what you lot what you think

ive got enough experience with women to know when theres tension there or not and with this chick there defenitley is

i agree i need to make a move now or i could be on my way down oneitis street and i put a blockade down there a long time ago dont wannabe heading that way again

anyway ive got this party with her on friday , going to invite her back to mine at the end of the night

if she comes back with me then we will both know whats gonna happen next and it should give me a chance to act without it being awkward :cool:

stevo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Smooth.

Now if it's you going shopping and she tagging along, thats fine.

If it's her going shopping and wants you to tag along, please dont do it.

You could both ride to the party together and leave together (to your place):up: knowhaImean:D

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
I read the whole op and I didn't see anything relating to sex. All I saw were cozy friend ****. Do what Starwolf said anyways.

.Bing.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bingo-Player said:
She knows what im like (player)
I doubt you are a player. A player would already know what to do. A player wouldn't go shopping with a girl on Boxing Day. He would make her cvm on Boxing Day skipping the shopping. Friends wouldn't question knowing you are a player. Players have reps.

Bingo-Player said:
i know what shes like (borderline bpd on a bad day)
Next the crazy ones.

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try to fu*k her. If she refuses stop responding to her texts and move on.

Shivastorm_88

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bingo-Player said:
i know what shes like (borderline bpd on a bad day)

She’s the type of girl that loves to be in a relationship , she can get extremely jealous though and that’s why ultimately her relationships don’t work

buy yet

she is what you would call "girlfreind material"
Masochist much?

Can't believe no one picked up on that

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're not getting a huge hard-on and trying to fück her during one of those so called "cuddle" sessions, then you're definitely Friend Zoning yourself. Seriously, man WTF? You're 75% of the way to Fücksville, and you turn the car around!! If she's not on the same wavelength, you gotta stop hangin with this chick. You're getting nothing but frustration out of this. Why do that to yourself?

Either try to get it in next time or tell her you're not doing that cuddling bullshıt because you're dıck's gonna get hard as a rock and it'll make you wanna bang her like a screen door in a storm.