Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Swimsuit round to be cancelled in 2015 Miss World Competition

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do we feel about this men?

Personally I rarely find any of them uniquely attractive.... in fact from the Class of 2014, Bermuda and Kosovo in particular could easily be mistaken for men.

http://www.missworld.com/Contestants/

Equally, the Miss England offering is far from our best effort. I apologise on behalf on my entire state.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember some cvnt saying "its not the size of the bottom that should matter but what a woman has to say"... yeah makes sense in a beauty contest.

Now all we're going to get are smart fat girls talking about how they want to work for world peace, save the animals or fight gender discriminations.

I wonder why they have nothing to say about mr olympia challenge, maybe they want to get some coat to the athlets cut out the flexing time and let them speak about what matters in this world as well...
"it doesnt matter how much muscles he has, the mr olympia winner should be first of all a man of moral".

Next thing will be erections being banned from adult movies cause they dont really fit in a sexual intercourse.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The whole thing is a bit ridiculous; pedestalising a bunch of generic-looking chicks for being distinctly average and spouting ill-informed opinions. There is no male equivalent.

If they're gonna be so pathetically politically-correct, may be they should get some over-weight chicks, amputees, midgets etc if they are to truly shed the superficiality.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with TheMonkeyKing. I feel absolutely zero attraction for these women. Even when I was 19 they did nothing for me. TMK hit the nail on the head..."generic".

I'll take a girl with minor physical flaws or inconsistencies any day over these girls.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fair enough question. What's missing is character. Perfection seems very lifeless and stale to me.

I would liken it to one of my businesses, which is vintage amusement park machinery restoration. I used to restore them to absolute perfection, just as they were when they rolled out of the factory 90 years ago.

But I found them to be cold and lifeless. I started restoring them with moderate imperfections, with essentially evidence of the "life" they've lived over the years, and they took on an entirely different vibe. They were more vibrant, alive, and just plain interesting.

Similarly I find so called "perfection" in women to be cold and lifeless. Also my formula that I occasionally post her comes into play: "Physical beauty is inversely proportional to quality of character" and I'm sure that has something to do with my preference, too.

I'm saying of course that I like minor imperfection and asymmetries, not major ones.

Having said that, I was once at a nude beach with hundreds of breasts flying around. This one girl walked past me with absolutely perfect, perky breasts, the best ones I've ever seen. I have no idea why these two stood out among all the other hundreds within my line of site, but they were stunning, and I'm not the type of guy who typically says things like that. They seemed absolutely perfectly symmetrical and shaped to perfection.

I told her to be careful, she could put my eye out with one of those things, but that's another story... To this day they come to mind every now and then. I find that amazing in terms of human psychology. What were the subtleties of those particular breasts that enraptured me so much? I'll never know...

So while an overall "Barbie doll" perfection does absolutely nothing for me, a perfect body part can set me over the edge.

Needless to say, personal preference in beauty defies all logic. That's part of the mystery of life IMO.

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iceland
Argentina
Russia
Australia

om1xr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If she doesn't look stunning in 2 pieces (or if naked! better) then it doesn't matter how she looks wearing her makeup mask and expensive clothes.

HoneyHitter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They only want to eliminate the swimsuit round so they can sneak in a couple of pretty, but slightly fat girls a few years from now.