Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tinder is trash now

logicallefty

Reaction score
I would say "more power to Tinder for cashing in on women's need for attention and validation... Except.... Its probably their husband's and boyfriend's hard earned cash they are spending, all while sitting on the couch on their phones all day watching Days of Our Lives shoeing off flies buzzing around all the dirty dishes and filth in the house they are too busy to clean while he is at work...

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its not trash for the very attractive guys. Admittedly they are the minority.

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's quite clever actually they are trying to get men to pay for it and by limiting likes that is exactly what they are going to achieve in the short term. The same women will still sign up, they have no need to like 500 men a day. The only problem with that is that apps like this come and go and they are most likely shooting themselves in the foot long term as men will have to pay for it to get more hits and girls will have their options restricted.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bad business move by them IMO. I seen this yesterday as my stragedy is to like every picture and check on it later to see who I match up with and delete the ones I don't like

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They'll most likely go back on this decision. The reviews have been coming in and they ain't pretty.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The short time I was on Tinder I noticed that most of the girls are fake. They look legit and everything but if you message them you get a response to go to some website. The app is full of fake profiles so I wasn't going to waste my time anymore.

IBreatheSpears

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in two minds about it.

On one hand, it should limit the incessant swiping of desperate men, which is a real problem because Tinder orders your cards so that people who have already swiped right on you come first, meaning girls have to wade through a murky sea of dozens of undesirables before they see a single handsome prince. At best, it means it takes them longer to see your dazzling smile, catchy bio and dark, mysterious gaze. At worst, it means they think "all these guys are losers, this app sucks" and go back to huffing ice-cream. Although that may not be such a bad thing if you tend to do such things as going outside to talk to women.

On the other hand, making people pay to swipe creates a selective advantage for the really desperate losers -- guys who would actually pay £12.43 (an oddly specific price) per month to swipe on pictures of women they're destined never to f­uck. (Although anyone who has a three-digit IQ has probably realised that you can change the date on your phone (lazy-ass programmers...), which I sometimes do when I'm over my spending limit and someone catches my eye). I've never visited a prostitute, but life's too short to wait 24 hours or pay £12 to be allowed to have the chance to maybe talk to a girl who might see fit to let you waste a few hours trying various combinations of verbal Konami codes to see whether you can find the right notes on the ocarina to unlock her Sacred Realm. If you're going to pay for se­x you may as well drop a bigger load (ba-dum tss) for a sure thing with an 8 rather than blow the equivalent of a gram of decent speed for the mere chance to have a frump grace you with her presence and perhaps bestow upon you the bland fruits of her mediocre sexual abilities. In terms of basic neurochemistry your brain would probably prefer the speed (potentially larger dopamine reward for a comparatively tiny amount of effort), and the confidence boost might drag you out of your front door and into bed with a legitimately attractive and interesting woman.

Anyway, I've been wondering for the longest time whether Rad (dude's actual surname) was making money from Tinder, and how. I've never seen an ad, so I figured they were selling personal details under the table (the throughput of phone numbers has to be in the millions per day) and data-mining conversations for targeted advertising or something. Apparently they've been biding their time, or at least pretending to. As for "trash", I still like Tinder for the time being. I have a date tomorrow with a girl I met on it. If you ever played games like Age of Empires, think of dating sites and apps as the forage bushes you get at the start. They're a slow-and-steady source of sustenance to tide you over in between hunting deer and boars (but, in terms of women, stay away from the ones who remind you of boars). At any rate, I'm interested to see which way this cash-disincentive plays out, whether it pays out, and for whom.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read about the changes in a few articles yesterday. Not too big of a deal unless you spam out likes in the hopes of catching any reciprocation you can get.

That said, if you look at all the new Tinder app store reviews on both Google and Apple, youll see like 90% of the negative reviews in the last few days are from men. In which case IBreatheSpears is correct. This harms desperate men, and also spam accounts the most.

I can only see this backfiring though if this pushes women off the app (that if girls even reach the like limit). I live in the burbs, and havent yet seen the Likes limit on my own phone. Likely because I dont have many swipes to make since my area has a smaller popular when compared to city dwellers.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
It figures.

Supply and demand dictates that once you have something popular on your hands.. its time to raise the price. Just like a drug dealer.

The easiest way to meet and f*ck lots of women is still (and always will be) cold approaches. Followed by female "friends".

And female "friends" is only something I started doing recently. I used do ice cold NEXTING on women who weren't DTF ASAP. But with age and experience comes wisdom.. and I've realized its often easier to take advantage of getting "friendzoned" and use it to get more plates.

Case and point: This one chick I tried to smash on NYE told me she had a boyfriend, but she was ok with being "friends". I was prepared for my usual ice cold NEXT and I think she sensed this.. so she quickly told me she makes a great wing-woman out of the blue. I took her up on it and got her number anyway. I invited her out the following week and told her to bring friends. I ended up smashing one of them. But the real kicker is... I ended up smashing her too. She came on to me V-day weekend after her boyfriend "screwed up". :yes:

But the point is.. hot girls have hot friends. Stick around as her "friend" so you can use her network to get laid even easier. Female approved men have more credibility. Which means less game is required to pork them since they're all in competition with each other. Use their egos against them.

Funniest of all.. once you start smashing all the friends of the girl who friendzoned you.. she might re-think her decision.

ChemGod

Don Juan
Reaction score
Poon King said:
It figures.

Supply and demand dictates that once you have something popular on your hands.. its time to raise the price. Just like a drug dealer.

The easiest way to meet and f*ck lots of women is still (and always will be) cold approaches. Followed by female "friends".

And female "friends" is only something I started doing recently. I used do ice cold NEXTING on women who weren't DTF ASAP. But with age and experience comes wisdom.. and I've realized its often easier to take advantage of getting "friendzoned" and use it to get more plates.

Case and point: This one chick I tried to smash on NYE told me she had a boyfriend, but she was ok with being "friends". I was prepared for my usual ice cold NEXT and I think she sensed this.. so she quickly told me she makes a great wing-woman out of the blue. I took her up on it and got her number anyway. I invited her out the following week and told her to bring friends. I ended up smashing one of them. But the real kicker is... I ended up smashing her too. She came on to me V-day weekend after her boyfriend "screwed up". :yes:

But the point is.. hot girls have hot friends. Stick around as her "friend" so you can use her network to get laid even easier. Female approved men have more credibility. Which means less game is required to pork them since they're all in competition with each other. Use their egos against them.

Funniest of all.. once you start smashing all the friends of the girl who friendzoned you.. she might re-think her decision.
Wow man, those are a lot of good points. Everything you said makes perfect sense. I learned a lot from this post and I thank you for sharing.

But I have one question (anyone can answer, of course): Do dating websites actually get people laid? Or is it still lame to be using them?

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the truth

Funny this thread was started by Jroc...

mangotot said:
Its not trash for the very attractive guys. Admittedly they are the minority.
Yup, I never did well on there I used it to supplement my game. Not make it my main focus. For guys who are extremely good looking they will continue to slay easy poon

LMFAO said:
It's quite clever actually they are trying to get men to pay for it and by limiting likes that is exactly what they are going to achieve in the short term. The same women will still sign up, they have no need to like 500 men a day. The only problem with that is that apps like this come and go and they are most likely shooting themselves in the foot long term as men will have to pay for it to get more hits and girls will have their options restricted.
So much this, I don't see a woman paying for this unless she is mentally damaged or seriously looking for something, but everyone knows Tinder is a hookup app and those are a dime a dozen now a days

Poon King said:
It figures.

Yup, this is uber-important. I don't get why guys put all their egg's in one basket. Cold-approaching, social-circle and Niche game i.e. online, sugar daddy game etc should all be done in simultaneously to diversify your poon stream

Are and will always be the way to go. Guys shoot themselves in the foot if they only do online game. First of the quality of woman you meet online will never compare to in the field/social circle

A high quality woman (in terms of looks/personality/tangibles etc)doesn't need Tinder, they have to many options in real life that even if they did use it they wouldn't take it serious. I see this all the time in my social circle or people

Best thing to do, is to diversify your poon stream, draw nigh from all sources

:woo:

The LadyKiller

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Robert28 said:
The short time I was on Tinder I noticed that most of the girls are fake. They look legit and everything but if you message them you get a response to go to some website. The app is full of fake profiles so I wasn't going to waste my time anymore.
This happened to me too. Additionally, this week I chatted with 3 girls on the site who weren't fake. Despite their chattiness, they vanish after I suggest we get drinks and I leave my number. Seems some Tinder girls don't like when things get real.

Because it's free, I will continue to swipe right - it takes no effort. But if they start charging me, I'm deleting the app.