Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Female sites equivalent to this site

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
My gf reads **** online and it reminds me a lot about this site lol. I'm scared it will make her paranoid one day haha.

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd love to know what these devious females have been cooking up for us.

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Information to help guys out (i.e. sites like this) is a recent phenomenon. Things to help women have existed for decades. Before the Internet there were tonnes of stuff to help women to capture men and their affection in the form of magazines and newspapers. I don't know any websites (because I don't look for it) but there are endless sites out there.

JohnyTheArrow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women dont need any 'strategy' , they just need to look cute,spread legs and most men will stick until they get dumped.Now with internet men are disposable assets.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women as a whole don't use sites like this. They lie around with their cell phones entertaining themselves with the next 10 guys who are going to write to them that day, the colleagues and customers who are going to hit on her at work, the gym guys who will ogle her and the orbiters she already has stacked up who she's teasing over snapchat. Very few women would use a site like www.thefemininewoman.com because caring about men and how they can be better women is beneath them, and they don't need any game to get attention and validation.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AttackFormation said:
Women as a whole don't use sites like this. They lie around with their cell phones entertaining themselves with the next 10 guys who are going to write to them that day, the colleagues and customers who are going to hit on her at work, the gym guys who will ogle her and the orbiters she already has stacked up who she's teasing over snapchat. Very few women would use a site like www.thefemininewoman.com because caring about men and how they can be better women is beneath them, and they don't need any game to get attention and validation.
Excellent post and well said. Women don't need to learn game. It has absolutely no use to them. Would you learn to hunt when the deer and other animals walk right up to you, take your gun and shoot themselves? Of course not.

All you'd have to do is to show up in the woods with your gun.

The only game (assuming you can call it "game") women need to learn is how to wear low cut shirts with push up bras and skin tight clothing. Taking a hundred selfies a day is also important. Sit back and watch the orbiter and white knight comments fly in.

Modern man has made it in such a way that women don't NEED to PROVE themselves worthy of dating. They just need to show up for being pretty and wearing skin tight clothing.

Roni_88

Don Juan
Reaction score
If we don't empower them, there is basically no game or strategy on their side .. their moods are such a rollercoaster that I cant imagine a bunch of women on a forum all saying a 1000000 different illogical nonsense stuff to other crazies.. the blind leading the blind.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
El Payaso said:
Excellent post and well said. Women don't need to learn game. It has absolutely no use to them. Would you learn to hunt when the deer and other animals walk right up to you, take your gun and shoot themselves? Of course not.

The only game (assuming you can call it "game") women need to learn is how to wear low cut shirts with push up bras and skin tight clothing. Taking a hundred selfies a day is also important. Sit back and watch the orbiter and white knight comments fly in.

Modern man has made it in such a way that women don't NEED to PROVE themselves worthy of dating. They just need to show up for being pretty and wearing skin tight clothing.
To add to that, women LOVE playing dumb about it - because they don't need to be informed. They typically talk about gender dynamics the way someone who was born into wealth and knows nothing else would talk about people struggling with money - in a frivolously ignorant, patronizing manner at first and proceeding toward scorn. They think of mens' concerns as trivial and/or pathetic (my guess is because that's what the men in their lives appear as) IF they think about them at all.

The reason it is this way is because men have never been cheaper than in our age. There is science that tracks the behaviours of genders when there are different balances of them. There are tens of millions of excess men in the world overall and it gets worse and worse the younger in the age brackets you go, which of course coincides with the point where women have their highest SMVs. For every 100 women born, 107 or so men are born before you factor in abortions of females. We are living in the first days of an age that is the opposite of tens of thousands of years before it - an age where men outnumber women. The effects of this are self-evident.

You combine what that entails with the fact that at no other time in the known history of humanity have women had so many men show romantic interest in them so easily because of technology. What you get is a massive bug in humans' natural software that wallops the balance of human gender dynamics even further in favour of females in a way that is unnatural compared to the way our species lived for its entire existence earlier than ~20-25 years ago, when men were less (but DEFINITELY not on an equal footing even then) disadvantaged.

Women don't even need men anymore for provision, which is fine, but it has the side-effect of making women less attracted to the men around them overall, as money helps make them receptive to a male.

In short, we are the first generations of an age in which many different new factors compound and all favour females. Does that mean it's impossible for any s3x to happen and women won't want to be with men? no, but it means women are the ones in control.

JohnyTheArrow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
AttackFormation said:
To add to that, women LOVE playing dumb about it - because they don't need to be informed. They typically talk about gender dynamics the way someone who was born into wealth and knows nothing else would talk about people struggling with money - in a frivolously ignorant, patronizing manner at first and proceeding toward scorn. They think of mens' concerns as trivial and/or pathetic (my guess is because that's what the men in their lives appear as) IF they think about them at all.

The reason it is this way is because men have never been cheaper than in our age. There is science that tracks the behaviours of genders when there are different balances of them. There are tens of millions of excess men in the world overall and it gets worse and worse the younger in the age brackets you go, which of course coincides with the point where women have their highest SMVs. For every 100 women born, 107 or so men are born before you factor in abortions of females. We are living in the first days of an age that is the opposite of tens of thousands of years before it - an age where men outnumber women. The effects of this are self-evident.
We badly need WWW3.

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
El Payaso said:

I sort of agree with this, a woman that doesnt know "game" is a sh*tty ass plate. I've dated some they suck, they get NEXT'D. But I do get what you are saying they dont need "pick-up game" but they better have "dating game".

loveshack.org...co-ed forum with NC rules. Probably 4-5s go there to cry about the ex that dumped them? Idk

lovepanky.....predominantly woman based, NC rules, not a forum just advice.

Last edited: