Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

should i be worried

bcollarmechanic

Don Juan
Reaction score
alright so heres the sh1tty situation, this weekend me and a few buddies went out bar hoping for my bday which was a few weeks ago, after hitting a few bars and getting a good buzz on we decide to hit the local strip club, strip club was packed and they told us they were at maximum capacity and said to come back in an hour

instead my friends said they had a better surprise for me and took me to an Asian message place, my friends offered to pay for a "happy ending" and i thought screw it why not

so they pay, but without me knowing they made an extra surprise and paid for us to get the "full service"

the girl starts out by showering you, then giving you a message then rubbing your private, then she slipped a condom on and started sucking me off, i didnt think anything of it, but then she jumped on top and started riding me, i was so caught off guard and drunk that it probably took me a good 30secs - minute before i pushed her off, i didnt finish in her

now im scared i might of caught something like herpes or hpv, i dont have any symptoms but still scared as i know most men dont show symptoms for that stuff

my friends told me im being paranoid and not to worry because we wore condoms, but i know that condoms arent full proof at protecting from the stds mentioned above

im thinking about getting tested but i was never tested before manly because ive never been very sexually active, including the message place that was my fourth lay

think theres a good chance i caught something or am i just being paranoid?

ChemGod

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol damn bro, herpies is for life. Did you notice any symptoms from her? I think the condom may have been enough, as long as her secretions did not get on any other part of your body, you didnt drink her breast milk, and didnt have any open cuts that the secretions could have entered, you should be good.

Chico

Don Juan
Reaction score
I read that the chances of getting herpes from one random occasion of intercourse is like 3%. Now, if a condom is used and it does its job properly (e.g., it does not tear), then the chances are much less than that.

way2smart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bcollarmechanic said:
think theres a good chance i caught something or am i just being paranoid?
You are being extremely paranoid. All of us have herpes virus. I mean the one from which you get cold sores. Genital herpes is not very common, about 16% of population has it and it is only infectious in "active" phase, that's when you will see blisters around her vagina. If you didn't see any blisters, you are probably fine, because even if she had it, it would have been latent meaning not contagious. It's still possible to get infected in "inactive" stage however it's extremely rare.