Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girlfriend is hanging out with former personal trainer (group setting)

AdamJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
My gf is pretty in to the gym and she got herself a personal trainer about a year ago.

They ended their business relationship a few months ago but he still texts her random workouts or diet plans and gives her the occasional free session since they attend the same gym so they're on good terms.

He invited her to a power lifting event that he is competing in. Apparently it will be her and a few other people from the gym attending but my spidey senses were tingling.

Maybe it's just me but I think this is a bit inappropriate.

It's also seems to be a bit hypocritical on her part since she was quite upset about me attending salsa classes without her.

Do I have a legitimate concern or am I just being lame?

bunjy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
AdamJ said:
My gf is pretty in to the gym and she got herself a personal trainer about a year ago.

They ended their business relationship a few months ago but he still texts her random workouts or diet plans and gives her the occasional free session since they attend the same gym so they're on good terms.

He invited her to a power lifting event that he is competing in. Apparently it will be her and a few other people from the gym attending but my spidey senses were tingling.

It's also seems to be a bit hypocritical on her part since she was quite upset about me attending salsa classes without her.

Nah its cool man. In my experience most personal trainers have wives/gfs anyway and dont bother with clients or gym buddies.

Just keep your eyes open though.

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HAHAH WTF man, I used to be friends with 2 trainers at different gyms. One used to tag every client he could and the other one would be trying his damn hardest to spit hot fire at every girl with a good body. Trainers are friends for hire, anything provided for free is MACKING. Diet plan and etc, invitations, you need to have an exit plan cause your gf is guaranteed to do something shady either now or in the future with him if she hasn't done anything before -- after all hes probably ripped and has a deep understanding of your gfs every curve from the training days

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Did she invite you?
THIS....

I agree mostly with all these posts (me being a former trainer I could tell you that happens a lot with the 35 and under crowd, not all but a lot do ) The key is "DID SHE INVITE YOU? AND IF NOT CAN YOU COME ALONG WITH HER?" I'm curious to see her reaction in any case....

bunjy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
KingBeef said:
THIS....

I agree mostly with all these posts (me being a former trainer I could tell you that happens a lot with the 35 and under crowd, not all but a lot do ) The key is "DID SHE INVITE YOU? AND IF NOT CAN YOU COME ALONG WITH HER?" I'm curious to see her reaction in any case....
In fairness I think your probably right here, it is very age dependent. All the personal trainers I know are 30+ and settled down with wife, serious gfs etc. I guess for a younger crowd it might be a different story.

I still wouldnt worry to much about it though OP. Just keep your eyes and ears open.

BrainDamage92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I fail to understand is why are you wasting time writing while she is ****ing the trainer?

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AdamJ said:
YES. Tight stockings, curvy bodies, rock-hard muscles. Even thinking about those stuff should make you feel hysterical.

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd be more concerned about the fact she didn't want you to attend salsa but now wants to do this.

AdamJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Did she invite you?
No she didn't come to think of it.

I called her out on that and she said she wants to have friends outside of the relationship.

Thatdude8708

Don Juan
Reaction score
AdamJ said:
No she didn't come to think of it.

I called her out on that and she said she wants to have friends outside of the relationship.
Damn.....

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Apart what the guys above said, dont forget the group thing.

Given the right input to a girl (sheep-minded individuals) from a group, you will be surprised how can they be influenced.

Imagine a group of people telling her its ok to "let herself go" for an afternoon, its like giving pre-workout to her hamster, its the opposite of when her friend tell her to drop her boyfriend and she does it.

I suggest you to estrablish an escape plan, possibly a damage limiting policy in which you keep banging her while lokking for others, before dropping her try to keep her as fvck buddy with the promise of giving her a second chance later (there wont be any second chance).

bootypirate250

Don Juan
Reaction score
NEXT her... Think of it as if the roles were reversed. She would go mental if you wanted to go to some booty twerking contest alone with some hottie. Sounds like you are insecure/jealous so after you next her you should start going to the gym and bulk up. It will boost your confidence huge.

AdamJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
Apart what the guys above said, dont forget the group thing.

Given the right input to a girl (sheep-minded individuals) from a group, you will be surprised how can they be influenced.

Imagine a group of people telling her its ok to "let herself go" for an afternoon, its like giving pre-workout to her hamster, its the opposite of when her friend tell her to drop her boyfriend and she does it.

I suggest you to estrablish an escape plan, possibly a damage limiting policy in which you keep banging her while lokking for others, before dropping her try to keep her as fvck buddy with the promise of giving her a second chance later (there wont be any second chance).
How can I do this without arousing suspicion and have her hypocritically asking where I am and what I'm doing?

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
AdamJ said:

Bro you are emotionally invested in this girl and that will wear on your nerves and crush you.

I would just keep going to salsa class. You can try to convince her that "this isn't what women do, she shouldn't be going with her personal trainer, she shouldn't be disrespecting you." Most of it will go in one ear and out the other.

The only way she will wake up is if another girl is interested in you. Anything related to logic to try to convince her that this isn't good for your "relationship" won't work.

Unless you want to play hardball and break up with her over it, but I'm assuming she's tested you plenty of times before and you haven't put your foot down, so she knows she can keep testing you and get away with it.

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AdamJ said:
How can I do this without arousing suspicion and have her hypocritically asking where I am and what I'm doing?
Just have some night outs with friends. Or at least that's what you say to her.

The chance is that she's either taking advantage of the trainer for the free lessons or she's fvcking him.

It may become more clear sooner or later, either way go out with other girls and give her a don't give a fvck attitude.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AdamJ said:
Whatever your job is, make it more boring and have more job meeting and conventions.

A boring guy friend that call couple of times is a safe bet, anyway since she is too busy with the personal trainer she wont give too much hassle about it.

AdamJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Trump said:
Bro you are emotionally invested in this girl and that will wear on your nerves and crush you.

I would just keep going to salsa class. You can try to convince her that "this isn't what women do, she shouldn't be going with her personal trainer, she shouldn't be disrespecting you." Most of it will go in one ear and out the other.

The only way she will wake up is if another girl is interested in you. Anything related to logic to try to convince her that this isn't good for your "relationship" won't work.

Unless you want to play hardball and break up with her over it, but I'm assuming she's tested you plenty of times before and you haven't put your foot down, so she knows she can keep testing you and get away with it.
The thing is until the last month she has been pretty damn respectful and I have had no problem putting my foot down when I needed to.

If I did want to break up with her over it how would I frame it because I know most of you guys get where I'm coming from but I think if I just said "I'm breaking up with you because you're hanging out with other people" then it just sounds a bit odd???

LMFAO said:
Just have some night outs with friends. Or at least that's what you say to her.

The chance is that she's either taking advantage of the trainer for the free lessons or she's fvcking him.

It may become more clear sooner or later, either way go out with other girls and give her a don't give a fvck attitude.
This sounds like good advice. Call me a pvssy or whatever but I just don't think I have enough concrete evidence to dump her without regretting my decision later. I need something more. Hopefully the facts will reveal themselves. In the mean time looks like it's time to find a new chick....