Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Going on strike, giving the ladies what they claim to want

ZXY

Reaction score
Women claim to want a guy who is nice, kind, gentle, honest, sweet. I'll be giving women all of that.

Women claim to not want a guy who's just after one thing, sex. I'll hold off on sex.

Women claim to want to friends first. To accommodate them I won't kiss on the first 12 dates.

I'll be giving women what they say they want and this experiment will go on the minimum of a year. I'll document everything on my blog.

Guys what do you think? Swimming in beautiful women for giving women what they claim to want?

El Suave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you need to do this experiment? Simply look around, they are dating the nice guys for security and getting railed by bad boys on the side.

Go ahead and be a sucker for a year if you must, but so many flies can't be wrong....

Yorkex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Once again forget the "nice guy " talk. Of course everyone wants a nice person to be with.

Women DONT want guys they can control or throw around.
Jerks/ Alphas or what ever you want to label them have one trait the supposed " nice guy " doesn't. The ability to identify what they want and when to put their foot down if a person goes out of line.

In fact , if you are a nice guy and know how to stop people from walking over you ..you will pull quality women.
It's that simple , LEARN WHEN TO SAY NO , learn to voice your inner opinion.

lover4721

Don Juan
Reaction score
Last of the Alphas said:
Women DO want a nice guy.

What they don't tell you, and what they themselves don't even realize is....

Drumroll Please....

They want to see the edgy side of you FIRST

After you've created the attraction - by being edgy - THEN you can begin with the sharing of 'nice gestures'. Etc etc etc.

You're going to fall flat on your face with this "experiment" of yours.

What I've found is that you have to hit it right before you have any long term chance with the hot girl.

Take that to the bank.
So you are saying, create the initial attraction, go on dates, 'be the prize', and then throw in nice gestures?

I've done that, and I do believe those nice gestures and validating her, is somewhat needed to keep this relationship I have alive.

She has earned my attention because I have ignored her constantly, never initiated conversation once, and always remained far from her.
She kind of say's she needs it, and she is an over-thinker. So I'm constantly on her mind, she can't get rid of me. She is always messaging me random thoughts about me, etc.

She wants that closeness in the relationship. I can still be a man, not put her on a pedestal, and be myself.

I'm good with attraction, I'm BEST with maintaining and keeping the relationship, but I fail horribly with somehow transitioning the dating into commitment.
I don't know if I should play hard again, OR show her that closeness. She wants the closeness... she said, and I can feel it that she actually does. Even touching her on a date, she said her body just reacted so well to it, she didn't want me to stop. At the kiss, she was dying to get back out of her car, make me roll down my window, and kiss me a second time.

That part is good -- but do I maintain that 'openness' and let her close it by asking for a committed relationship? OR, do I show her that 'closeness' and basically show her how it is like?

I think the first one would be better - because she is used to me not replying to her message, and then replying to me minutes later. So she constantly closes that communication gap.

So do I still see other women? Obviously! But she says "I can't imagine you liking another girl... I don't want you to make eye contact, flirt, and check out other women. I want you to only look at me."

So -- I feel like that would be an advantage, since she wants to move this to a commitment so I won't date other women.

I don't know, but your comment was good.

BrainDamage92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hehe you cant be after sex and fool women you want to only talk to them and listen to their BS. They see through it. You too see right through it, and normally, its painfully obvious to everyone :D. Women know exactly what you want. Dont kid yourself. Better be honest and let them know you mean bussiness. Sure, you may miss some hoes, the ones you normally think you "decieved" when in fact its the opposite, its her who begged for the D, she just made you believe it was you, thats one of the big female tricks, and hoes who play saints are the worst cumguzzling slutbags. You know foget about em. "Asexual, look at me Im a saint, halleluah (guzzle guzzle, guzzle guzzle, oh I love black **** cumming on my face)..." type o hoes are a big nono. In a world where people use sex for pleasure they dont have the emotional maturity to use it correctly.

The ones that are more open about their sexuality (not all of them are *** guzzlers, quite the opposite) are really good finds. By open I mean educated and in touch basically. They tend to be much more intelligent and make for a good company. Couse being honest with your sexuality means you didnt have emotional arrested developement as a child due to scumbag parents.

Problem for you is, if you have the qualities of a good man, they will always want more from you so that creates tension sometimes and with some people. But you cant be intelligent, well manered, decent, hard working, awesome in bed person and then pretend to be a scumbag badboy "Deep throat or GTFO" in front of women. I like to create this conflict about myself: "Oh hes such a nice intelligent blah blah boy, OH GOD why is he trying to reach inside my pants all the time?" works like a charm. *****es start babbling the same way I used to babble around pretty girls when i was 17 lol. Payback time.

But dont play the archetype "bad boy" it wont work + you dont want to be this anyway.

Point is, the more awesome you are, the more serious things girls want from you. So this is abit of an issue if you want advantures rather than giving some chick security, when you know damn well you cant give another human security if he\she doesnt feel secure on hes\her own, esp from a guy in his 20's. What security ***** open your legs and lets have fun... So adventure it is. But *****es falling in love ye hit the road *****es papa is alot smarter now.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Last of the Alphas said:

Drumroll Please....

After you've created the attraction - by being edgy - THEN you can begin with the sharing of 'nice gestures'. Etc etc etc.

What I've found is that you have to hit it right before you have any long term chance with the hot girl.

Take that to the bank.
:yes:

15% nice guy, 85% alpha. But this above is golden. They must see edgy/alpha side first or its no go . extremely important that is.

I'll be taking a wad of +rep and depositing it in your bank shortly

lover4721

Don Juan
Reaction score
Last of the Alphas said:
Moving into a commitment is HER job, not yours.

Start playing a bit more aloof and suddenly pull back on verbally sharing your emotions.

She will eventually ask you "So, where is this going?". "What are we?"

...and you're right where you want to be.
I've been in this game long enough to know that is her HER job -- BUT, I have to maintain a proper 'personality' for her to want to move into a commitment.

Understand?

You answered my question -- I should start pulling back. I wasn't sure if I should give her that closeness that she is requesting (topic related!) OR continue to pull away (which has been working). I've wanted to know if pulling away would make her want to close the gap, or the opposite such as saying "I like you too!" when she constantly tells me that she wants me and likes me.

But I guess I didn't even need to ask.

I was busy, and she randomly said "I want you." I didn't reply, so I guess it's chill.

She wants closeness - and I feel like she is resisting this 'commitment' type relationship because we don't have that closeness yet.
This is somewhat new to her... I'm not sure if she knows what to do.

Constantly sending quotes, etc. I just wasn't sure if I should give her that closeness, or not.
I guess I won't - I'll keep doing what I am doing, and continue to date her.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yorkex said:
Once again forget the "nice guy " talk. Of course everyone wants a nice person to be with.

Women DONT want guys they can control or throw around.
Agreed. PUA guru's take on "nice guys" is nonsensical garbage.
There's nothing wrong with being nice.
Just DON'T be NEEDY, DON'T be weak, DON'T be a WUSSY, and DON'T be a pushover, and you'll be fine.

In other words, be a man, be masculine.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
Agreed. PUA guru's take on "nice guys" is nonsensical garbage.
There's nothing wrong with being nice.
Just DON'T be NEEDY, DON'T be weak, DON'T be a WUSSY, and DON'T be a pushover, and you'll be fine.

In other words, be a man, be masculine.
Well, we all know "nice guy" is wom@nese and it doesn't actually mean what it says on the tin, just like "creep", "jerk" and so on. They should be saying "weak guy" but you should just get it...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AttackFormation said:
Well, we all know "nice guy" is wom@nese and it doesn't actually mean what it says on the tin, just like "creep", "jerk" and so on. They should be saying "weak guy" but you should just get it...
I don't think "nice guy" is ********, I think that failing men came up with the term, and PUA gurus picked it up and ran with it. I have heard far more men than women use the term "nice guy" in a derogatory fashion. If they mean doormat, they should say doormat. There's nothing wrong with being nice, there's everything wrong with being a doormat.

Yorkex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
I don't think "nice guy" is ********, I think that failing men came up with the term, and PUA gurus picked it up and ran with it. I have heard far more men than women use the term "nice guy" in a derogatory fashion. If they mean doormat, they should say doormat. There's nothing wrong with being nice, there's everything wrong with being a doormat.

Agreed.

" Oh I was so nice to her , I bought her everything she needed"
They just can't say NO , such a simple word.
They feel entitled because they were "nice" ...which is just wrong.
Nice is telling your friend what he/she is doing is wrong even if it's going to upset them. Making sure she is happy but YOU are also happy. Meaning you don't do nice things with expectations of getting something in return... that's GENUINE.

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In othet words u want to be a priest...

Maybe u r one.

This is ludacris.....

Are u skinnyguy_

In my entire life i never said....ill give chicks what they want.

Ur fake...silly experiment....lame bro....

What u should do is join a club and f girls...but ur backwards....

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
Agreeableness and humility in men has been associated with a negative predictor of sex partners.

http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0029265
Depends on how you define "negative". Basically, that study suggests that extraverted, neurotic (especially in women!), dark triad types are more likely to be promiscuous. HOWEVER, they tended to have unsuccessful relationships. More agreeable, conscientious types were more likely to succeed in their relationships.

None of that sounds too surprising. A lot of it has to do with what the person is seeking.

To put it another way, are women really repelled by conscientious, humble men? Or rather, are such men simply less likely to be promiscuous? Notice that neurotic women are most likely to be promiscuous. Would it make sense to then conclude that men are most attracted to neurotic women? Because that is the exact same thing that guys are doing when they conclude that women are most attracted to dark triad types.

stevo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last of the Alphas said:

Drumroll Please....

Take that to the bank.
Cha Ching!!:cheer:

OP
You can carry her grocery bag upstairs (Nice guy) when she's 7months pregnant with your baby (Boss!) :crackup:

You can be friends first listen to her rant (Nice guy) while you're catching your breath and waiting for another erection to hit it again (Boss!) :woo:

What do i think? I think it's hilarious that you think women know what they want and you plan on losing a year of your life for it regardless of the dent it'd have on your confidence and self worth.

More grease to your elbow.