Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girlfriend of 11 months has sex with me but wont kiss me anymore?

SeriousBlack

Reaction score
for the past 2 weeks or so my girlfriend has refused to kiss me, but we have sex multiple times per weekend...even during sex when i go to kiss her she turns her head. before all this she used to kiss me all the time and leave hickeys all over my body, but now she berley touches my body with her lips and wont kiss me at all.

is she losing intrest or something? ive been thinking about dumping her over this issue but wasnt sure what to do.

any explanation/help appreciated

BrainDamage92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you see her ask her "Do you avoid kissing me because you kiss another?"

(and wtf is this ****)

Is your GF? Are you sure?

Has sex with you?

Doesn't kiss you?

Plenty of fish in the sea man. Or at least change your attitude couse this is heartless behaviour she's showing. You seem like a nice guy, is that what you deserve? A girl who doesnt want to kiss you. Treat everyone accordingly. And stop throwing terms like boyfriend\girlfriend so lightly. It makes me cringe both sexes do it.

Ask her the question I told you and listen very carefully to what she answers. Dont look sad\angry be calm, women, much like children are affected emotionally by facial expressions\intonation of the voice far heavier than us. You need to understand this so you can ask these tough questions without causing a ****storm.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brush your teeth!

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Either you have stank breath or she won't kiss you because it's too intimate. If it's the second reason then you're about to be single.

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you are about to be single.

very familiar unfortunately.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When a woman withdraws by 10%, you withdraw by 20%.

salinechow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
zorg198 said:
you are about to be single.

very familiar unfortunately.

The good news is you are pretty good in bed, or you are just really good at "her" in bed. She is getting off on you.

The bad news, you are a breathing dildo and you are on borrowed time.

This pains me to type this, but we have experiance. Your girl cheated on you. She is not kissing you becasue she feels guilty. And...ouch, Im sorry, she feels extreamly guilty because of how much she liked it. Get out now!

Or, in the slim chance I am wrong, you need to confront her right away!

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
salinechow said:
The good news is you are pretty good in bed, or you are just really good at "her" in bed. She is getting off on you.

This pains me to type this, but we have experiance. Your girl cheated on you. She is not kissing you becasue she feels guilty. And...ouch, Im sorry, she feels extreamly guilty because of how much she liked it. Get out now!

This times infinity billion.. and an extra.. sorry bro.. been there.

SeriousBlack

Reaction score
salinechow said:

thank you to everyone who posted here so far. as much as it hurts i definitely agree with everyone saying that shes cheated on me. definitely going to break up with her real soon.

ive had a gut feeling for a while that she was cheating on me, the reason is because ever since we started dating we text all day every single day, and over the course of the past few weeks around 12pm - 4pm almost every day she stops responding and says she was "taking naps"...

i'm texting her right now matter of fact just talking about random bs like always... anyway how do i confront her about this? should i do it over text? should i just drive to her house and tell her in person?

what if she denys it? do i keep pressuring her to try and cave in and tell me?

please help im really bad when it comes to confronting people like this, if i was gonna do it my way id just dump her without saying anything but i really want her to tell me the truth.

Between_The_Lines

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SeriousBlack said:
thank you to everyone who posted here so far. as much as it hurts i definitely agree with everyone saying that shes cheated on me. definitely going to break up with her real soon.

ive had a gut feeling for a while that she was cheating on me, the reason is because ever since we started dating we text all day every single day, and over the course of the past few weeks around 12pm - 4pm almost every day she stops responding and says she was "taking naps"...

i'm texting her right now matter of fact just talking about random bs like always... anyway how do i confront her about this? should i do it over text? should i just drive to her house and tell her in person?

please help im really bad when it comes to confronting people like this, if i was gonna do it my way id just dump her without saying anything but i really want her to tell me the truth.

Of course you want the truth. The question is, will she own it and tell you? Highly unlikely OP, because doing so would make her feel guilty. That's something she'd much rather keep as a dirty little secret.

Assuming she has cheated (which all signs point in the direction of "yes", unfortunately), your options come down to: face her consistent denial, or face her hamster if you manage to extract it from her or she surprisingly owns up to it (ex. "we were never in love to begin with", "you weren't giving me enough attention").

SeriousBlack said:
SHADY. Putting this together with her refusal to kiss you makes for one very bad combination. Are you getting what you want here? No more kissing? Suspicious behavior? If I were you, I'd blindside her with a breakup next time you see her.

Thorninmyside

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally would drop off the face of the earth without explanation.

She's ashamed and probably thinking about someone else when you're pumping her. Sorry to hear this man.

SeriousBlack

Reaction score
Between_The_Lines said:
Of course you want the truth. The question is, will she own it and tell you? Highly unlikely OP, because doing so would make her feel guilty. That's something she'd much rather keep as a dirty little secret.

Assuming she has cheated (which all signs point in the direction of "yes", unfortunately), your options come down to: face her consistent denial, or face her hamster if you manage to extract it from her or she surprisingly owns up to it (ex. "we were never in love to begin with", "you weren't giving me enough attention").

SHADY. Putting this together with her refusal to kiss you makes for one very bad combination. Are you getting what you want here? No more kissing? Suspicious behavior? If I were you, I'd blindside her with a breakup next time you see her.
yeah your completely right bro i highly doubt shell actually admit too it but at this point i dont even care anymore. i cut off contact with her and changed my password on my social media accounts so she cant get on them anymore.

should i just go see her right now and break up with her to get it out of the way? or go a few days of NC then do it?

Between_The_Lines

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SeriousBlack said:
yeah your completely right bro i highly doubt shell actually admit too it but at this point i dont even care anymore. i cut off contact with her and changed my password on my social media accounts so she cant get on them anymore.

should i just go see her right now and break up with her to get it out of the way? or go a few days of NC then do it?
Why prolong it? If you're set on doing it, get it out of the way and then begin NC, but make sure to stick with your decision.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like BTL said she may admit it but she'll twist it around with chick logic and make it your fault. Get her on the phone and dump her ass, then go NC.

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SeriousBlack said:

Man, if I were you I'd forget about "breaking up with her soon...." I'd ditch the b*tch now...

That must be a disgusting feeling to go thru and I'm sorry but you have to delete her from your life. If you must confront her to get an answer don't have your hopes too high, she will probably lie or throw the blame on you....

SeriousBlack

Reaction score
thanks again EVERYONE for your help, if it werent for you guys i probably would have kept deluding myself and tried to convince myself that she wasnt cheating but you guys have really told me what i needed to here.

going to go see her right now and break up with her, gonna try to get the truth if i can but if not then whatever im still going to end things and get her out of my life for good, and thanks for the heads up about the whole chick logic thing im definitely not falling for that.

will update when i get back.

salinechow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you haven’t confronted her already... I really, really, love the idea of vaporizing without explanation.

If you have the stones to do that, and pull it off, for at least 3-6 months. That chicks head will explode. I didn’t advise it because I don’t know that I could do it. At least old me couldn’t. So I don’t like advising things I cannot do myself.

Yet, if you could, actually execute, a complete vanishing, you would be a man amongst all men. My hero anyway.

She would literally not be able to function because of the hamsters constant change of direction throughout her very, very, long days.

And this other guy… you would be ****ing him over pretty good too, because she just wouldn’t be able to enjoy him. She would be constantly on the phone and messenger services talking with her friends and mother about how awful you are and she just doesn’t understand it and maybe she lost a good thing but no maybe not… yada yada.:confused: She would be crying in the shower wondering if you had someone on the side all along after all?:cry: Did she miss the signs because of her own infidelity? All the while, this new guys sits with his limp d!ck in his hand wondering how winning this girl from you turned out to be so unfun and sucky.Hell, maybe he will even bang her one last time and not kiss her because she is too busy yacking away with her co-workers on the phone about whatever happened to SeriousBlack.[/B]

Shell be so busy thinking of you, she won’t even notice when he steals her coffee maker and last box of Wheat Thins on his way out the door forever.

It would just be the greatest revenge ever.:rockon:

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
salinechow said:
If you haven’t confronted her already... I really, really, love the idea of vaporizing without explanation.

If you have the stones to do that, and pull it off, for at least 3-6 months. That chicks head will explode. I didn’t advise it because I don’t know that I could do it. At least old me couldn’t. So I don’t like advising things I cannot do myself.

Yet, if you could, actually execute, a complete vanishing, you would be a man amongst all men. My hero anyway.

She would literally not be able to function because of the hamsters constant change of direction throughout her very, very, long days.

And this other guy… you would be ****ing him over pretty good too, because she just wouldn’t be able to enjoy him. She would be constantly on the phone and messenger services talking with her friends and mother about how awful you are and she just doesn’t understand it and maybe she lost a good thing but no maybe not… yada yada.:confused: She would be crying in the shower wondering if you had someone on the side all along after all?:cry: Did she miss the signs because of her own infidelity? All the while, this new guys sits with his limp d!ck in his hand wondering how winning this girl from you turned out to be so unfun and sucky.Hell, maybe he will even bang her one last time and not kiss her because she is too busy yacking away with her co-workers on the phone about whatever happened to SeriousBlack.[/B]

Shell be so busy thinking of you, she won’t even notice when he steals her coffee maker and last box of Wheat Thins on his way out the door forever.

It would just be the greatest revenge ever.:rockon:

THIS :up:

SONGS WOULD BE SUNG IN YOUR NAME....

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, if you have the balls to do it, and you can walk and never look back. Just vanish on the cheating b*tch. Poof! Nuclear strength hamster nuke.

Thorninmyside

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SeriousBlack said:
thanks again EVERYONE for your help, if it werent for you guys i probably would have kept deluding myself and tried to convince myself that she wasnt cheating but you guys have really told me what i needed to here.

going to go see her right now and break up with her, gonna try to get the truth if i can but if not then whatever im still going to end things and get her out of my life for good, and thanks for the heads up about the whole chick logic thing im definitely not falling for that.

will update when i get back.
Cool. Will await your update, then let the healing begin!