Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Field report: Fingered a girl in the club

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya, so I ran into a milfish type last friday in the club. Then started chattin with 2 younger babes. Apparently the 3 of them were friends. The milf then got us all drinks.

The hotter of the 2 babes was drunk as fvck, spilling beer everywhere because people kept knocking into her, and she was like 50 kilo's. So I move her towards a better position, and she brushes her body against mine. Well from there on I kept kinoing her more. Her ass against my crotch, etc. Turning her around, tits against my chest, all sorts of kino. Tried to kiss her, she rejected, but continued the kino. Eventually she said she had a boyfriend. I didn't care of course. Well, eventually she was kissing my neck, and I realised the best thing to do would just keep escalating slowly, lol.

Eventually she had her hand in my pants, I thought about grabbing her elbow and jamming it down in there, but I decided not to be too jumpy and to let her grab my d!ck at her own pace, but she didn't do it, lol. She took her hand back out. Was sorta disappointed, but I decided to put my hand in her pants and also tease her a but, but once she started liking it, I just pushed my hand down and put 2 fingers in her pvssy.

All the meanwhile we were surrounded by people. I don't think anyone saw, but I like the way she grabbed my hand after I took it out and it was all sogging wet. Was thinking of putting it in her mouth, lol.

Anyway, she kept asking me why I'm so great and told me she would like to "have" me. Well I told her "let's go in the back of the club", but she didn't want to.

I did realise, soon as I asked her, I shoulda just grabbed her hand and taken her there. Then maybe gone in the bathroom with her and fvcked her there. Still not a big deal.

I also noticed that I felt a lot more natural about doing kino on other girls. There was another girl at the bar and I almost immediately had my hand on her lower back/ass while I was talking to her.

I think that my looks were simply better as well because I had gotten sunlight and been out and about all day. Not only was I out and about though, I had been out fvcking prostitutes. 2 in fact. 1 was a complete ***** and really know how to take it deep into her ovaries, lol. The other was a HB9+ from Letland, who basically was utterly beautiful. A white version of Adriana Lima. Only she coulda done some squats.

It was a good lesson on how to escalate anyway.

What I learned:
Lesson 1: "Wake up early in the day, and have a complete day, so that at the end you're in the same state of mind as everyone else. Tired and drunk. This might seem obvious, but I personally have been sleeping at the most random hours lately. Usually from 9 AM to 6 PM. Been turning it forward though, so now I sleep almost properly.

Sleeping properly will also allow a person to get their sunlight, their vitamin D, their daily socializing and what-not. It's a matter of living in tune with nature.

Lesson 2: Escalate slowly and don't always go for the kiss too fast. Kinda be sweet with the girls, hold hands and don't be afraid to touch them up a bit.

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can u put a picture of a white adriana lima....or something similar....shes my fav. Would love to see all versions lol

Seriously

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
_sideways_ said:
Can u put a picture of a white adriana lima....or something similar....shes my fav. Would love to see all versions lol

Seriously
No, just take Adriana Lima, and imagine if she were from scandinavia. A few shades lighter.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lmao you sound exactly like me when i was a couple of years younger

Unfortunately i think what you got with this chick was by luck more than judgement,

Fingering paralytic chicks in clubs in full view is not an art
(Although kudos for the persistence)

Keep working on it

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I fingrred a girl whilest her dude was grinding on her from behind. I just put my hand back wbile i was in front of her...while this other girl was booty grinding on me.

Packed club...young chicks will do anything. L

Love<3

Don Juan
Reaction score
Very, very disgusting. I'm surprised such a sIut like her doesn't have AIDS.