Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FOB from Brazil chick

scoopshank

Don Juan
Reaction score
Been taking to the FOB Brazil chick I met online. Been applying text tactics from here and holding back signs of interest (she's really hot). Seems to be working like a charm.

Here's how the conversation has been going ..

Me: we should hangout this weekend, you free?
4hrs later Her:I'm busy this weekend
1hr later Me: when are you available
15 mins later Her: next week
20 mins later Me: Cool :)... What day?
6 mins later Her: idk my work schedule yet
10 mins later Me: when will you know your schedule?
45 mins later Her: Monday

That was really late last night so I didn't bother to reply yet. I'm interested to see how some of you would proceed from here?

Last edited:

Lostsoul85

Don Juan
Reaction score
scoopshank said:
Been taking to the FOB Brazil chick I met online. Been applying text tactics from here and holding back signs of interest (she's really hot). Seems to be working like a charm.

Here's how the conversation has been going ..

Me: we should hangout this weekend, you free?
4hrs later Her:I'm busy this weekend
1hr later Me: when are you available
15 mins later Her: next week
20 mins later Me: Cool :)... What day?
6 mins later Her: idk, idk my work schedule yet
10 mins later Me: when will you know your schedule?
45 mins later Her: Monday

That was really late last night so I didn't bother to reply yet. I'm interested to see how some of you would proceed from here?
Very low interest level.You are doing too much.No need to keep asking after she already said she was busy.Move on from this one.

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TRANSLATION:

Me: I really want to fvck you.
4hrs later Her:Not interested.
1hr later Me: Please.
15 mins later Her: ha ha ha
20 mins later Me: I'm desperate.
6 mins later Her: Geez, don't you get the message?
10 mins later Me: I'm begging you.
45 mins later Her: Goodbye.

Thorninmyside

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Asking the same thing four times is holding back? Good thing you held back!

scoopshank

Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls one tinder who are not interested simply don't reply. How can you know their schedule if you don't ask lol. Seems all most of you do is give up and move on... You cannot pick up chicks by giving up and moving on every time you're trying to spark up a conversation with a match.

That's a good way to not fvck my matches. Which I fvck often enough currently. Just looking for extra help with this one to practice different angles, give up and move on doesn't help me fvck her.

sylvester the cat said:
TRANSLATION:

Yeah... No. Every girl has a wall up initially online. I'll keep this thread updated and we'll see what happens.

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not about giving up. It's about knowing who is and who isn't interested.

Your convo shows you are doing all the work here. She's the one that should be asking all the questions, not you.

First mistake was you suggested meeting right off the bat which tells her you are after one thing and one thing only which triggered her ASD.

Second mistake was suggesting a weekend meet. That suggests low value that you're not busy on a weekend especially one at short notice.

Third mistake was pursuing her after she gave you no counter offer of your suggestion to meet.

If you do get this one in the sack I'll be very surprised but would love to hear it if you did.

scoopshank

Don Juan
Reaction score
sylvester the cat said:
It's not about giving up. It's about knowing who is and who isn't interested.

Your convo shows you are doing all the work here. She's the one that should be asking all the questions, not you.

First mistake was you suggested meeting right off the bat which tells her you are after one thing and one thing only which triggered her ASD.

Second mistake was suggesting a weekend meet. That suggests low value that you're not busy on a weekend especially one at short notice.

Third mistake was pursuing her after she gave you no counter offer of your suggestion to meet.

If you do get this one in the sack I'll be very surprised but would love to hear it if you did.
Well I'm literally busy all week except the weekends. This is how I've been getting chicks and it's worked well for getting the date and fvcking. Not to say there isn't room for improvement. I appreciate you expanding your view point and feel I can use some of what you have suggested. Thanks.

Like I mentioned I'll keep this post updated, it can only help me get better in the long run having play by play advice/suggestions.

BrainDamage92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol the difference is you were standing there counting minutes while she was getting ****ed by some latino dude.

;]

Its life. But damn Id love me some Brazillian ass so I get you...

But see its like that, a chick that likes you will make it easy for you, she can make you wait for a while till she comes up with her plan but it will go according to it.

Ive tried it many times, for the plan to go my way, it dont work, esp if its the first time you are sleepig, the ball is in her court. Its abit stupid couse I like control, if its about setting a date or avoid what you call "flaking" it works I handle it Im in control, but when it comes to sex...

I hate to admit it... but THEY are in control...

I hate that. God I hate it so much...

But it is what it is...

scoopshank

Don Juan
Reaction score
So other than "moving on" when/what should I reply back to her?

I was thinking either just wait until Monday and say something, or should I do something sooner. Not "moving on" she will just ignore if NI, then I would move on. This is tinder lol

I feel you guys on LI though... Let's fix that.

BrainDamage92 - I'm like the FOB king lol. That's all I get out here, they love me for some reason :p

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
scoopshank said:
So other than "moving on" when/what should I reply back to her?

I was thinking either just wait until Monday and say something, or should I do something sooner. Not "moving on" she will just ignore if NI, then I would move on. This is tinder lol

I feel you guys on LI though... Let's fix that.
There's nothing to reply to. She said Monday. Which means she'll let you know. Or not as the case may be. Either way she made no attempt to keep the convo going. In the meantime keep swiping because you are clearly transfixed with this one's looks and this puts you at a major disadvantage as she now holds all the cards. You've already shown your hand.

scoopshank

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thing about tinder meetups is you can force a control shift directly after the first meeting by making them believe you have LI once they show HI. Its fairly simple too, the main goal at this points is getting the first date.

People look/act a little differently once you meet, I think that's why. She likely has several people persuing her and that is the partial reason for LI at this time, the amount of people she has met with is probably not as high, once I'm in that crowd, control is much easier.

Let's face it, tinder is a hookup app and she wouldn't have matched if she wasn't interested, she wouldn't reply if she wasn't interested. I feel with several people chasing her it's easy to forget about a convo with some random match (happens to me, and I'm still dtf them).

I feel if I knew them beforehand or didn't meet on tinder, waiting for a reply would work. In this case however, I would never hear from her again by moving on or waiting for a reply IMO.

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
scoopshank said:
Let's face it, tinder is a hookup app and she wouldn't have matched if she wasn't interested, she wouldn't reply if she wasn't interested. .
It's also a major AW site.

She swiped right. Might have been interested. Might have swiped by mistake.

She replied yes with a closed answer and with no counter offer.

She kept replying but makes no effort to keep a convo going.

No meet. No conversation.

Sounds like an AW who wants to see how long you will pursue her for. If she's as hot as you say she is she can afford to do this as well given the competition you'll have.

Again, if not I'd love to hear about it.

Lostsoul85

Don Juan
Reaction score
scoopshank said:
Thing about tinder meetups is you can force a control shift directly after the first meeting by making them believe you have LI once they show HI. Its fairly simple too, the main goal at this points is getting the first date.

People look/act a little differently once you meet, I think that's why. She likely has several people persuing her and that is the partial reason for LI at this time, the amount of people she has met with is probably not as high, once I'm in that crowd, control is much easier.

Let's face it, tinder is a hookup app and she wouldn't have matched if she wasn't interested, she wouldn't reply if she wasn't interested. I feel with several people chasing her it's easy to forget about a convo with some random match (happens to me, and I'm still dtf them).

I feel if I knew them beforehand or didn't meet on tinder, waiting for a reply would work. In this case however, I would never hear from her again by moving on or waiting for a reply IMO.

She has already communicated she is not interested and i don't think its necessarily true that she wouldn't reply if she wasn't interested.Women will do this for Ego purposes or if they don't want to feel bad rejecting you.If a woman is interested in you she will not make it this difficult.You are wasting time trying to raise her interest level when it isn't there.Unlike what puas say you cannot create attraction.You can only escalate on someone who is already interested.Go find someone who is more interested.Learn from this and move on.

scoopshank

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lostsoul85 said:
She has already communicated she is not interested and i don't think its necessarily true that she wouldn't reply if she wasn't interested.Women will do this for Ego purposes or if they don't want to feel bad rejecting you.If a woman is interested in you she will not make it this difficult.You are wasting time trying to raise her interest level when it isn't there.Unlike what puas say you cannot create attraction.You can only escalate on someone who is already interested.Go find someone who is more interested.Learn from this and move on.

Lol, bro I do it all the time. Even if I miss this one, I'll post next time I do. I can see a lot of members are not the best salesmen and therefore give up when they could have probably smashed. The worst that can happen is you don't. By giving up you are forcing that to happen.

sylvester the cat said:
it's also a major aw site.

she swiped right. might have been interested. might have swiped by mistake.

she replied yes with a closed answer and with no counter offer.

She kept replying but makes no effort to keep a convo going.

No meet. No conversation.

Sounds like an AW who wants to see how long you will pursue her for. If she's as hot as you say she is she can afford to do this as well given the competition you'll have.

Again, if not I'd love to hear about it.
Alright, gonna up my game on this one. Just for you homie :p

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
scoopshank said:
Lol, bro I do it all the time. Even if I miss this one, I'll post next time I do. I can see a lot of members are not the best salesmen and therefore give up when they could have probably smashed. The worst that can happen is you don't. By giving up you are forcing that to happen.
Ok then. Text her again. This time don't pvssyfoot around asking and playing ping pong about her schedule. Go full caveman and tell her you two are going to meet and you don't give a damn about her plans. Give her a day, time and place to meet. See what she does.

If anything you'll at least have stood out from every other schmuck who's texting her as we speak.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sylvester the cat said:
TRANSLATION:

Exactly lol

OP posted that his tactics are "working like a charm." Then I read the chat log. What in the actual f*ck... I thought this was some type of troll post until he kept posting and responding.

Scoopshank, it's about how you conduct yourself bro. Getting her to respond and acknowledge you exist doesn't necessarily mean you're doing a good job. You're sacrificing your dignity in order to get her to respond... it's like shooting yourself in the foot just to get attention. Not a smart way to go about it.

As soon as she said "I'm busy this weekend" you should have acted detached and responded with something like,

You: "you got things goin on, I respect that. But you should know I have a very serious medical condition."
Her: "uhh what?"
You: "I'm black from the waist down"

Then stop texting her except to initiate another meetup a few days later. By doing something aloof and ballsy like this she'll remember you. Yeah it's kind of risky. Maybe she wont appreciate the humor. Maybe she'll take the "medical condition" thing seriously and not even respond so you can't follow up. Oh well, she would have been low interest so who cares.

But by repeatedly and very bluntly pursuing her, you quite literally said what I quoted above from sylvester_the_cat.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, while you're beating off to Tinder sluts, I'm out making money and going up in my career.

These young guys need to STOP GIVING WOMEN SO MUCH POWER. Just be yourself and hang out with your friends. If you're a true DJ, the women will come to you and you won't have to pander like this. I used to do that crap - it was pathetic.

scoopshank

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol... Is that why she just msg'd me, "hows ur day going?". Gonna wait till after work to reply.

She speaks broken English, that joke was confusing to me even, she would be clueless and probably think I'm deseased.

I talked to her before this encounter too. This
was just getting a cold lead hot again. Last time we were talking I met someone so hopped off tinder for month or so. She goes to school all week and has to take care of cleaning her host house and kids, she has very little time. I don't think she's lying about that, I can usually tell the difference.

She would not agree to a meetup in the first place if she was not willing to meet. I'm taking in a lot of your advice, but I feel most of you have never used tinder and are used to picking up with other ways with tactics that don't work here.

The general mentality I'm picking up from here is to just burn though leads until you find one you don't have to do any work for whatsoever, real DJ haha

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
scoopshank said:
Lol... Is that why she just msg'd me, "hows ur day going?". Gonna wait till after work to reply.

She speaks broken English, that joke was confusing to me even, she would be clueless and probably think I'm deseased.

I talked to her before this encounter too. This
was just getting a cold lead hot again. Last time we were talking I met someone so hopped off tinder for month or so. She goes to school all week and has to take care of cleaning her host house and kids, she has very little time. I don't think she's lying about that, I can usually tell the difference.

She would not agree to a meetup in the first place if she was not willing to meet. I'm taking in a lot of your advice, but I feel most of you have never used tinder and are used to picking up with other ways with tactics that don't work here.

The general mentality I'm picking up from here is to just burn though leads until you find one you don't have to do any work for whatsoever, real DJ haha
Ha ha ha. Goes to show what a bunch of key jockeys we are. Don't forget to post your lay report here after you've banged her.

scoopshank

Don Juan
Reaction score
sylvester the cat said:
Ha ha ha. Goes to show what a bunch of key jockeys we are. Don't forget to post your lay report here after you've banged her.
Haha for some reason I think you're being g sarcastic :p ... But lay or fizzle out, I will post results.