Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tips for attracting FOB korean chick

bluebirdseven

Reaction score
There's this fob korean chick who's hot, been in my country for 1 year.
As much as I like to use the usual DJ tactics, it doesn't seem to work very well because:

1) Language barrier : When speaking to her in english, I've to space out each word and speak slowly else she can't understand my accent. I can understand her accent though. Can't use fancy or complex words, have to keep my english to simplest level.

2) It seems she, like many fobs (with the exception of filipinas), do not get C+F stuff very well. that means i can only limit my C+F to the most basic simplest forms, and no witty stuff.

3) The biggest problem, is that she seems to be WAY more talkative with her fellow korean ppl, and with non-koreans, she becomes another person altogether.
When talking with koreans, she talks non-stop.
When talking to non-koreans like me (i'm chinese but not fob chinese lol), she becomes very polite, smiles, talks little.

any one here faced similar situations but got successful? i don't wanna learn korean just for this girl cos' that's lame (i mean, if one day i fall for a latina chick or indian chick, does that mean i gotta learn their language as well in order to break through to them?)

any tips for making her open up to me like the way she opens up to her korean friends?
is PATIENCE the key here? keep talking to her to get her to open up bit by bit over the course of 6 mths to 1 year and in the meantime aim for other chicks as well?

this isn't specific to koreans, i've seen fob vietnamese, thai and other asian fobs behaving like this to people outside their culture.

i do listen to some korean songs now and then, that's all.

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
If communication is the key for a healthy relationship, then why even bother?

I would set up a date and give her English lessons. It could be a fun experience depending on the circumstances.

Ask her to watch the movie "Old Boy" or "My Sassy Girl" with you. They are both Korean movies.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm full blood South Korean.. if your an American.. middle class or above... she is obligated by her family to date you lolz.. and she is prolly actually attracted to you.

Don't stray from being alpha... and stay away from the puzzy Kpop and Korean Dramas.. that's her job to like them. It looks like you are trying hard.

Oh yeah.. Korean women are notorious gold diggers.. whatch the f out.

I just read that you are Chinese.. trust me you have no chance with a korean girl.. especially if she is fob.

Nikar

Don Juan
Reaction score
MillionBillionaire said:
I just read that you are Chinese.. trust me you have no chance with a korean girl.. especially if she is fob.
any reason for this?

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nikar said:
any reason for this?
Because South Koreans culturally are proud to be the "Supreme" Asians.. even better than Japan.. especially better than Japan...

China.. Cambodia.. Hmong.. phillipino...

They are considered low quality Asians to a South Korean.. literally they make fun of them for being low class.. ugly.. blah blah blah..

Just saying how it is.

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MillionBillionaire said:
Because South Koreans culturally are proud to be the "Supreme" Asians.. even better than Japan.. especially better than Japan...

China.. Cambodia.. Hmong.. phillipino...

They are considered low quality Asians to a South Korean.. literally they make fun of them for being low class.. ugly.. blah blah blah..

Just saying how it is.
What do South koreans think of Indians?

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sylvester the cat said:
What do South koreans think of Indians?
Indian guys might as well be black.. as in no way in hell.

Random fact.. South Korea is the most homogeneous country in the world.. meaning if your Korean.. there is a good chance you are 100% South Korean.

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MillionBillionaire said:

Random fact.. South Korea is the most homogeneous country in the world.. meaning if your Korean.. there is a good chance you are 100% South Korean.
Interesting. There are many white people who feel the same way about their race but are demonised as neo-nazis for believing as such.

Jack89

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you gotta try hard and go out of your way just to a fob Korean girl to jump racial / cultural barrier to like you, then your doomed to fail. I'm black and I've dated some Asians including fobs..and right now currently banging this Korean beaut. No Asian fetish...it's just NYC.

Look just be a cool confident version of yourself ,no pick up BS. COMFORT AND TRUST IS KEY, forget ****y and funny. If she is comfortable around you she will loosen up so you will need to relax,be confident ,and initiative .You will need a little patience with the language thing as you spend more time with each other she will get more comfortable, more talkative etc. Don't make her race and culture a barrier by overthinking about them, otherwise it will be.

Nikar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jack89 said:
If you gotta try hard and go out of your way just to a fob Korean girl to jump racial / cultural barrier to like you, then your doomed to fail. I'm black and I've dated some Asians including fobs..and right now currently banging this Korean beaut. No Asian fetish...it's just NYC.

Look just be a cool confident version of yourself ,no pick up BS. COMFORT AND TRUST IS KEY, forget ****y and funny. If she is comfortable around you she will loosen up so you will need to relax,be confident ,and initiative .You will need a little patience with the language thing as you spend more time with each other she will get more comfortable, more talkative etc. Don't make her race and culture a barrier by overthinking about them, otherwise it will be.
Tks!

1) how long did it take for those fobs to be comfortable with u?

2) do u feel like u're at a serious disadvantage against her fob male friends? they can speak her language n relate much better than u, while we've to put in x50 effort to perhaps get somewhere close to that level.

3) u said no pickup bs n c+f. does this only apply for fobs?

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm glad to hear koreans see themselves as the best asians. For all I care everyone can think their race is the best race. That way everyone will hold themselves to the highest standard.

I'm also quite jealous of the ethnic homogeneity in Korea. I wish Germany were ethnically homogenous. Too bad we let all the marxists take over and decide we had to SHARE THE COUNTRY WITH THE WHOLE WORLD BECAUSE EVERYONE IS EQUAL.....

Jack89

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nikar said:
Tks!

1) how long did it take for those fobs to be comfortable with u?
I didn't really keep track but from saying hello it took about maybe 2 weeks until we got physically comfortable. She was from Hong kong and had thick accent but she was smoking hot.lol. Just be friendly, flirty and spicy it up with a little seduction. You also have to consider her culture. I'm not sure if south koreans are sexually open like in the USA so you gotta feel her out on this.

2) do u feel like u're at a serious disadvantage against her fob male friends? they can speak her language n relate much better than u, while we've to put in x50 effort to perhaps get somewhere close to that level.

I never actually thought of her and her fob friends or what other guys are going after her. My focus was on her not them. I never compare myself to other dudes, thats not what I was brought in this world for especially over a girl. Most of the asian girls I've met were bored and tired of the guys from the culture and just wanted something different and unique. Don't go out of the way be something you are not for a girl fob or not. Let her adapt to you. You break the cultural barrier with non verbal communication.

3) u said no pickup bs n c+f. does this only apply for fobs?
C+F will work if you are a damn good actor or naturally like that like Dwayne the Rock Johnson. Again even if you have mastered it wont work on all girl. Some girls might no get your sense of humor and think you're arrogant.

Roni_88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jack89 said:

this ! ... **** any race/ ethnic generalization.. show the best of yours if it works its because she likes ..who you are (inside and out)... and you like who she is. not because you are part of a certain group..

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MillionBillionaire said:

Weird, Ive seen and read online, as well as have heard first hand accounts from acquaintances, on how well black Americans can do with women in East Asia. Especially Japan, but South Korea a good 2nd place.

Maybe not many girls will settle down with the guy, but he will be able to pound puzzy left and right. Being of a different nationality and race in a racially homogenous society has some perks.
Jack89 said:

Im going to agree with this.

With actual Asian women who are not American, your approach needs to be a little different. OP, definitely relax and not think to much. Be confident and fun...and no pickup stuff.

Why? Because some of that stuff can get lost in translation...and not just language wise. There are certain behavior that wont go over well when people from two very different cultures are just beginning to interact with one another. Since your girl is a fresh in the West girl, just be a bit patient with her.

And actually, my buddy casually dated a Korean girl a few years ago during college. She had great English though, lived in Seoul, and was used to foreigners...so she mixed very well with Americans and the other international students on campus.

So there are certainly degrees of FOB-iness.

bluebirdseven

Reaction score
Tks, Jaylan and Jack!

So, I did a little playful test with this chick today.

I had to pass her some form to fill up (part of some admin procedure for our class and we're both participants of), and I handed the form to her while looking at her (eye contact), but refuse to let go of the paper, to see her reaction.

I tried this with a few girls before in the past and it was good (instantly broke the ice and they played back etc.), but this one, well....

She tried to take the paper which I was still holding firmly, but she noticed I was delibrately gripping it, so she let go and just look down shyly and smile. Damn. Seeing her like this, I didn't want to go too far so I just let go of the paper quick.

I'm not sure about you guys, but I think playful "childish" moves works quite well on Asian girls from asia (the more traditional, shy types).
For e.g: You see her walking towards you along the doorway so you block her path while looking at her and smile (so it doesn't look serious), and if she goes left, you block left, she tries to go right, you block right etc... :D

Anyone here plays this sort of games? I remember reading somewhere in an ebook where the author was talking bout this. It kinda helps to break the ice faster with shy girls I think.
Since I have a severe baby face problem (look 8 - 10 yrs younger my age), I think this works quite well for me. The alpha style for some reason just looks really weird on me.

I'm still thinking of more games like these that I can play with her.

I think I need 15 years to just break the ice with her, and another 30 yrs for her to even feel comfortable, 80 yrs for her to trrust me and the next 400 yrs before anything else happens.

It's shy, proper girls like these that makes me weak in the knees every time. Not sure why some asian / indian / ethnic guys here are so crazy bout white chicks, but asian girls (the better ones) have the sweetest personalities.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, with girls this shy, Id say being more direct would work better for you.

This might sound silly, but when it comes to a college class atmosphere, the following can work. Id wear a goofy shirt with something on it that says "Super Cool Guy" or something else. Just something silly and easy to read.

Then one day I would go up to her and be like "Hey whats your name? Im Jaylan." Once you have her name say "So *girls name*, Ive seen you around but havent really got to talk to you. We're gonna be friends ok?" Make sure you have a confident but fun voice and body language.

Let her reply again, and then just add "Im friends with everyone because Im a pretty cool guy. See my shirt?" Trust me when I say foreigners generally enjoy when natives take the time to talk to them and befriend them in a fun way.

Trust me on this. Im a pretty out going guy, and was very outgoing all throughout college. I had no problem going up to strangers and trying to befriend them. I actually met one of my college wingmen by talking to him randomly when I was out at the bar one night alone. I saw he was alone too, and thought "fvk it, we should team up".

Given how shy this girl is, and how cutesy she acts, you needed a different tactic anyways. This opens the door to getting to know her, getting her to hang out, and getting to know her friends. I got to know different international students by going up to them group and asking questions about their exchange program and their home country culture. Then later you see them on campus and gradually get introduced to more people.

Anyways, just try something direct with this girl. If she thinks your attractive, she wont mind something silly.

scoopshank

Don Juan
Reaction score
I seem to exclusively get FOB girls, alot. Show a lot of affection, make intentions clear. Be somewhat overly nice and happy when you see them.

This will send american girls for the hills thinking your desparate etc... But I have noticed the culture is much different in other countries so instead comes off as flattering. This is just IMO and forum typically disagrees with me.

There is a problem with every FOB girl I been with in bed though, your junk might not fit. Finger and tongue are good friends to warm things up ;) . Last FOB was confused and angry when she went to give me head, still smashed but only like a 3rd of my **** got laid haha

ONE OTHER IMPORTANT DETAIL:
Typically they are ONLY into white guys or black guys (Japanese girls). If they are into their own race your chances are much lower, but I'd still try.

bluebirdseven

Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Honestly, with girls this shy, Id say being more direct would work better for you....Given how shy this girl is, and how cutesy she acts, you needed a different tactic anyways. This opens the door to getting to know her, getting her to hang out, and getting to know her friends. I got to know different international students by going up to them group and asking questions about their exchange program and their home country culture. Then later you see them on campus and gradually get introduced to more people.
since you're a very outgoing guy and have fob exp, i'm curious bout one thing. Since you say to be more direct, do you think going FULL ALPHA on her would be effective or would it actually backfire?
So, something like:

1) walking to her, smiling cheerfully and saying "Are you joining me for lunch" or "Let's get something to eat!" (smiles)

VS

2) walking to her, straight serious face and commanding tone and ushering her and saying "Let's go for lunch."

Hate to say, but I can't pull off the full alpha style to save my life, it seems to be more for those guys who have a masculine face and commanding aura to begin with.

From what i heard and seen in asia, most fob korean/japanese guys living in korea/japan are very alpha when dealing with their own fob korean/japanese girls (the term is called male chauvinist pig i think).
Remember those 1980s japanese shows where the japanese housewife wears a kimono and obeys her husband's every whim without a complain, follows obediently behind him? Yeah, she's a little bit like that.

The thing I heard is that when these fob chicks go outside of korea/japan and meet guys from other places, they get fascinated cos' they're not used to being treated in a sweeter / more equal manner. I'm actually wondering if I should bank on this instead since the full alpha style doesn't suit me well.

scoopshank said:
Show a lot of affection, make intentions clear. Be somewhat overly nice and happy when you see them.
So, I take this to be like a mix between beta and alpha?

Beta+Alpha = lots of affection, sweetness, smiles and cheerfulness, tenderness, caring, and pinch her (or other naughty playful actions) when she starts to show signs of walking over you / misbehaving?

Tks! :)

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bluebirdseven said:
since you're a very outgoing guy and have fob exp, i'm curious bout one thing. Since you say to be more direct, do you think going FULL ALPHA on her would be effective or would it actually backfire?
So, something like:

1) walking to her, smiling cheerfully and saying "Are you joining me for lunch" or "Let's get something to eat!" (smiles)

VS

2) walking to her, straight serious face and commanding tone and ushering her and saying "Let's go for lunch."

Hate to say, but I can't pull off the full alpha style to save my life, it seems to be more for those guys who have a masculine face and commanding aura to begin with.

From what i heard and seen in asia, most fob korean/japanese guys living in korea/japan are very alpha when dealing with their own fob korean/japanese girls (the term is called male chauvinist pig i think).
Remember those 1980s japanese shows where the japanese housewife wears a kimono and obeys her husband's every whim without a complain, follows obediently behind him? Yeah, she's a little bit like that.

The thing I heard is that when these fob chicks go outside of korea/japan and meet guys from other places, they get fascinated cos' they're not used to being treated in a sweeter / more equal manner. I'm actually wondering if I should bank on this instead since the full alpha style doesn't suit me well.

So, I take this to be like a mix between beta and alpha?

Beta+Alpha = lots of affection, sweetness, smiles and cheerfulness, tenderness, caring, and pinch her (or other naughty playful actions) when she starts to show signs of walking over you / misbehaving?

Tks! :)
Your thinking too much into this. Look into her eyes and make eye contact... if you both get the butterflies... then it's on...

She either likes you or she does not. There isn't a whole lot of game you can have to make her change her opinion of you since she has decided if you are fvck worthy within the first 5 min of when you guys met.

again...

make eye contact. Feel butterlies.. make sure she gets them too.. go from there. Stop thinking too much into it.

you should never act beta on porpus... someone needs a pimp slap for that one.

this girls got your hamster wheel spinning faster than the rims that keep on spinning when you stop.

Get it together man.. get your frame together.