Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Have you ever cheated?

How many of you have cheated, in how many relationships?

• Never

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • Only in one relationship

Votes: 13 31.7%
  • In two

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • More than two relationships

Votes: 11 26.8%

• Total voters

PipeDope

Don Juan
Reaction score
Never have. Is it a rush? How have you felt afterwards

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have quite a few times when I was younger. Usually drunk. Usually when frustrated/bored in a relationship. Don't bother anymore. If a relationship is tailing off or I meet someone else, I just end it immeidately. Last time I cheated, I ended it within the week. Can't be doing with the hassle to be honest. Don't know how women do it.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
TheMonkeyKing said:
Have quite a few times when I was younger. Usually drunk. Usually when frustrated/bored in a relationship. Don't bother anymore. If a relationship is tailing off or I meet someone else, I just end it immeidately. Last time I cheated, I ended it within the week. Can't be doing with the hassle to be honest. Don't know how women do it.
Could you also vote so all the counts can be in one place.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
VikingKing said:
Could you also vote so all the counts can be in one place.
I have already.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
been tempted, but no.

logicallefty

Reaction score
PipeDope said:
Never have. Is it a rush? How have you felt afterwards
Cheated on one GF one time in early 06. Felt so bad that I dumped the GF because I could no longer look her in the eye and live with the guilt and myself. I don't know how these women who are chronic cheaters can stomach it like its nothing.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
logicallefty said:
Cheated on one GF one time in early 06. Felt so bad that I dumped the GF because I could no longer look her in the eye and live with the guilt and myself. I don't know how these women who are chronic cheaters can stomach it like its nothing.
Easy. Female rationalizations. That's how.

"he doesn't pay enough attention to me"
"he makes me the butt of his jokes"
"I've been unhappy for quite some time"
"He has a small d*ck"
"I just don't have that feeling for him anymore"
"he works too much"
"he doesn't make me feel like he loves me"
etc, etc, etc.

way2smart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have cheated multiple times in multiple relationships.
I did feel some guilt at first, but I got used to it and even got proficient at lying.
But I would only cheat if I am sure I will get away with it and she will never find out.

That's my personal choice and I don't recommend people do it, but I don't feel any type of guilt anymore.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is not a single girl I didnt cheat on.

Why? because of libido and because of the need to conquer, plus Im a man and I should be taken accountable on a different standard.

When it comes of cheating we're not equal.

What makes me feel guilty instead is the fact that I didnt treat certain girls as good as I should, I feel much more guilty about my bad behaviour toward many good girls than the fact of cheating, in some way that was more a masturbation with a girl body.

way2smart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
Im a man and I should be taken accountable on a different standard.
This is the most important part. The moment women start believing you are loyal to them, that's the moment when they will start disrespecting you.

Besides, most women would cheat themselves if Brad Pitt wanted to bang them.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never have, never will. I dont commit to women I cannot be loyal to. I dont break my word because I value honesty, and expect the same in my women if I am to commit.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did it with my ex-wife. She was never home, so I found some female attention elsewhere. My mistress was also cheating on her fiancee, so we were both pretty much in the same boat.

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have never cheated in terms of sleeping with anyone else, however I have kissed other girls in the club when drunk (completely meaningless and pointless, high risk and no reward.)

I feel a certain amount of guilt towards it, however I do know it was completely meaningless and just a stupid mistake which I won't make again, if your happy, sh!t like that is just stupid!

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes I would cheat. But I might meet a girl that supply all my needs and I wont feel the urge to do it. Yet I think I can't resist a hot colombian short girl with curly hair big eyes and popped up titties tho o0

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can honestly say that I NEVER cheated on an exclusive relationship. When I feel the need to cheat I end the relationship before that happens.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
There is not a single girl I didnt cheat on.

Why? because of libido and because of the need to conquer, plus Im a man and I should be taken accountable on a different standard.

When it comes of cheating we're not equal.

What makes me feel guilty instead is the fact that I didnt treat certain girls as good as I should, I feel much more guilty about my bad behaviour toward many good girls than the fact of cheating, in some way that was more a masturbation with a girl body.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MY1KXf0hlkQ