Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

chick I was talking to is back with ex (im assuming) ATTN PYROS

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I havent contacted the chick from last monday night at all since she last said that she was going to be busy moving.

On saturday night I was at a bar in her area with a couple friends celebrating one of their bdays. At the end of the night I am leaving and I see her pull up to the light and turn right infront of me (she has a personalized plate that she showed me last week). This is at 1:30 AM and she is going to her old place that she shared with her bf. I doubt she got off work and then had to stop by to get things for the place she was moving to.

So I am guessing that this whole time she has been giving the busy excuse because the day after I met her she probably got back with her bf and is just waiting to see how things go and if it doesnt work out then she'll hit me up.

So I am wondering if you guys think I should still send a text to ask how the move is going (even though Im guessing that she isnt actually moving anymore) and see what she says. There is a very small chance that she didnt get to start moving until yesterday (the 1st) which would kinda make sense.

Opinions? Ive already kinda moved on but its worth sending one more text to her since I will probably never see her again so I really dont care what she thinks of me at this point.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she lied to you and now you ask her how is the moving going...she's gonna believe and certify you're a chump.

Anyway, do as you wish if that makes you happy and it lets you learn something for future occassions, ie, do not contact the girl again considering the situation.

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bootypirate250 said:
Why should you even give a Fcuk?
haha because she is hot as fvck. Its not that I really care but I do definitely wanna get with her if there is still a chance of it happening. If not then ya whatever