Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Four dates, no sex yet, next step?

Johnnymahoe

Reaction score
I met this girl a while back while on vacation during the holidays, she was from where I live. A few more things about her that I’ve learned over our four meet-ups that could help contextualize the situation: She does modeling, loves to talk about herself, refers to herself as an “alfa-female” on instagram and is constantly sending me photos of her model shoots. Ok so..

Got her number we agreed that we should hang out back at home. I was going home the next day she wasn't going home for another two weeks. In that span I texted her once to see how she was; to be honest I didn't really think we would hang out when she got back, but I wasn't too concerned, as I had a couple of other girls I've was/am smashing.

To my surprise she hits me up when she's back. We plan a date at a bar. It goes quite well, I drive her home and we make out in my car for at least a half hour with a lot of touching and groping.

After this first date, I think I started to get too much into my head with this girl. On the second date a few days later I didn't have the suaveness working as well, nonetheless, we made out for a bit at the end. I wanted to initiate return to someone’s apartment, but didn't partially because of logistics of work the next day.

Between the second and third meet up, she is texting me constantly, and although I am trying not to engage too much, I realize I probably am more than I need to be. I call her a few days later to set up another date for the weekend. She is saying how she she’s super busy. So I offer Tuesday and she says sure. When Monday comes around and I offer an idea through text, she responds, "oh well I was planning on going to Central Park with friends but you could come :)". So maybe what I should have done was drop her right there since she seemed to have forgotten about our conversation, which kind of pissed me off. Well I didn’t. I know how a lot of guys on this site feel about hanging out with a girl's friends, especially early on, but I personally have had good experiences with it (I'm generally really good with groups of new people)

So this "date" went pretty well, to my surprise she was very touchy in front of her friends, holding my hand, kissing lightly. I also got along with them well. At the end of the night we were alone again going home on the subway and making out. Again, I could've initiated a return to one her apartment but didn't.

Right after this date, she starts texting me even more, including photos from her model shoot. I was starting to find somewhat annoying cause it’s seemed like she wanted me to tell her how hot she is and give her lots of attention. (She does modeling for small-time photographers). So I kind slow down with texts back to her. Overall the texting slows down over the next few days. I ask her to hang out a week or so later for the weekend. She gives me again all this stuff about “maybe” “I’ll let you know” “I’m really busy” blah blah blah. But we do end up agreeing to a Sunday meet up, though we haven’t confirmed where. I text her Sunday afternoon for an idea for where. At around 3 pm she flakes again with the lamest excuse, “my back hurts”. At this point I’m figuring it’s over with this girl. She says sorry but again doesn’t offer another time . I say it’s cool. Still the next day she sends me a picture of her art (Like do I care???). To which I responds a day late with a brief comment (“very dali”). I then erase her number.

Anyway skip ahead a week and half, I’ve got three other girls from whom I getting consistent lay. However. the girl that is the subject of this thread is more attractive and she remained on my mind. So I figured I’ll call her, if she doesn't pick up I’m totally done with her (I didn’t erase our texts so her number was still technically on my phone). She ends up responding; we catch up and have a nice little conversation. I then move to offering a date. Once again she starts making excuses about how busy is she is but gives me the “ill let you know" crap But, she mentions she’ll be freer in the beginning of the week. So I text her then to set something up, and she agrees to meet Wednesday. In this case I was very assertive picking an exact time and place to minimize the chance of a flake.

Going into this date, my mindset was that have I have to escalate attraction fast and try to get the bang that night. Now keep in my mind this is a Wednesday so logistically this is difficult. She has to wake up at 6am for work. We are at a bar close to her place, far from mine, and I have to be at work at 9. Anyway, the date is going well. We’re touching each other a lot; she’s very receptive, in fact I would say it was the most sexually receptive she had been since the first date. I kiss her a few times at the bar, but every time I do this she is the first to pull away (could be that because we were in a public place, and also I’ll admit I drank too much because the bar we were at had really cheap deals). She says she needs to leave so we exit the bar to walk to the subway. Now here is where I f*ck up.. Once we got the subway, we’re waiting for the train, (we’re going opposite direction so we’re on the downstairs platform.) Basically this is my chance to grab her and start making out with her and then say something like “ Are you really going to make me go all the way back home?” or whatever. But beta-like doubt keeps flooding my mind. First we’re in a sketchy and cold outdoor station of ghetto/gentrifying Brooklyn, not the ideal place to make out: I am also thinking about how little sleep I would get (I work with clients and need to be alert), and finally the conversation just isn't really leading towards sexual tension at this point, probably because my vibe has changed since leaving the bar and I’ve gotten all in my head. Anyway, my train comes first andwe have a simple kiss goodbye. That night she sends me the typical “did u get home ok" text.
The last correspondence we had was late Thursday night, when once again she feels the need to send me her model shoot photos, this time of ones that are far more racy and revealing then previous photos she had sent me. I try and be funny with a response like “nice shoes”.

Anyway, what should my next step be? I will say first, I have no interest in being a relationship with this girl, but clearly I do want to get in her bed, which is the only reason I am still trying to see her.

If I take the approach of not hitting up her again to hang out, I’m almost sure she won’t go ahead and ask me. I want to see if she wants to hang out soon but don’t know exactly when to ask again? I also want to make sure that our date leads to sex but 3 of our 4 meetings have been at a bars near her house, which is getting kind of tiresome. (I also live with my mother, though this isn’t that bad, as long we get home past 11). What I would like to do is have her over for dinner at my place, but I’m not sure if asking this would be too forward? Also based on her previous resistance to meeting up, I just don’t want to go through the ordeal of her flaking and messing up plans again. I realize totally that I may have already blown my chances by not initiating sex early enough. As I would imagine some respondents will say this girl is using me purely for attention. Do you see this is as her only motivation to stay in contact with me? Or is there indication of some other interest/attraction ? The fact that our dates have gone well/ that there has been a fair amount of sexual tension and general connection seems to be preventing me from just dropping her. I guess I am looking for one more best step, before I move on for good.

I appreciate any advice, and general comments regarding weeknight sex logistics, attention-seeking girls, etc.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like she may be more interested in you stroking her ego rather than inbetween her legs. But definitely be more assertive next date. Try to escalate things sooner to your place or hers. If you can get away with meeting at your house (you mentioned you live with your mom) then do that. Maybe arrange for your mom to be gone for a few hours.

Lostsoul85

Don Juan
Reaction score
Johnnymahoe said:
I met this girl a while back while on vacation during the holidays, she was from where I live. A few more things about her that I’ve learned over our four meet-ups that could help contextualize the situation: She does modeling, loves to talk about herself, refers to herself as an “alfa-female” on instagram and is constantly sending me photos of her model shoots. Ok so..

Got her number we agreed that we should hang out back at home. I was going home the next day she wasn't going home for another two weeks. In that span I texted her once to see how she was; to be honest I didn't really think we would hang out when she got back, but I wasn't too concerned, as I had a couple of other girls I've was/am smashing.

To my surprise she hits me up when she's back. We plan a date at a bar. It goes quite well, I drive her home and we make out in my car for at least a half hour with a lot of touching and groping.

After this first date, I think I started to get too much into my head with this girl. On the second date a few days later I didn't have the suaveness working as well, nonetheless, we made out for a bit at the end. I wanted to initiate return to someone’s apartment, but didn't partially because of logistics of work the next day.

Between the second and third meet up, she is texting me constantly, and although I am trying not to engage too much, I realize I probably am more than I need to be. I call her a few days later to set up another date for the weekend. She is saying how she she’s super busy. So I offer Tuesday and she says sure. When Monday comes around and I offer an idea through text, she responds, "oh well I was planning on going to Central Park with friends but you could come :)". So maybe what I should have done was drop her right there since she seemed to have forgotten about our conversation, which kind of pissed me off. Well I didn’t. I know how a lot of guys on this site feel about hanging out with a girl's friends, especially early on, but I personally have had good experiences with it (I'm generally really good with groups of new people)

So this "date" went pretty well, to my surprise she was very touchy in front of her friends, holding my hand, kissing lightly. I also got along with them well. At the end of the night we were alone again going home on the subway and making out. Again, I could've initiated a return to one her apartment but didn't.

Right after this date, she starts texting me even more, including photos from her model shoot. I was starting to find somewhat annoying cause it’s seemed like she wanted me to tell her how hot she is and give her lots of attention. (She does modeling for small-time photographers). So I kind slow down with texts back to her. Overall the texting slows down over the next few days. I ask her to hang out a week or so later for the weekend. She gives me again all this stuff about “maybe” “I’ll let you know” “I’m really busy” blah blah blah. But we do end up agreeing to a Sunday meet up, though we haven’t confirmed where. I text her Sunday afternoon for an idea for where. At around 3 pm she flakes again with the lamest excuse, “my back hurts”. At this point I’m figuring it’s over with this girl. She says sorry but again doesn’t offer another time . I say it’s cool. Still the next day she sends me a picture of her art (Like do I care???). To which I responds a day late with a brief comment (“very dali”). I then erase her number.

Anyway skip ahead a week and half, I’ve got three other girls from whom I getting consistent lay. However. the girl that is the subject of this thread is more attractive and she remained on my mind. So I figured I’ll call her, if she doesn't pick up I’m totally done with her (I didn’t erase our texts so her number was still technically on my phone). She ends up responding; we catch up and have a nice little conversation. I then move to offering a date. Once again she starts making excuses about how busy is she is but gives me the “ill let you know" crap But, she mentions she’ll be freer in the beginning of the week. So I text her then to set something up, and she agrees to meet Wednesday. In this case I was very assertive picking an exact time and place to minimize the chance of a flake.

Going into this date, my mindset was that have I have to escalate attraction fast and try to get the bang that night. Now keep in my mind this is a Wednesday so logistically this is difficult. She has to wake up at 6am for work. We are at a bar close to her place, far from mine, and I have to be at work at 9. Anyway, the date is going well. We’re touching each other a lot; she’s very receptive, in fact I would say it was the most sexually receptive she had been since the first date. I kiss her a few times at the bar, but every time I do this she is the first to pull away (could be that because we were in a public place, and also I’ll admit I drank too much because the bar we were at had really cheap deals). She says she needs to leave so we exit the bar to walk to the subway. Now here is where I f*ck up.. Once we got the subway, we’re waiting for the train, (we’re going opposite direction so we’re on the downstairs platform.) Basically this is my chance to grab her and start making out with her and then say something like “ Are you really going to make me go all the way back home?” or whatever. But beta-like doubt keeps flooding my mind. First we’re in a sketchy and cold outdoor station of ghetto/gentrifying Brooklyn, not the ideal place to make out: I am also thinking about how little sleep I would get (I work with clients and need to be alert), and finally the conversation just isn't really leading towards sexual tension at this point, probably because my vibe has changed since leaving the bar and I’ve gotten all in my head. Anyway, my train comes first andwe have a simple kiss goodbye. That night she sends me the typical “did u get home ok" text.
The last correspondence we had was late Thursday night, when once again she feels the need to send me her model shoot photos, this time of ones that are far more racy and revealing then previous photos she had sent me. I try and be funny with a response like “nice shoes”.

Anyway, what should my next step be? I will say first, I have no interest in being a relationship with this girl, but clearly I do want to get in her bed, which is the only reason I am still trying to see her.

If I take the approach of not hitting up her again to hang out, I’m almost sure she won’t go ahead and ask me. I want to see if she wants to hang out soon but don’t know exactly when to ask again? I also want to make sure that our date leads to sex but 3 of our 4 meetings have been at a bars near her house, which is getting kind of tiresome. (I also live with my mother, though this isn’t that bad, as long we get home past 11). What I would like to do is have her over for dinner at my place, but I’m not sure if asking this would be too forward? Also based on her previous resistance to meeting up, I just don’t want to go through the ordeal of her flaking and messing up plans again. I realize totally that I may have already blown my chances by not initiating sex early enough. As I would imagine some respondents will say this girl is using me purely for attention. Do you see this is as her only motivation to stay in contact with me? Or is there indication of some other interest/attraction ? The fact that our dates have gone well/ that there has been a fair amount of sexual tension and general connection seems to be preventing me from just dropping her. I guess I am looking for one more best step, before I move on for good.

I appreciate any advice, and general comments regarding weeknight sex logistics, attention-seeking girls, etc.
The fact that you wrote all of this shows that you are too attached to outcome.You care too much and putting her on a pedestal just by writing this.If you are projecting this much attachment on here i am pretty sure you are projected this to her as well,putting her on a pedestal.Work on being unattached to the outcome.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
TL;DR!

You want her more than she wants you. What she wants is you as a beta orbiter who chases. I would've dumped her after the third, if not second date.

Regardless, she's in control and already has you in the friendzone. Cut and run from this attention wh0re ASAP. Unless you like chasing her golden vagina which you won't get.

Judge nismo did read this long wall of text. Good explanation, but you are operating not from a position of power. The fact you have this girl on a platinum pedestal is proof of that.

Case closed.

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should only be going out with her when there is the possibility of sex. I have no idea why you went on a date when her friends where there you should have rejected that. You sound completely desperate for her, a complete oneitis even if you say you have other girls on the side.

This scarecity mindset is causing you to be too much of a fvcking p$$sy with her to escalate like a man. You need to stop inviting her to a bar and invite her to your place, it is already two dates too late for that. First two dates OK at bar type location, third date should be in your or her place if you haven't banged already. Her attraction to you is dwindling by the day. I feel your lack of escalation may well put you in the friendzone.

She is attention wh0ring with those pics she is sending you. There's a simple way to test it. You invite her to your place. If she wants to come fine, if not lose all contact. It's as simple as that. Stop massaging her fvcking ego. One flake and she's out.

BrainDamage92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well this just happened 2 dates with an old highschool aquaintance no sex though I didnt stop insisting on dipping it in her honey :D ah man that ***** will feel so warm but hey second date I even watched the 50 shades of **** with her (shes pretty perverted) we basically laughed at how stupid it was and made some better action in the cinema.

But. ..

no no no she wont come over (I think thats couse she recently ended LTR)

We both think surprisingly alike although I feel she still has that childish imageo of the big love where I want to have fun currently so maybe it wont work.

Well havent contacted since last date the ball is in her court **** that **** man I aint gonna walk around blue balled

Im waiting for an invitation right now, I got a feeling she just wants to make it on her grounds so...

She is very good in the game of love but lets see whos who. I always win.

Meanwhile I dont sit on my ass and contact\flirt with others.

Do the same. Take what you want. Never fear rejection. Make women feel nervous around you and not the other way around ;]

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BrainDamage92 said:
Well this just happened 2 dates with an old highschool aquaintance no sex though I didnt stop insisting on dipping it in her honey :D ah man that ***** will feel so warm but hey second date I even watched the 50 shades of **** with her (shes pretty perverted) we basically laughed at how stupid it was and made some better action in the cinema.

But. ..

no no no she wont come over (I think thats couse she recently ended LTR)
Just another attention wh0re. Of course you didn't have sex with her, you went to the cinema with her to watch a chick movie. You are like a female friend to her, whether you want to believe it or not.

Johnnymahoe

Reaction score
Thanks for the advice. She texted me last night "Hey" - typical attention-seeking communication.

LMFAO said:
You need to stop inviting her to a bar and invite her to your place, it is already two dates too late for that. First two dates OK at bar type location, third date should be in your or her place if you haven't banged already.

There's a simple way to test it. You invite her to your place. If she wants to come fine, if not lose all contact. It's as simple as that. Stop massaging her fvcking ego. One flake and she's out.

LMFAO - The latter part of you comment was what I was thinking, but if on the one hand you're saying "I'm two dates too late" then should I bother inviting her over to my place for a last shot deal?

BrainDamage92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah **** so that half-assed ******* couse too many people around after that in the car was a sign of friendship?

:D

But ye shouldnt have watched the movie with her. But it was good my hand on her ***** her hand on my **** the whole movie. But damn it was a stupid move.

Ye foget about me anyway...

Harry Wilmington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So many mistakes and misreads here. I'm sure they'll all be pointed out by others on this board, but the most telling part of this story to me was this:

Johnnymahoe said:
I call her a few days later to set up another date for the weekend. She is saying how she she’s super busy. So I offer Tuesday and she says sure. When Monday comes around and I offer an idea through text, she responds, "oh well I was planning on going to Central Park with friends but you could come :)".
First, for future reference you ALWAYS set up all details of the date on the first call. You don't say "hey, let's do something Tuesday" then wait til another day to give details - it's the main reason you and a lot of other guys are failing to nail down dates with women. Look up what you want to do in advance, THEN call and ask her out. Oh, and stop making every friggin' date a bar date - the jig is up, they know you're taking them there to get them drunk and try to bang them, and it's not slick. Coffee dates, restaurants, something active where drinks are PART of the date, not the WHOLE date.

But anyway... What's most telling about this particular part is that, despite not having an actual plan set for Tuesday when you first called her, she actually DID agree to spend time with you on that day. So, the fact that you hit her up later and she told you she had made plans with friends... well, that should tell you all you need to know there. In short: she totally forgot about you when planning her Tuesday because, subconsciously, she's NOT INTERESTED IN YOU. And every sign she's shown since then is an indicator of that:

- Pulling away when kissing? NOT interested
- Constantly giving you the "I'm busy" excuse? NOT interested
- Not giving definitive counter-offers when she can't make a date day you suggested? NOT interested
- Bringing her friends along on what's supposed to be a date? NOT interested

Sucks, bro, but stop wasting your time.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed with LMFAO’s post

But will add some anyway

Your on the right track to dealing with women but your still seeing some things in the wrong light

You believe that she is sticking around because she wants you deep inside her vagina, but in reality she just wants you stuck deep inside her orbit/ freindzone

Women don’t approach situations the same as us.....They don’t go on a date thinking “i wonder how quickly I CAN get this guy into bed” ....they think more like “ i wonder how quickly this guy CAN GET ME into bed

You seem to have wasted at least 3 chances of drilling her ......how many more do you want ?

Any chick worth her salt knows how to make a guy work for it........ i have been guilty of falling for this trap a million times in the past , once she determines you aren’t actually heavily digging for the gold between her legs she will start playing games BECAUSE SHE KNOWS SHE CAN

And i can promise you all it ends in is frustration and the more frustrated you are the more she’s going to enjoy it.......

If you can’t get her panties so wet she doesn’t care whether your working for it or not Then you need to walk away

Oh and P.S

DONT ever arrange a date where the option to fvck after it isn’t available to you

It wasting your time, her time and your money

Midweek dates are for fully bonafied girlfriends not plates